Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls in OC

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 243 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 3643
You Know You Need It
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3628
    Quote Originally Posted by NotherMonger  [View Original Post]
    She's already fully booked through tomorrow (9/26).

    As for her leaving early, can't say I'm too surprised. She mentioned that she decided to work in OC because she thought it'd be nicer than LA. But then dudes would bring drugs and see if she will do it with them, or did drugs before seeing her, and it really wasn't her thing. As a courtesy, please stop this kind of behavior. These girls talk back in Korea and shit like this, along with mistreating them, will only make other girls think twice about coming here, or decide not to.
    Preaching to the choir unfortunately. Unless the bookers actually decide to step up and properly wield the ban hammers around than its for naught. Mongers with unsavory intentions will still be lurking around until the next victim arrives. For my part, I always encourage the girls to complain / report the problem to the booker that the monger booked through and the owner, then issue a personal BL from the girl. These girls do talk when they get back and they act as a lead to other girls that may want to try it. Conversely, if they share shitty experiences then the US might not be their first pick to work. It'll serve us right if we don't get HYAs or returning superstars because of it. We're rather eating pretty well in OC right now but those of us who have been around for awhile will remember the severe droughts we've had.

  2. #3627
    Senior Member


    Posts: 195
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloAdventure  [View Original Post]
    Nothing wrong with SEA but I know some are particular like that. I thought she was cute, just not DDG. To be fair, none of those four ladies are DDG, or high tier to me. I put all of them as cute. Of course some cuter than the others. It also comes down to preference. Most will either pick Heaven or Rumi as the best looks from that group.
    Oh yeah, nothing wrong with SEA, I actually prefer some like viets over Koreans. Heylie was just closer to the average than I was hoping for, still cute but probably someone I'd still think was in my league vs how some of these other girls look like models lol. It was still a good time and I probably would've been happy with my visit if I hadn't gone through a lot of trouble to book with her. I did vibe really well with her though. Surprisingly it didn't feel like rumi was as popular when she was here as b hana. I've seen her without makeup and it's ruined her for me so I can't justify paying to see her again LOL.

  3. #3626
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloAdventure  [View Original Post]
    Nothing wrong with SEA but I know some are particular like that. I thought she was cute, just not DDG. To be fair, none of those four ladies are DDG, or high tier to me. I put all of them as cute. Of course some cuter than the others. It also comes down to preference. Most will either pick Heaven or Rumi as the best looks from that group.
    This is the kind of info that helps people the most. I have different taste in women, so there's a limit to how much I can help people if I list out my own ATFs. But when we each start sharing them in combo with all our differences in opinion, people have a greater chance to dodge the aunties.

    Heaven K is 350 hr GFE! It is much easier to point out the few better priced girls, than the many overpriced ones instead. She is an easy rec if you like a young girl with a very nice face. Natural A cup, good ass.

    Problem Customers
    Rarely in the past, I've had my appointment cancelled because a guy was way too rough, or an ATF left town too soon because guys couldn't understand basic consent. It's normally none of my business what anyone does at incall or how they enjoy it. But I think we all understand those are exceptions because now it becomes our problem too. It's like if my steak is being delivered but another customer takes a bite out of it so I can't enjoy what I ordered. That guy can't make it right to us and he did it on purpose, so he needs to get banned.

    I'm not talking accidents, I'm talking the rare case of hurting a girl or being clearly non-consensual. I've given examples in the past of the extremes and some solutions, so I won't rehash it here.

    The 95% vs the 5%
    Bookers and agencies to some extent ban and share info on the worst offenders, but it's in their own interest to do more. It costs us money. To be clear, 95% of us are paying more money for the problems the 5% cause. To the extent that OTC is actually quite cheap in comparison if the girl likes and trusts you. She is giving me a steep discount beyond the booking fee just to avoid the bottom 5% of people costing us - the people who try to film, who bring illegal drugs, who hurt girls, or are non-consensual.

    Secret Filming
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNc1  [View Original Post]
    Another reason she shared with me was that several dudes surreptitiously tried to record the date without consent.

    Some of you used same lame techniques so she knew what was going on.
    I remember Lime said she avoided OC a long time because one of her first experiences here was secret recording. It was a very bad memory for her, and even though it could happen anywhere it's just human nature that she avoided OC as a result. Many other girls mentioned the same thing. It is so dumb.

    Dumb Drug Problems
    Quote Originally Posted by Nother Monger  [View Original Post]
    But then dudes would bring drugs and see if she will do it with them, or did drugs before seeing her, and it really wasn't her thing. As a courtesy, please stop this kind of behavior. These girls talk back in Korea and shit like this, along with mistreating them, will only make other girls think twice about coming here, or decide not to.
    Some girls have complained of customers pressuring them with illegal drugs, or quit/left due to it. It hurts everyone.

    When it comes to hard drugs, it is the single most important thing to ban. It doesn't belong and it's not what incall is for. In extreme cases it can shut down incalls and already has in the past. And if it really comes to ruin, bookers don't have much to lose to just send a tip to cops to search your place for drugs. Because if you're really fucking it up for everyone else, what else can they do.

    We are not talking about peeing the pool bad, this is taking a dump in the pool bad where everyone gets kicked out.

    I wrote a PSA a while back when 6 LA corgs were shut down over drugs. None of the other corgs were touched, because they didn't bother anyone. Those others are still open to this day. I even remember later meeting a girl who was at one shop right when it was searched by warrant and the girls kicked out. All the girls there were immediately free to go without qustioning, because the warrant had nothing to do with them or even the shop being searched. They and the shop were not the subject of investigation apparently. In other cases where a shop was targeted (this was OC) girls were actually treated as victims and given pamphlets on who they can call if they feel unsafe or need help. Most officers are doing their job and trying to keep people safe, they aren't interested beyond that. LE has a clear idea of priorities and what crosses the line. Girls trying to pay their bills is low on that list for good reason, as long as they don't bother the neighbors.

    The law prioritizes felonies, and drugs are easy to prosecute because you just have to find them and then it's evidence all by itself. No testimony, no he said or she said ambiguity. It's an easy enough case. California is lenient about very many other things. There is a strict distinction between felonies and misdemeaners.

    The Taxpayer
    For certain jurisdictions, first offense misdemeanors for prostitution in California tend to lead to pre-trial diversion. Emphasis on first offense. It is more common in specific counties that simply do not want to fill up jails or prisons from a specific list of misdemeanors. It is why lawyers matter, because a good lawyer will push for this and there is a reasonable chance of getting it in the counties that have such programs. The best case being a 1-day class, mandatory STD testing (good idea!), and a promise not to get into trouble for X months. If completed, it is dismissed and sealed as if it never happened. Meaning it can't even be used against you years later (they will know about it, but it cannot be used as evidence). The goal is to incentivize good behavior and not waste taxes. They have more serious things they want to investigate, like drugs. Even most people who are against all these things agree with these priorities and the idea of scaling punishment / diversion.

    The Legendary Confusion
    By the way, here is an example from another state on exactly why LE focuses on stings rather than AMPs, incalls, strip clubs:
    https://www.abc15.com/news/local-new...-investigation The Legendary Confusion

    LE sets up stings, because a LE posing as a worker or customer can reliably be expected to testify in court. They can avoid committing crimes or being forced to testify in sworn deposition that they committed or even initiated sex acts while on duty. In some cases like above, the officers mistakenly initiated sex acts without the exchange of money, or propositioned for sex rather than the other way around.

    You cannot exchange money for sex acts while on duty. It is a crime.

    So the officers in this case could be charged with trafficking and they are not, said Brad Rideout, an Arizona defense attorney and former prosecutor, who has handled hundreds of prostitution cases in his career. state statute 13-1412: A peace officer commits unlawful sexual conduct by knowingly engaging in sexual contactwith any person who is in the officer's custody orthe subject of an investigation.

    Lawmakers actually went out of their way to write out a law specifically to emphasize that this is a crime by an officer. I am not joking. So, the cases kept getting dismissed with prejudice by judges.

    While everyone is very reluctant to prosecute an officer, actually the main deterrent is it is simply very embarrassing for officers to go through sworn depositions admitting they initiated many sex acts on official record. Acts that were essentialy sexual assault on the part of the officer without any money discussed. Many officers are married. And that is why stings (LE is one party and a real SW or John is the other) are logical and the goto strategy.

    Quote Originally Posted by SoloAdventure  [View Original Post]
    How about just don't fucking do it? Whatever stealth recorded is going to be shitty anyways.

    I also heard that she was short changed by mongers too. I hope all these people got black listed.
    100% agreed. Secret video isn't even fun to watch, you can look it up on porn sites and you're going to lose interest after it loses novelty. Compare that with JAV or FC2 full consensual video:
    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    I also posted about de-censored JAV. The quality is still hit and miss, but basically AI decensors the JAV and you can always find a link on javlibrary if you expand the comments (there's usually 1-3 pages of links). You'll need a RG or XM account if you want to download. Or, you can do a search on many other sites:
    https://bustyxxx.cc/?s=IPZZ-727
    https://supjav.com/?s=IPZZ-727

    This one was of Sasaki Saki. Someone mentioned she resembles Katie K and I didn't think so at first, but now I can't unsee it. Screenshots from IPZZ-727 and PRES-103.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7096622 FC2 Research Guide
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...9&d=1772806410 Kinda Katie K if you squint

    Very occasionally, you can get a few JAV girls to perform like that. When it's your own video, it is personalized. It's like the best vacation photos and videos, and in the same way I keep my vacation photos private like a personal treasure. I still jerk off to the better ones 10 or 20 years later.

