Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 52345
-
09-21-26 01:06 #52210Senior Member

Posts: 107For a multi hour session
About two or three a month, just depends on who comes up in my rotation.
Originally Posted by CocaCvs
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 16:07 #52209Senior Member

Posts: 113Anyone try Taylor?
I just came across this link and was interested how your session went if you tried her.
https://topangels.ch/topangel/taylor2/
-
09-20-26 15:34 #52208Regular Member

Posts: 4Yeah usually means BBFS and all the sort.
Originally Posted by Rikikirikrik
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 15:10 #52207Senior Member

Posts: 656She is definitely about 5-06 and rail skinny with small A / B cup natural flap jacks. Service is good. For me looks is a 6 service is an 8.
Originally Posted by Cokaxxy12
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 09:56 #52206Senior Member

Posts: 166How common are 2, 3+ hours session for you and everyone else?
Originally Posted by Osori84
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 03:51 #52205Senior Member

Posts: 78Thank you, good sir!
Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 03:29 #52204Senior Member

Posts: 39High key I'm also eyeing Adora. That menu is crazy. Can't say it isn't easy to find any one on tinder for some spray and pray play but not a lot of girls in this space let you nut on their face. Or at least it isn't advertised openly.
Originally Posted by cuddleme9
[View Original Post]
Idk what this hobby is doing to me. I can't look at women my age and the milfier girls is the only thing doing it for me.
-
09-20-26 03:04 #52203Regular Member

Posts: 2BB Special
What does the BB Special category mean on cgirls? Is it BBFS included?
-
09-20-26 01:38 #52202Senior Member

Posts: 107This works pretty well for me.
Never 30 minutes, IMO a session needs at least 1 hour. One hour for a first meet and girls in my rotation. Two hours, sometimes more, for favorites and some duos.
Originally Posted by CocaCvs
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 01:27 #52201Regular Member

Posts: 92An hour
You're getting twice as much time for an extra $50 generally. The savings just aren't significant enough to go with a shorter session.
Originally Posted by CocaCvs
[View Original Post]
Outside of these agencies when you have girls who offer 30 minute and 45 minute sessions at a reasonable discount to an hour, I like 45 minutes. I'm a one pump guy these days and 45 minutes is exactly how long I need for a perfect experience.
-
09-20-26 00:08 #52200Regular Member

Posts: 12Adora
I'm curious about Adora as well. I'm planning to see her sometime next week. A few orgs have her height listed as 5'5" or 5'6". Just wondering if that's her true height or if she's slightly taller. I'm not a tall person, so I'd appreciate anyone's intel.
Originally Posted by cuddleme9
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 00:03 #52199Regular Member

Posts: 17Vini
Tried her out after looking at pictures. Cute face somewhat matches, PSed.
I think between premilf-MILF. Nice little box. White skin. Fun MM.
Was engaging. Let me kiss and no hesitation.
BJ was good no toothy. Did 1 pop not 20 anymore can't do 2.
-
09-19-26 22:50 #52198Senior Member

Posts: 761I do one hour almost exclusively. I find that 30 minutes results in rushed service especially because I enjoy edging to build up tension for a better climax. There are those I know that do 30 minutes or multi-hours. To each their own. The only times that I've done 30 minutes were when I wanted to TOFTT but felt something amiss. I can power through disappointment to a climax in most cases else I just walk. But that's a good question. I'll ask the girls to see what the distribution is like.
Originally Posted by CocaCvs
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 21:33 #52197Senior Member

Posts: 82ANy recommendations for Midwilshire, DTLA or Ktown area with someone who is not a spinner and looks ok? Are Adora's pics pretty accurate, she looks hot but reviews here says shes not.
-
09-19-26 21:08 #52196Senior Member

Posts: 362An hour
I'm old so I always do an hour.
Originally Posted by CocaCvs
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




