Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 1795 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26874

    Hannah

    Any info on Hannah?

    https://ladys.one/usa-chicago-v1/dow...annah-i1560865

    Googling her number comes up with a lot of ads from different cities, but the dates of the ads are spaced out (indicating she travels) and they all feature different pictures of the same woman. So she seems legit.

    We've traded a few texts but I've yet to book. So far she's not asked for a bullshit deposit. She also sent a picture of the woman from the ads. So I'm thinking she's legit.

    Has anyone met with her?

  2. #26873
    Quote Originally Posted by dbones  [View Original Post]
    I am really having trouble finding any ladies that host downtown. Anyone have recommendations? Prefer Indy's. And seems like all the agencies that used to have girls downtown are out in the burbs anyways. River north is ideal, but loop, Gold Coast, west loop, etc also work. Thanks in advance!
    I signed up to ask this exact question.

    There used to be a slew of ladies working the hotels in the South Loop, especially the hotels on south Michigan Avenue (Congress Plaza, Essex, Best Western Grant Park, Hilton Chicago). Now I can't find any.

    Any recommendations in the Loop or South Loop will be appreciated. (Asian is a plus but not necessary.).

  3. #26872

    Found her in ripoff thread

    Thanks for the heads up!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Those photos are familiar. I think she's been around for a while, either that or someone is using someone's old pics to set people up.
    Theresa.

    Theresa rip off.

    Beware.

    https://tryst.link/escort/theresa0308

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/214305000

    Set up outcall with her. Bunch of text back and forth. Sent her the time and location. Within minutes of her arriving, she was going through my stuff while I was showering without me knowing until after she left. Got out, she asked for the cash and I gave it to her. She said she left her phone in the car and like an idiot I thought she would be right back. Nope. Took off with 800 and blocked me. Beware. Do not get hosed like I did.

  4. #26871
    Quote Originally Posted by Noone776  [View Original Post]
    A few months back someone said she came over he went to take a shower or something and she stole his money and ran off.

    I texted her at the begining of the year and she said she's in the south suburbs and I was like I am way up north and she kept pushing and pushing on how she don't mund an hour drive and kept pushing bare on me and I thought it was weird so I stopped replying cause I thought it was a cop.
    Those photos are familiar. I think she's been around for a while, either that or someone is using someone's old pics to set people up.

  5. #26870

    Was A Sketchy Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by FastFall  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen a new post from Zoe lately, she was posting in Lansing last I saw on list crawler, use to post on skip the games for gary indiana.
    I actually scheduled a meet with her back when she was posting in Lansing. I drove out and when I texted that I was in the parking lot, it turned out I was coincidentally right in front of the row of rooms she was in. At the exact moment she texted me her room number, two very sketchy looking shaved headed dudes came out of her room. Hey looked like trouble for sure in my opinion. I simply texted her that I saw the guys and didn't feel safe and left.

    I'm sure they could've just been security for her, but I wasn't taking the chance that they barged in and pulled some shady shit on me.

  6. #26869
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedSob  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen this beauty? Limited info, looks suspicious!

    I https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/214305000.
    A few months back someone said she came over he went to take a shower or something and she stole his money and ran off.

    I texted her at the begining of the year and she said she's in the south suburbs and I was like I am way up north and she kept pushing and pushing on how she don't mund an hour drive and kept pushing bare on me and I thought it was weird so I stopped replying cause I thought it was a cop.

  7. #26868

    Zoe

    Quote Originally Posted by FastFall  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen a new post from Zoe lately, she was posting in Lansing last I saw on list crawler, use to post on skip the games for gary indiana.
    Zoe is not posting currently, however she will see regular clients using her last posting number.

  8. #26867

    Zoe Lansing gary

    Haven't seen a new post from Zoe lately, she was posting in Lansing last I saw on list crawler, use to post on skip the games for gary indiana.

  9. #26866

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamer12  [View Original Post]
    Go for it, I'd say it's mid.

    Pictures are accurate.

  10. #26865

    She's 100% real

    Quote Originally Posted by TimJacks25  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? She's been posting recently. Can't tell if she's been around. Knockers are incredible. Any info is greatly apperciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/214466049
    She may look too good to be true to some guys, but I can tell you with 100% certainty that she is absolutely real. At first I kind of thought the same or that photos were of someone else Photoshopped filtered etc but was pleasantly surprised that they are legit. I've seen her many times and have actually become pretty close with her on a personal level. She's a really cool chick and a total sweetheart. She needs to get away from the crowd that she tends to be surrounded by treated right fellas.

  11. #26864

    No name hottie

    Has anybody seen this beauty? Limited info, looks suspicious!

    I https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/214305000.

  12. #26863

    No name hottie

    Has anybody seen this beauty? Limited info, looks suspicious!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/214305000

  13. #26862

    Near airport recommendation

    Unluckily got stuck here overnight, looking for some fun wanted to know what / who is nearby that is worth a visit.

  14. #26861

    Highly recommend Mary Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamer12  [View Original Post]
    Recently saw her and a few other providers I've seen over the years before I decided to slow it down permanently with this stuff. She's the most fun I've had this summer. Normally a qv guy but I try and get at least a hhr with her as she seems to enjoy it which elevates the experience for me.

  15. #26860

    Downtown incall recommendations?

    I am really having trouble finding any ladies that host downtown. Anyone have recommendations? Prefer Indy's. And seems like all the agencies that used to have girls downtown are out in the burbs anyways. River north is ideal, but loop, Gold Coast, west loop, etc also work. Thanks in advance!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape