Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 3489 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 1010 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 52332
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #52197
    ANy recommendations for Midwilshire, DTLA or Ktown area with someone who is not a spinner and looks ok? Are Adora's pics pretty accurate, she looks hot but reviews here says shes not.

  2. #52196

    An hour

    Quote Originally Posted by CocaCvs  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity, how long do people usually book for 30 min or 1 hour? Also, how common is it for people to book more than 2 hours or more?
    I'm old so I always do an hour.

  3. #52195

    Appointment Length

    Out of curiosity, how long do people usually book for 30 min or 1 hour? Also, how common is it for people to book more than 2 hours or more?

  4. #52194

    Nana

    When they say eat your wheaties, they are not kidding. Idk what else to add that hasn't already been said over the years but that woman can fuck and suck. Idk why it took me so long to partake. Top 3 service queen in LA no doubt. An absolute must try, I felt like I earned my stripes today. I don't think a girl has ever worked harder for a 2nd nut. My dick is sore, balls drained and body loooose. Easy repeat but it needs to be a certain kind of day.

  5. #52193

    Go with confidence

    Yes, especially the red outfit. Some P.S. But it's her. She's a guaranteed good time.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveEm  [View Original Post]
    Just a small question for those who have seen her. Are her photos accurate to her appearance? I understand that very few use actual photos anymore, but are they at least somewhat close?

    Thank you in advance.

  6. #52192

    Sienna

    Just a small question for those who have seen her. Are her photos accurate to her appearance? I understand that very few use actual photos anymore, but are they at least somewhat close?

    Thank you in advance.

  7. #52191
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1009  [View Original Post]
    Oh my, that right there is something, thanks. I mean from the stats she is already a big girl compares to k-spinners, if she is not even hot, might as well try something else, back to Mari, have you seen her? From her stats at 5 foot with 110 lbs, I guess she is on the chubby or stumppy side?
    She's the only latina or non-korean that does rimming so I was surprised with that. Kgirl like service so when I do go see her when's she comes to OC.

    Mari hasn't been to OC for almost an year but she's hot MILF, def not chubby when I saw her. Excellent attitude and service. Good friend with Sadie. Hopefully she hasn't gained any weight.

  8. #52190

    Legend Nana

    Had the pleasure of seeing the legend Nana in Mid-Wilshire. I had an amazing time with her. She brought high energy service. Lots of DFK, rimming, and DATY.

    She gave me a massage and she has strong hands.

    Did 2 shots: CIP and CIM.

    I will be seeing her again.

  9. #52189

    Alyssa to Mari

    Quote Originally Posted by TDLeafs  [View Original Post]
    She's full bb and cip.

    But she's a MILF. Very nice lady but not much a looker and could lose some lbs.
    Oh my, that right there is something, thanks. I mean from the stats she is already a big girl compares to k-spinners, if she is not even hot, might as well try something else, back to Mari, have you seen her? From her stats at 5 foot with 110 lbs, I guess she is on the chubby or stumppy side?

  10. #52188

    Bbl

    The lumps in the hips are BBL. Seems still new hence the hardness. Her roommate, Nana, also has it. I guess they prepared them for this tour. They implant in the hips for a curvier figure but not in directly in the butt. Not an expert, just my observation and opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by KeneBahl  [View Original Post]
    Took the advice of NotHobbyPro, but booked through get9 irl, since I'm already cleared with them.

    https://get9irl.com/Jessy

    Pics are her, which is somewhat of an oddity but it's a good solid representation. There's something a little hard and lumpy in her hips, not sure if she's had butt implants?

    She's very passionate and gets really wet. DFK throughout the session. Seemed to enjoy DATY a lot. Has a set of nice large veiny tits.

    Probably not quite S-Tier but def. A-Tier in my book. Very refreshing option, given a lot of the ladies are Ajumma.

    If I could fuck her every day for the rest of my life I'd be a happy dude.

    Absolutely would repeat.

    Treat her well!

  11. #52187

    KDC Jessy

    Took the advice of NotHobbyPro, but booked through get9 irl, since I'm already cleared with them.

    https://get9irl.com/Jessy

    Pics are her, which is somewhat of an oddity but it's a good solid representation. There's something a little hard and lumpy in her hips, not sure if she's had butt implants?

    She's very passionate and gets really wet. DFK throughout the session. Seemed to enjoy DATY a lot. Has a set of nice large veiny tits.

    Probably not quite S-Tier but def. A-Tier in my book. Very refreshing option, given a lot of the ladies are Ajumma.

    If I could fuck her every day for the rest of my life I'd be a happy dude.

    Absolutely would repeat.

    Treat her well!

  12. #52186
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1009  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, I thought Latina's don't do BB, and since she does, were you able to CIP?

    Been looking for a Latina BB that could CIP, thanks!
    She's full bb and cip.

    But she's a MILF. Very nice lady but not much a looker and could lose some lbs.

  13. #52185
    Kbliss availability Kona, Sharon.

  14. #52184

    Vini Mila Duo

    Anyone try them out as a duo? I haven't seen any reviews on them.

  15. #52183

    Not sure about CIP but pretty sure it was there

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1009  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, I thought Latina's don't do BB, and since she does, were you able to CIP?

    Been looking for a Latina BB that could CIP, thanks!
    I did not do CIP but did CIM. However, all throughout the very enjoyable activity she never tried to stop me or gave any sort of concern. So I think CIP was there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape