Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls in OC
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 3652
-
09-25-26 16:38 #3622Senior Member

Posts: 66Another reason she shared with me was that several dudes surreptitiously tried to record the date without consent.
Some of you used same lame techniques so she knew what was going on.
Because of this mistrust she was going to quit but decided to stay through the week. Luckily for those of us that were able to see her before she departs this wknd.
I get that we all want piece of the memorabilia but dude! Be smart and don't be so obvious about it and get caught!
Not to mention it's illegal.
If the word gets out to other girls then they may not return.
I know she has a friend that may be visiting OC soon and hope she doesn't convince her otherwise.
I do hope Shirley returns! Despite some dissenting views, she made our summer!
Best two months in a long while.
Thank you CAKD.
Thank you Shirley!
Originally Posted by NotherMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 15:46 #3621Senior Member

Posts: 134She's already fully booked through tomorrow (9/26).
Originally Posted by Imaunicorn
[View Original Post]
As for her leaving early, can't say I'm too surprised. She mentioned that she decided to work in OC because she thought it'd be nicer than LA. But then dudes would bring drugs and see if she will do it with them, or did drugs before seeing her, and it really wasn't her thing. As a courtesy, please stop this kind of behavior. These girls talk back in Korea and shit like this, along with mistreating them, will only make other girls think twice about coming here, or decide not to.
-
09-25-26 01:11 #3620Senior Member

Posts: 195Wish I saw your post before I ran down to see her. She def looked Cambodian or something to me. Otherwise pretty much agree with everything you've said, although it did feel GFE for me. Not a clock watcher for me.
Originally Posted by SoloAdventure
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 15:02 #3619Senior Member

Posts: 298Rumi V.
Pic are 80% close. Not the model but very cute. Work done on face and body. MM and some BBL or hip implants. Done very very well. It looks almost natural. Body is somewhat tight / tone. Mid 20's. Bring your service. No blocking and submissive but not into it. Super engaging with the cuddle. Sweet girl. Best for HYA hunters. Take a sec to admire her body when she's laying spread on the bed.
Sansa.
I saw her again due to the lack of options in OC. Was better than the first and had a change of mind on paying her prem. Sad she left early. She would be my top runner overall amongst the group.
Heylie K.
Pics are not even close. Most will say she looks SEA. Tanned skin. Cute but not head turning. Skinny not toned. Nice tits. Easy going personality. Feels non-Korean, ABG is right. Not magnum or big size friendly. Does some blocking, otherwise good service for a HYA. Almost GFE.
Heaven K.
Haven't had the chance to repeat but I hear she's gain a little weight. This isn't saying much because she's still skinny. Next to Sansa, she should be the other top runner overall and safe choice. If she offered the upgrade, we all would be gatekeeping her. Cute, young and has great acting and service.
-
09-24-26 14:21 #3618Regular Member

Posts: 6Shirley K Leaving
Looks like Shirley K last day will be 9/26 and leaving earlier than expected. Apparently this is due to people miss treating her, doing things not with her consent and miss trust. We have lost a good one but on to the next!
Enjoy while you can! Most likely will be fully booked already. She has been working later in the nights so there is a chance that a spot opens up late night.
-
09-22-26 21:16 #3617Senior Member

Posts: 59Heylie from Cak.
Youth: definitely early 20's.
Looks: very cute in the ABG sense. Think rave girls. Petite around 5'2" and skinny. Seems to be all natural.
Athletic: not athletic. Butt was a bit soft and not firm. If you want a gym bunny probably not going to check your box.
English: surprising speaks English well and with an aussie accent. Not completely fluent but can actually have a proper conversation which is uncommon in the scene.
Service: really good service. Not over the top and felt like a gf type deal. Very much into dfk and gave a great sensual BJ with bls.
Would actually repeat as only thing that didn't hit my mark was non athletic.
-
09-20-26 14:36 #3616Regular Member

Posts: 15Anybody know which agency Sakura J is working with??
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
If she works with Corg, any body know contact number, I search MH house but they don't post their number anymore. I went to MH house couple times but I don't like the way they have a person at their place greeting us and show us which room. LOL. No privacy at all.
-
09-19-26 16:59 #3615Senior Member

Posts: 44Areum
Quick review: youngish. Nothing like the pictures but looks pretty and is quite small. Best part was that her butt is nice to grab on especially in DS and RCG (best positions with al the mirrors too). Her moans are good but not as good as JP girls I've seen. Her DFK is aggressive and second to Kona. She gives a lot of compliments. Conversations went smooth with translator used for 1 phrase.
Looks 7. 0.
Service 8.
Won't repeat with the vast roster I've never seen yet.
-
09-19-26 14:31 #3614Senior Member

Posts: 50Shirley K
I do think a good distinction is early on she was skinnier. She had the most snatched waist I've seen in a long time. The whole "pick what you want me to wear" was also a huge surprise and shockingly awesome (more girls should do this). Her face is plastic yes can some off but overall she reminds me of freesia plus baby rose (if you combined their faces).
After visiting her many many times she's slowly 1) gained weight 2) stopped offering to dress up.
I attribute this to her being so damn busy she stopped caring AS much. But hey she's a great kisser, great in bed and relatively speaking still great looking relative to the other k girls. I'll still be seeing her albeit less often then before.
-
09-19-26 10:19 #3613Senior Member

Posts: 54I don't think I would characterize the Shirley k situation as "wave 1" hyping her and "wave 2" disappointment. It was literally wave after wave calling her the greatest and musing so far as what their own families would think of her if they brought her to dinner. It was a just couple guys finding her ratings to be miscalculated. If you talk with her, she will probably admit she's not in the upper echelon in Korea. Like I wrote before, I think a lot of people here are just basing their comparisons against what they see in America where 5's look like 10's. And/or don’t understand the level of plastic surgery that was done
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 03:05 #3612Senior Member

Posts: 102She told me months before she quit, she wasn't happy. But she's a pro, I wouldn't have known if she hadn't opened up to me about it.
Originally Posted by Sticker
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 00:46 #3611Senior Member

Posts: 2768We pay for a good time, so we get to like or dislike as we please. We don't have to explain our preferences. Your opinion is an important hint to others so that reviews aren't in an echo chamber. With Shirley, it's clear enough she is more one guy's type than another. Most people liked her body and her attitude/vibe.
Originally Posted by Fuzion
[View Original Post]
About preference drift. I started out liking Service girls, then I looked for skinny girls, and now I enjoy thick girls too. It shifted as I got my itch scratched with a good series of girls of one type. I saw "too many" skinny girls until it was no longer as rare or special.
Reviews can come in waves, and hype can cause expectations to overshoot. The way you turn left too hard so you have to turn right to fix it. To use Goeun as an example, she is generally well-liked. The guys who liked her more in wave 1, they sang her praise and said she was hot and fun. Then the next guys in wave 2 interpreted that as being she is HYA with a beautiful face and were disappointed she was not. Goeun leans body over face and is pre-MILF. She even leans service over looks. So wave 2 complained her face was overhyped and she's not young like a HYA. And then there was a third phase of guys who were "her face is not that bad". Each guy was reacting to the previous batch of reviews.
Actually, when I asked wave 1 and wave 2 to directly rate her face, some of them rated her the same. A-Tier was a common enough vote even among wave 2. But the wave 2 guys were hoping for S-Tier and 20s and didn't get it. It's such as small difference, but that is how disappointments happen. This is much clearer in private where a disappointed person explains he liked Goeun but just expected more. He even recommends her to others despite not wanting a repeat (they said they'd repeat if 350).
My diagnosis is he would have been much happier seeing Goeun without any info or expectation. Just magic door her by chance. But how is that gonna happen. There's 80 doors in LA.
I think some of this back and forth is unavoidable and part of the hobby. I noticed many guys like the uncertainty and accept the randomness of it. Most of us love the magic door opening. "Here is your new girlfriend for today" it says. We also want to feel like we'll sometimes meet an Infinity Stone. The first guy who magic doored Goeun people thought he won the lottery, so he sang her praises. We've all done it, right after a good appointment we are excited and our review is going to be higher than if we wrote it the next day. It's why after seeing a girl, I write my journal and my description fresh from memory. But I avoid reviewing her until I've calmed down. Especially if she is young, a spinner, or jgirl.
About the magic door. If anyone has lost that magic and wants it back, it'll happen if you take a break. When I stopped going to korgs for 4 years, it got really magical again when I got back. During that interval, I went to strip clubs instead:
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7718057 COI pricing
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...5&d=1789616178 SR Portia
-
09-17-26 23:45 #3610Senior Member

Posts: 332I was the first critical review. I think I gave her a 7 for face and 7. 5 for body or something LOL and I was supposed to get my eyes checked. Everyone gave her high praise across the board and I can understand why, but she just wasn't my cup of tea. And this is a guy who loves plastic surgery and fake tits and all that. I paid for 2 pops, only got 1. It was pretty lackluster. She was more friendly than semen demon nympho. Yes she has her positives but her cons at her rate didn't make her worth booking. I still recommend but I will not repeat. She's a definite one and done for me. I don't regret it though.
Originally Posted by Pkim31
[View Original Post]
Goes to show that everyone has different taste in women. Yeah I didn't like Shirley's tattoos either but Baby Roa was COVERED in tattoos and I, a usual HATER of tattoos, actually liked it. So idk maybe we are all liars and hypocrites.
-
09-17-26 22:28 #3609Senior Member

Posts: 700Well of course we know she didn't hate the job, because I also had many visits with her, and Amy always mixed in something unique for each romp. A girl who hates her gig wouldn't try that hard. But despite the fact that I'd love to play with her again, I'm happy that she is doing very well for herself and her elevating her business interests. And heck, never say never, because girls can leapfrog into success, but then maybe take a couple steps back to resume the income booster. Once can only hope.
Originally Posted by NomadPush
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 19:53 #3608Senior Member

Posts: 102Oh no Amy V!
She will forever be seared into my memory. So many good times! For a woman that hated this job she sure made the best out of it.
Originally Posted by Ingots
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






