Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 1794 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 26907
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26862

    Near airport recommendation

    Unluckily got stuck here overnight, looking for some fun wanted to know what / who is nearby that is worth a visit.

  2. #26861

    Highly recommend Mary Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamer12  [View Original Post]
    Recently saw her and a few other providers I've seen over the years before I decided to slow it down permanently with this stuff. She's the most fun I've had this summer. Normally a qv guy but I try and get at least a hhr with her as she seems to enjoy it which elevates the experience for me.

  3. #26860

    Downtown incall recommendations?

    I am really having trouble finding any ladies that host downtown. Anyone have recommendations? Prefer Indy's. And seems like all the agencies that used to have girls downtown are out in the burbs anyways. River north is ideal, but loop, Gold Coast, west loop, etc also work. Thanks in advance!

  4. #26859
    Quote Originally Posted by TimJacks25  [View Original Post]
    This is another I dreamed about years ago. Met her through Blu back around 2019. Use to host in airbnb's on Northside. She is cute and has a nice attitude but nothing to write home about. Met a few times. Would call up if I was nearby or in a pinch.
    Thanks. So many disappointing providers. Hard to find anyone good.

  5. #26858

    Mary Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamer12  [View Original Post]
    This is another I dreamed about years ago. Met her through Blu back around 2019. Use to host in airbnb's on Northside. She is cute and has a nice attitude but nothing to write home about. Met a few times. Would call up if I was nearby or in a pinch.

  6. #26857

  7. #26856

    Stella

    Quote Originally Posted by Deizel5  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed about her 4 years ago near 127th. Her pics are real. Not sure how recent.

  8. #26855

  9. #26854

    Last Year

    Quote Originally Posted by Courtesyflush  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever tried Mia in Albany Park?

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/6305460355
    I went to go see her in the winter last year. Run down apartment in Albany Park. The pics on the ad are not accurate, she's a 30 ish Columbian girl, chubby and tan. Nothing fancy, kinda mid. Would fuck again in a pinch.

  10. #26853

    Mia

    Has anyone ever tried Mia in Albany Park?

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/6305460355

  11. #26852

    I just actually read her post

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    It's hard to tell from the camera angle how tall she is but that body looks ideal for me. I've been hoping to find a tall, rail thin body in Chicago. I would love to see her but damn COVID got me again. Just tested positive this morning. I wish she had the remedy for what is ailing me for you rock and roll music fans.
    She is 6'3 she actually put it in her post.

  12. #26851

    Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by SignerJeff  [View Original Post]
    I travel in often for work and stay NW. Saw this one and can't seem to find any reviews. Anyone sampled this provider yet?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...240/8723833148
    If it's not someone using her pics, she used to go by Starr or something similar. Worked with another girl or two, but I never met her friends. Starr I saw a couple times. First time I sampled her was at my place about 3 years ago, and she was definitely cute, but those pics of her in a bikini and of her splitting her leg up the doorway are from way back in her camera roll. When she was young, hot and tight. She's got that All-American Midwest blonde demeanor to her and she showed up in nice jeans, a little top and sandals. I couldn't wait to get at her. I put her in lingerie and had her blow me on her knees in front of my mirror. CBJ only but she sucked very well, spit and slurped while massaging my balls and looked up at me with her gorgeous eyes. Railed her in standing doggie and she must have needed it because she got wet and creamy right away and I wasn't able to go as long as I usually do because I got so turned on. I blew a toe curling load into the bag and let out the biggest sigh of satisfaction haha. Yes she was memorable for sure that day. Her tits are kinda saggy and the belly and ass were a little sloppy from baby damage, but man she must have been something extra delicious in her prime. The second time I saw her was a few months after that at her incall in Rosemont. A quickie after hitting the casino and I hit it in mish extra hard after she sucked me off for a few minutes. Total pump and dump, but still cute and easygoing like the first time. Tried seeing her a couple more times over the years but she's slow to respond, changes her number regularly and seems to be dodging someone with her random ad posts. Gave up trying because there's always something new popping up.

  13. #26850

    Red flags

    Quote Originally Posted by SignerJeff  [View Original Post]
    I travel in often for work and stay NW. Saw this one and can't seem to find any reviews. Anyone sampled this provider yet?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...240/8723833148
    I know another provider that had her LC profile hacked and now there is fake advertising with a different number. Her fake ads look almost exactly like your posted ad (of course with different pics) and almost identical 2nd half of the ad including areas. Idk if it's coincidence but thought I'd share this info for you to consider.

  14. #26849

    Interested as well

    Quote Originally Posted by SignerJeff  [View Original Post]
    I travel in often for work and stay NW. Saw this one and can't seem to find any reviews. Anyone sampled this provider yet?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...240/8723833148
    Interested in her as well.

  15. #26848

    Fs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Acar4200  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely what your looking for. Have to meet once or twice for massage first. She's a nice young lady but initially hard to get a hold of.

    https://tryst.link/massage/alexandra2779
    Are you saying she opens up for FS after 1 or 2 massages?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape