Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 52340
-
09-20-26 03:51 #52205Senior Member

Posts: 78Thank you, good sir!
Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 03:29 #52204Senior Member

Posts: 39High key I'm also eyeing Adora. That menu is crazy. Can't say it isn't easy to find any one on tinder for some spray and pray play but not a lot of girls in this space let you nut on their face. Or at least it isn't advertised openly.
Originally Posted by cuddleme9
[View Original Post]
Idk what this hobby is doing to me. I can't look at women my age and the milfier girls is the only thing doing it for me.
-
09-20-26 03:04 #52203Regular Member

Posts: 2BB Special
What does the BB Special category mean on cgirls? Is it BBFS included?
-
09-20-26 01:38 #52202Senior Member

Posts: 107This works pretty well for me.
Never 30 minutes, IMO a session needs at least 1 hour. One hour for a first meet and girls in my rotation. Two hours, sometimes more, for favorites and some duos.
Originally Posted by CocaCvs
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 01:27 #52201Regular Member

Posts: 92An hour
You're getting twice as much time for an extra $50 generally. The savings just aren't significant enough to go with a shorter session.
Originally Posted by CocaCvs
[View Original Post]
Outside of these agencies when you have girls who offer 30 minute and 45 minute sessions at a reasonable discount to an hour, I like 45 minutes. I'm a one pump guy these days and 45 minutes is exactly how long I need for a perfect experience.
-
09-20-26 00:08 #52200Regular Member

Posts: 12Adora
I'm curious about Adora as well. I'm planning to see her sometime next week. A few orgs have her height listed as 5'5" or 5'6". Just wondering if that's her true height or if she's slightly taller. I'm not a tall person, so I'd appreciate anyone's intel.
Originally Posted by cuddleme9
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 00:03 #52199Regular Member

Posts: 17Vini
Tried her out after looking at pictures. Cute face somewhat matches, PSed.
I think between premilf-MILF. Nice little box. White skin. Fun MM.
Was engaging. Let me kiss and no hesitation.
BJ was good no toothy. Did 1 pop not 20 anymore can't do 2.
-
09-19-26 22:50 #52198Senior Member

Posts: 761I do one hour almost exclusively. I find that 30 minutes results in rushed service especially because I enjoy edging to build up tension for a better climax. There are those I know that do 30 minutes or multi-hours. To each their own. The only times that I've done 30 minutes were when I wanted to TOFTT but felt something amiss. I can power through disappointment to a climax in most cases else I just walk. But that's a good question. I'll ask the girls to see what the distribution is like.
Originally Posted by CocaCvs
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 21:33 #52197Senior Member

Posts: 82ANy recommendations for Midwilshire, DTLA or Ktown area with someone who is not a spinner and looks ok? Are Adora's pics pretty accurate, she looks hot but reviews here says shes not.
-
09-19-26 21:08 #52196Senior Member

Posts: 362An hour
I'm old so I always do an hour.
Originally Posted by CocaCvs
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 20:56 #52195Senior Member

Posts: 166Appointment Length
Out of curiosity, how long do people usually book for 30 min or 1 hour? Also, how common is it for people to book more than 2 hours or more?
-
09-19-26 15:51 #52194Senior Member

Posts: 60Nana
When they say eat your wheaties, they are not kidding. Idk what else to add that hasn't already been said over the years but that woman can fuck and suck. Idk why it took me so long to partake. Top 3 service queen in LA no doubt. An absolute must try, I felt like I earned my stripes today. I don't think a girl has ever worked harder for a 2nd nut. My dick is sore, balls drained and body loooose. Easy repeat but it needs to be a certain kind of day.
-
09-19-26 01:51 #52193Senior Member

Posts: 305Go with confidence
Yes, especially the red outfit. Some P.S. But it's her. She's a guaranteed good time.
Originally Posted by LoveEm
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 18:34 #52192Senior Member

Posts: 78Sienna
Just a small question for those who have seen her. Are her photos accurate to her appearance? I understand that very few use actual photos anymore, but are they at least somewhat close?
Thank you in advance.
-
09-18-26 16:01 #52191Senior Member

Posts: 802She's the only latina or non-korean that does rimming so I was surprised with that. Kgirl like service so when I do go see her when's she comes to OC.
Originally Posted by Vulcan1009
[View Original Post]
Mari hasn't been to OC for almost an year but she's hot MILF, def not chubby when I saw her. Excellent attitude and service. Good friend with Sadie. Hopefully she hasn't gained any weight.












Reply With Quote