    While looking up the Sasaki Saki tip, I noticed my old photo guide for Baby Yul's body type. The lookalike has a better curvier body but it's the closest I could find. But Yul has a better face. Closest I could get:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...6&d=1772806410 Baby Yul vs Jvid Model

  4. #3625
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNc1  [View Original Post]
    I get that we all want piece of the memorabilia but dude! Be smart and don't be so obvious about it and get caught!

    Not to mention it's illegal.
    How about just don't fucking do it? Whatever stealth recorded is going to be shitty anyways.

    I also heard that she was short changed by mongers too. I hope all these people got black listed.

  5. #3624
    Quote Originally Posted by ANon  [View Original Post]
    Wish I saw your post before I ran down to see her. She def looked Cambodian or something to me. Otherwise pretty much agree with everything you've said, although it did feel GFE for me. Not a clock watcher for me.
    Nothing wrong with SEA but I know some are particular like that. I thought she was cute, just not DDG. To be fair, none of those four ladies are DDG, or high tier to me. I put all of them as cute. Of course some cuter than the others. It also comes down to preference. Most will either pick Heaven or Rumi as the best looks from that group.

  6. #3623
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNc1  [View Original Post]
    Another reason she shared with me was that several dudes surreptitiously tried to record the date without consent.

    Some of you used same lame techniques so she knew what was going on.

    Because of this mistrust she was going to quit but decided to stay through the week. Luckily for those of us that were able to see her before she departs this wknd.

    I get that we all want piece of the memorabilia but dude! Be smart and don't be so obvious about it and get caught!

    Not to mention it's illegal.

    If the word gets out to other girls then they may not return.

    I know she has a friend that may be visiting OC soon and hope she doesn't convince her otherwise.

    I do hope Shirley returns! Despite some dissenting views, she made our summer!

    Best two months in a long while.

    Thank you CAKD.

    Thank you Shirley!
    Leave it to a few bad apples to ruin it for everyone else. Seriously people there are plenty of girls that offer video at a slight upcharge, I see j-girls all the time with that option to get the expectation out of the way, and have even had a few repeat kgirls let me take video strictly for private use after establishing a rapport and promising to only keep it for myself (a promise that I will uphold).

    Not everything is always about you. Even in mongering consent is always important otherwise you're just going to sour it for everyone else trying to play by the rules.

  7. #3622
    Another reason she shared with me was that several dudes surreptitiously tried to record the date without consent.

    Some of you used same lame techniques so she knew what was going on.

    Because of this mistrust she was going to quit but decided to stay through the week. Luckily for those of us that were able to see her before she departs this wknd.

    I get that we all want piece of the memorabilia but dude! Be smart and don't be so obvious about it and get caught!

    Not to mention it's illegal.

    If the word gets out to other girls then they may not return.

    I know she has a friend that may be visiting OC soon and hope she doesn't convince her otherwise.

    I do hope Shirley returns! Despite some dissenting views, she made our summer!

    Best two months in a long while.

    Thank you CAKD.

    Thank you Shirley!

    Quote Originally Posted by NotherMonger  [View Original Post]
    She's already fully booked through tomorrow (9/26).

    As for her leaving early, can't say I'm too surprised. She mentioned that she decided to work in OC because she thought it'd be nicer than LA. But then dudes would bring drugs and see if she will do it with them, or did drugs before seeing her, and it really wasn't her thing. As a courtesy, please stop this kind of behavior. These girls talk back in Korea and shit like this, along with mistreating them, will only make other girls think twice about coming here, or decide not to.

  8. #3621
    Quote Originally Posted by Imaunicorn  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Shirley K last day will be 9/26 and leaving earlier than expected. Apparently this is due to people miss treating her, doing things not with her consent and miss trust. We have lost a good one but on to the next!

    Enjoy while you can! Most likely will be fully booked already. She has been working later in the nights so there is a chance that a spot opens up late night.
    She's already fully booked through tomorrow (9/26).

    As for her leaving early, can't say I'm too surprised. She mentioned that she decided to work in OC because she thought it'd be nicer than LA. But then dudes would bring drugs and see if she will do it with them, or did drugs before seeing her, and it really wasn't her thing. As a courtesy, please stop this kind of behavior. These girls talk back in Korea and shit like this, along with mistreating them, will only make other girls think twice about coming here, or decide not to.

  9. #3620
    Senior Member


    Posts: 195
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloAdventure  [View Original Post]
    Heylie K.

    Pics are not even close. Most will say she looks SEA. Tanned skin. Cute but not head turning. Skinny not toned. Nice tits. Easy going personality. Feels non-Korean, ABG is right. Not magnum or big size friendly. Does some blocking, otherwise good service for a HYA. Almost GFE.
    Wish I saw your post before I ran down to see her. She def looked Cambodian or something to me. Otherwise pretty much agree with everything you've said, although it did feel GFE for me. Not a clock watcher for me.

  10. #3619
    Rumi V.

    Pic are 80% close. Not the model but very cute. Work done on face and body. MM and some BBL or hip implants. Done very very well. It looks almost natural. Body is somewhat tight / tone. Mid 20's. Bring your service. No blocking and submissive but not into it. Super engaging with the cuddle. Sweet girl. Best for HYA hunters. Take a sec to admire her body when she's laying spread on the bed.

    Sansa.

    I saw her again due to the lack of options in OC. Was better than the first and had a change of mind on paying her prem. Sad she left early. She would be my top runner overall amongst the group.

    Heylie K.

    Pics are not even close. Most will say she looks SEA. Tanned skin. Cute but not head turning. Skinny not toned. Nice tits. Easy going personality. Feels non-Korean, ABG is right. Not magnum or big size friendly. Does some blocking, otherwise good service for a HYA. Almost GFE.

    Heaven K.

    Haven't had the chance to repeat but I hear she's gain a little weight. This isn't saying much because she's still skinny. Next to Sansa, she should be the other top runner overall and safe choice. If she offered the upgrade, we all would be gatekeeping her. Cute, young and has great acting and service.

  11. #3618

    Shirley K Leaving

    Looks like Shirley K last day will be 9/26 and leaving earlier than expected. Apparently this is due to people miss treating her, doing things not with her consent and miss trust. We have lost a good one but on to the next!

    Enjoy while you can! Most likely will be fully booked already. She has been working later in the nights so there is a chance that a spot opens up late night.

  12. #3617
    Heylie from Cak.

    Youth: definitely early 20's.

    Looks: very cute in the ABG sense. Think rave girls. Petite around 5'2" and skinny. Seems to be all natural.

    Athletic: not athletic. Butt was a bit soft and not firm. If you want a gym bunny probably not going to check your box.

    English: surprising speaks English well and with an aussie accent. Not completely fluent but can actually have a proper conversation which is uncommon in the scene.

    Service: really good service. Not over the top and felt like a gf type deal. Very much into dfk and gave a great sensual BJ with bls.

    Would actually repeat as only thing that didn't hit my mark was non athletic.

  13. #3616
    Quote Originally Posted by DownloadX  [View Original Post]
    Sakura J
    There are not a lot of 20s aged girls available. Sakura J is one of them and should be in OC now, but I guess she's not at a korg. It would be nice if she did since otherwise I'll have to see her in LA. She was in SD with CAKD. She will tour around various shops (I don't know which), so if OC korgs want her they need to ask. She would at least be younger than every other OC option until Rayne comes back. Looks and Attitude are also good, her Vibe compares well with kgirls and she is naughty like some of the younger kgirls. Her body type has similar appeal to Heaven K, pure white, young, very skinny. There are not many young AND skinny girls, so other than Sakura and Heaven K I usually just "pick one" as a compromise.
    Anybody know which agency Sakura J is working with??

    If she works with Corg, any body know contact number, I search MH house but they don't post their number anymore. I went to MH house couple times but I don't like the way they have a person at their place greeting us and show us which room. LOL. No privacy at all.

  14. #3615

    Areum

    Quick review: youngish. Nothing like the pictures but looks pretty and is quite small. Best part was that her butt is nice to grab on especially in DS and RCG (best positions with al the mirrors too). Her moans are good but not as good as JP girls I've seen. Her DFK is aggressive and second to Kona. She gives a lot of compliments. Conversations went smooth with translator used for 1 phrase.

    Looks 7. 0.

    Service 8.

    Won't repeat with the vast roster I've never seen yet.

  15. #3614

    Shirley K

    I do think a good distinction is early on she was skinnier. She had the most snatched waist I've seen in a long time. The whole "pick what you want me to wear" was also a huge surprise and shockingly awesome (more girls should do this). Her face is plastic yes can some off but overall she reminds me of freesia plus baby rose (if you combined their faces).

    After visiting her many many times she's slowly 1) gained weight 2) stopped offering to dress up.

    I attribute this to her being so damn busy she stopped caring AS much. But hey she's a great kisser, great in bed and relatively speaking still great looking relative to the other k girls. I'll still be seeing her albeit less often then before.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape