Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 52334
-
09-20-26 00:03 #52199Regular Member

Posts: 17Vini
Tried her out after looking at pictures. Cute face somewhat matches, PSed.
I think between premilf-MILF. Nice little box. White skin. Fun MM.
Was engaging. Let me kiss and no hesitation.
BJ was good no toothy. Did 1 pop not 20 anymore can't do 2.
-
09-19-26 22:50 #52198Senior Member

Posts: 761I do one hour almost exclusively. I find that 30 minutes results in rushed service especially because I enjoy edging to build up tension for a better climax. There are those I know that do 30 minutes or multi-hours. To each their own. The only times that I've done 30 minutes were when I wanted to TOFTT but felt something amiss. I can power through disappointment to a climax in most cases else I just walk. But that's a good question. I'll ask the girls to see what the distribution is like.
Originally Posted by CocaCvs
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 21:33 #52197Senior Member

Posts: 82ANy recommendations for Midwilshire, DTLA or Ktown area with someone who is not a spinner and looks ok? Are Adora's pics pretty accurate, she looks hot but reviews here says shes not.
-
09-19-26 21:08 #52196Senior Member

Posts: 362An hour
I'm old so I always do an hour.
Originally Posted by CocaCvs
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 20:56 #52195Senior Member

Posts: 166Appointment Length
Out of curiosity, how long do people usually book for 30 min or 1 hour? Also, how common is it for people to book more than 2 hours or more?
-
09-19-26 15:51 #52194Senior Member

Posts: 60Nana
When they say eat your wheaties, they are not kidding. Idk what else to add that hasn't already been said over the years but that woman can fuck and suck. Idk why it took me so long to partake. Top 3 service queen in LA no doubt. An absolute must try, I felt like I earned my stripes today. I don't think a girl has ever worked harder for a 2nd nut. My dick is sore, balls drained and body loooose. Easy repeat but it needs to be a certain kind of day.
-
09-19-26 01:51 #52193Senior Member

Posts: 305Go with confidence
Yes, especially the red outfit. Some P.S. But it's her. She's a guaranteed good time.
Originally Posted by LoveEm
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 18:34 #52192Senior Member

Posts: 78Sienna
Just a small question for those who have seen her. Are her photos accurate to her appearance? I understand that very few use actual photos anymore, but are they at least somewhat close?
Thank you in advance.
-
09-18-26 16:01 #52191Senior Member

Posts: 802She's the only latina or non-korean that does rimming so I was surprised with that. Kgirl like service so when I do go see her when's she comes to OC.
Originally Posted by Vulcan1009
[View Original Post]
Mari hasn't been to OC for almost an year but she's hot MILF, def not chubby when I saw her. Excellent attitude and service. Good friend with Sadie. Hopefully she hasn't gained any weight.
-
09-18-26 00:48 #52190Regular Member

Posts: 12Legend Nana
Had the pleasure of seeing the legend Nana in Mid-Wilshire. I had an amazing time with her. She brought high energy service. Lots of DFK, rimming, and DATY.
She gave me a massage and she has strong hands.
Did 2 shots: CIP and CIM.
I will be seeing her again.
-
09-17-26 23:16 #52189Senior Member

Posts: 1579Alyssa to Mari
Oh my, that right there is something, thanks. I mean from the stats she is already a big girl compares to k-spinners, if she is not even hot, might as well try something else, back to Mari, have you seen her? From her stats at 5 foot with 110 lbs, I guess she is on the chubby or stumppy side?
Originally Posted by TDLeafs
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 21:33 #52188Senior Member

Posts: 305Bbl
The lumps in the hips are BBL. Seems still new hence the hardness. Her roommate, Nana, also has it. I guess they prepared them for this tour. They implant in the hips for a curvier figure but not in directly in the butt. Not an expert, just my observation and opinion.
Originally Posted by KeneBahl
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 20:09 #52187Senior Member

Posts: 29KDC Jessy
Took the advice of NotHobbyPro, but booked through get9 irl, since I'm already cleared with them.
https://get9irl.com/Jessy
Pics are her, which is somewhat of an oddity but it's a good solid representation. There's something a little hard and lumpy in her hips, not sure if she's had butt implants?
She's very passionate and gets really wet. DFK throughout the session. Seemed to enjoy DATY a lot. Has a set of nice large veiny tits.
Probably not quite S-Tier but def. A-Tier in my book. Very refreshing option, given a lot of the ladies are Ajumma.
If I could fuck her every day for the rest of my life I'd be a happy dude.
Absolutely would repeat.
Treat her well!
-
09-17-26 15:35 #52186Senior Member

Posts: 802She's full bb and cip.
Originally Posted by Vulcan1009
[View Original Post]
But she's a MILF. Very nice lady but not much a looker and could lose some lbs.
-
09-17-26 11:17 #52185Senior Member

Posts: 2321Kbliss availability Kona, Sharon.













Reply With Quote





