Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 1795 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 26914
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26869
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedSob  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen this beauty? Limited info, looks suspicious!

    I https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/214305000.
    A few months back someone said she came over he went to take a shower or something and she stole his money and ran off.

    I texted her at the begining of the year and she said she's in the south suburbs and I was like I am way up north and she kept pushing and pushing on how she don't mund an hour drive and kept pushing bare on me and I thought it was weird so I stopped replying cause I thought it was a cop.

  2. #26868

    Zoe

    Quote Originally Posted by FastFall  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen a new post from Zoe lately, she was posting in Lansing last I saw on list crawler, use to post on skip the games for gary indiana.
    Zoe is not posting currently, however she will see regular clients using her last posting number.

  3. #26867

    Zoe Lansing gary

    Haven't seen a new post from Zoe lately, she was posting in Lansing last I saw on list crawler, use to post on skip the games for gary indiana.

  4. #26866

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamer12  [View Original Post]
    Go for it, I'd say it's mid.

    Pictures are accurate.

  5. #26865

    She's 100% real

    Quote Originally Posted by TimJacks25  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? She's been posting recently. Can't tell if she's been around. Knockers are incredible. Any info is greatly apperciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/214466049
    She may look too good to be true to some guys, but I can tell you with 100% certainty that she is absolutely real. At first I kind of thought the same or that photos were of someone else Photoshopped filtered etc but was pleasantly surprised that they are legit. I've seen her many times and have actually become pretty close with her on a personal level. She's a really cool chick and a total sweetheart. She needs to get away from the crowd that she tends to be surrounded by treated right fellas.

  6. #26864

    No name hottie

    Has anybody seen this beauty? Limited info, looks suspicious!

    I https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/214305000.

  7. #26863

    No name hottie

    Has anybody seen this beauty? Limited info, looks suspicious!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/214305000

  8. #26862

    Near airport recommendation

    Unluckily got stuck here overnight, looking for some fun wanted to know what / who is nearby that is worth a visit.

  9. #26861

    Highly recommend Mary Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamer12  [View Original Post]
    Recently saw her and a few other providers I've seen over the years before I decided to slow it down permanently with this stuff. She's the most fun I've had this summer. Normally a qv guy but I try and get at least a hhr with her as she seems to enjoy it which elevates the experience for me.

  10. #26860

    Downtown incall recommendations?

    I am really having trouble finding any ladies that host downtown. Anyone have recommendations? Prefer Indy's. And seems like all the agencies that used to have girls downtown are out in the burbs anyways. River north is ideal, but loop, Gold Coast, west loop, etc also work. Thanks in advance!

  11. #26859
    Quote Originally Posted by TimJacks25  [View Original Post]
    This is another I dreamed about years ago. Met her through Blu back around 2019. Use to host in airbnb's on Northside. She is cute and has a nice attitude but nothing to write home about. Met a few times. Would call up if I was nearby or in a pinch.
    Thanks. So many disappointing providers. Hard to find anyone good.

  12. #26858

    Mary Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamer12  [View Original Post]
    This is another I dreamed about years ago. Met her through Blu back around 2019. Use to host in airbnb's on Northside. She is cute and has a nice attitude but nothing to write home about. Met a few times. Would call up if I was nearby or in a pinch.

  13. #26857

  14. #26856

    Stella

    Quote Originally Posted by Deizel5  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed about her 4 years ago near 127th. Her pics are real. Not sure how recent.

  15. #26855

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape