Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls in OC
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 3643
-
09-19-26 10:19 #3613Senior Member

Posts: 54I don't think I would characterize the Shirley k situation as "wave 1" hyping her and "wave 2" disappointment. It was literally wave after wave calling her the greatest and musing so far as what their own families would think of her if they brought her to dinner. It was a just couple guys finding her ratings to be miscalculated. If you talk with her, she will probably admit she's not in the upper echelon in Korea. Like I wrote before, I think a lot of people here are just basing their comparisons against what they see in America where 5's look like 10's. And/or don’t understand the level of plastic surgery that was done
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 03:05 #3612Senior Member

Posts: 101She told me months before she quit, she wasn't happy. But she's a pro, I wouldn't have known if she hadn't opened up to me about it.
Originally Posted by Sticker
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 00:46 #3611Senior Member

Posts: 2759We pay for a good time, so we get to like or dislike as we please. We don't have to explain our preferences. Your opinion is an important hint to others so that reviews aren't in an echo chamber. With Shirley, it's clear enough she is more one guy's type than another. Most people liked her body and her attitude/vibe.
Originally Posted by Fuzion
[View Original Post]
About preference drift. I started out liking Service girls, then I looked for skinny girls, and now I enjoy thick girls too. It shifted as I got my itch scratched with a good series of girls of one type. I saw "too many" skinny girls until it was no longer as rare or special.
Reviews can come in waves, and hype can cause expectations to overshoot. The way you turn left too hard so you have to turn right to fix it. To use Goeun as an example, she is generally well-liked. The guys who liked her more in wave 1, they sang her praise and said she was hot and fun. Then the next guys in wave 2 interpreted that as being she is HYA with a beautiful face and were disappointed she was not. Goeun leans body over face and is pre-MILF. She even leans service over looks. So wave 2 complained her face was overhyped and she's not young like a HYA. And then there was a third phase of guys who were "her face is not that bad". Each guy was reacting to the previous batch of reviews.
Actually, when I asked wave 1 and wave 2 to directly rate her face, some of them rated her the same. A-Tier was a common enough vote even among wave 2. But the wave 2 guys were hoping for S-Tier and 20s and didn't get it. It's such as small difference, but that is how disappointments happen. This is much clearer in private where a disappointed person explains he liked Goeun but just expected more. He even recommends her to others despite not wanting a repeat (they said they'd repeat if 350).
My diagnosis is he would have been much happier seeing Goeun without any info or expectation. Just magic door her by chance. But how is that gonna happen. There's 80 doors in LA.
I think some of this back and forth is unavoidable and part of the hobby. I noticed many guys like the uncertainty and accept the randomness of it. Most of us love the magic door opening. "Here is your new girlfriend for today" it says. We also want to feel like we'll sometimes meet an Infinity Stone. The first guy who magic doored Goeun people thought he won the lottery, so he sang her praises. We've all done it, right after a good appointment we are excited and our review is going to be higher than if we wrote it the next day. It's why after seeing a girl, I write my journal and my description fresh from memory. But I avoid reviewing her until I've calmed down. Especially if she is young, a spinner, or jgirl.
About the magic door. If anyone has lost that magic and wants it back, it'll happen if you take a break. When I stopped going to korgs for 4 years, it got really magical again when I got back. During that interval, I went to strip clubs instead:
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7718057 COI pricing
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...5&d=1789616178 SR Portia
-
09-17-26 23:45 #3610Senior Member

Posts: 330I was the first critical review. I think I gave her a 7 for face and 7. 5 for body or something LOL and I was supposed to get my eyes checked. Everyone gave her high praise across the board and I can understand why, but she just wasn't my cup of tea. And this is a guy who loves plastic surgery and fake tits and all that. I paid for 2 pops, only got 1. It was pretty lackluster. She was more friendly than semen demon nympho. Yes she has her positives but her cons at her rate didn't make her worth booking. I still recommend but I will not repeat. She's a definite one and done for me. I don't regret it though.
Originally Posted by Pkim31
[View Original Post]
Goes to show that everyone has different taste in women. Yeah I didn't like Shirley's tattoos either but Baby Roa was COVERED in tattoos and I, a usual HATER of tattoos, actually liked it. So idk maybe we are all liars and hypocrites.
-
09-17-26 22:28 #3609Senior Member

Posts: 700Well of course we know she didn't hate the job, because I also had many visits with her, and Amy always mixed in something unique for each romp. A girl who hates her gig wouldn't try that hard. But despite the fact that I'd love to play with her again, I'm happy that she is doing very well for herself and her elevating her business interests. And heck, never say never, because girls can leapfrog into success, but then maybe take a couple steps back to resume the income booster. Once can only hope.
Originally Posted by NomadPush
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 19:53 #3608Senior Member

Posts: 101Oh no Amy V!
She will forever be seared into my memory. So many good times! For a woman that hated this job she sure made the best out of it.
Originally Posted by Ingots
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 16:34 #3607Senior Member

Posts: 54Agree with all the cons. Felt like I got duped by all the reviews and hype claiming she's the best and anyone who rates her below 10 needs to get their eyes checked LOL. I don't know whose eyesight is the real issue here. I almost feel like the FOMO was coordinated. A lot the people who vouched hard for her online probably compared her to girls they see in American clubs and bars. However she does have a great personality and figure.
Originally Posted by Bribs000
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 23:49 #3606Regular Member

Posts: 14How does one get into MH?
I missed Lai Sa. I'm in many korgs but how does one get into MH?
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 23:01 #3605Senior Member

Posts: 700Thanks, as always, and I'm adding Hanseol to the young 20's mix. Only in her second year in college in Pennsylvania, but currently interning in LA and providing in OC, she is likely 20-21 years old. She'll be back in a couple of days, and I've repeated with her four times now. Not only is she a young, sexy and passionate girl with nearly fluent English, she is one smart cookie. We have been chatting, in our brief non-playing moments, about current news, including the AI stuff. She interjects our conversations with: "I don't agree with some dystopian viewpoints on AI making humanity extinct. " That's a direct quote. She's a tech and coding major in college, and I've never known a providing girl, of any age, that has her level of insights and smarts. That's pretty sexy, at least for me.
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 20:06 #3604Senior Member

Posts: 2759Sakura J
There are not a lot of 20s aged girls available. Sakura J is one of them and should be in OC now, but I guess she's not at a korg. It would be nice if she did since otherwise I'll have to see her in LA. She was in SD with CAKD. She will tour around various shops (I don't know which), so if OC korgs want her they need to ask. She would at least be younger than every other OC option until Rayne comes back. Looks and Attitude are also good, her Vibe compares well with kgirls and she is naughty like some of the younger kgirls. Her body type has similar appeal to Heaven K, pure white, young, very skinny. There are not many young AND skinny girls, so other than Sakura and Heaven K I usually just "pick one" as a compromise.
Heaven has a better face, while Sakura offers bb and special options. You could say that Baby Aqua (Zoey) and Sakura J were good Heaven K substitutes "with bb". Aqua having a more tanned skintone and some MMs.
In case she does show up, this is her description:
Originally Posted by Download X
[View Original Post]
(CAKD) Sakura J (jgirl) - Early 20s, very skinny, white skin, A cup natural, maybe 5'3", tight pussy (not for magnum), lots of tongue play, playful and a bit sassy, decent skills, good pleasing attitude, knows her job. Ad photos are very close.
Here is another opinion on her:
There are not a lot of young and also skinny girls like her lately. If besides Sakura J and Heaven K you know another option, I'd love to know so I can get in line after you.
Originally Posted by BrainLara
[View Original Post]
Among jgirls, it is a pretty short list. There is Haru J (OC) and Lai Sa (LA). It is Dark Silence among the Jgirl Hunters I know. There were some corg options in LA but they left.
What is Very Skinny? Attached is an example. Sakura J is a little skinnier than this. Heaven K is not far off either, but with a little more ass. Both girls are whiter skin tone than the example.
-
09-16-26 14:44 #3603Senior Member

Posts: 200Ty Bolo! Saved me from a trip.
Originally Posted by SoloBolo
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 12:54 #3602Senior Member

Posts: 122Saw her last time she was here, details are a little fuzzy but here's what I vaguely remember. Late 20s, C tier face, very very skinny (almost like Baby Eve's ad pics), tight box. Soft natural B/Cs but not sure. DTF and poundtown friendly. Went for DT and okay with light FF, YMMV. Fun and upbeat, similar to Baby Saerom's service and attitude from LA. Ad pics not representative. Happy with my time, but no repeat for me.
Originally Posted by DashingD
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 12:00 #3601Senior Member

Posts: 200Jane K
Anyone seen her recently? I know she's been here a few times, consensus is fake pics I think but still hot?
Appreciate any info.
https://get9irl.com/JaneK
-
09-15-26 16:02 #3600Senior Member

Posts: 80Shirley K
I kind of feel the same.
Originally Posted by Fuzion
[View Original Post]
Pros: First time anyone offered a cosplay selection. I wish more girls offered this, especially jgirls. I chose the office lady and she even had a lanyard with badge. A+ effort. Service was on the level of a service queen. She really gives outstanding effort, which is rare for a HYA. Talkative, great attitude. I can see why people are raving over her.
Cons: Large tattoos. The plastic surgery is on another level. It was just too much for me, totally distracting.
I may be an outlier though. I did not think highly of Katie K or Sansa K either. I'd rank Purple K higher than all of them. If I can tell a girl has plastic surgery, I quickly lose interest. My personal kgirl favorites were Ka, Kimora, and Purple K.
-
09-04-26 12:25 #3599Senior Member

Posts: 245Sage
She's back as Sage, I'd recognize that face anywhere. Not DDG but definitely a sweetheart and great service. IRL she looks most like her photo in the black leather top.
Originally Posted by Ddakddakhaeyo-shill
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




