Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 4405
-
09-20-26 12:10 #4375Regular Member

Posts: 15Mr. Average
They always giggle when I pull it out, then they say ohh you so big.
Originally Posted by JMirage
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 23:04 #4374Senior Member

Posts: 338Yup, confirmed that Best is completely closed.
Originally Posted by Anony
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 19:29 #4373Senior Member

Posts: 198I drove by today, lights were off and parking lot was empty.
Originally Posted by JpLovesBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 18:26 #4372Senior Member

Posts: 254100% agree on that sentiment about imporving the service part, some parlors step down their game instead of up because they get greedy and rather just have more shops instead of invest more back into the one they have. Too many shops that I visited and or used to visit falls into this category. Those step up their game deserves all the support from the community for sure.
Originally Posted by Tasman63
[View Original Post]
Change though, if the change is sudden, something is gone wrong if it was a busy place though, just my opinion.
-
09-19-26 15:24 #4371Senior Member

Posts: 94Best is closed?
So. BEST is offically closed? That's a shame. That location, was so convenient for Costco runs.
Originally Posted by JpLovesBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 13:45 #4370Senior Member

Posts: 94Same question. Has management changed actually had any affect to a visit?
Originally Posted by CuriousCurt
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 13:20 #4369Senior Member

Posts: 62Twenty One?
I doubt the accuracy / veracity of their claim. RM only lists 19 total businesses within the Marysville jurisdiction and some of those have been closed 2+ years. The ones that have been recently open number more like 10. I've driven Marysville recently. The number of open AMPs didn't crack double digits.
Originally Posted by BigDumper
[View Original Post]
The only way they get to 21 is by possibly counting AAMPs operating out of residential areas. Which contradicts their claim of targeting 'storefronts' and using 'licensing' (since almost all of these would go unlicensed) - so it's not likely that's how they got to the number.
But even counting AAMPs. I doubt there were 21 operational facilities in Marysville.
This sounds to me like election year grandstanding / exaggeration / spin.
-
09-19-26 04:48 #4368Senior Member

Posts: 176Cici at Best is good to go. Best is still the same in my opinion.
Originally Posted by Ampking69
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 22:59 #4367Senior Member

Posts: 338Multiple Evergreen's
There are a few Evergreen's in the Greater Seattle Area. The one on Lake City Way (in Seattle, not Lynnwood) is the one you want to visit.
Originally Posted by CuriousCurt
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 22:26 #4366Senior Member

Posts: 248Time of the month
They were probably afraid of your monster cock, that's why I bring my small penis.
Originally Posted by Middleman8163
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 13:53 #4365Regular Member

Posts: 20June at Shanghai is quality
Spinner, blondish hair, beautiful face and killer body. I was all over her.
Kind of resembles Hailey, but pocket sized!
-
09-18-26 13:45 #4364Regular Member

Posts: 26North end scene
I've read more miss than hit stuff about Evergreen. Can anyone vouch for a recent experience at Best or Shanghai after the change over in management? Wondering if I need to just travel further south to explore some of the well-reviewed venues down there.
-
09-18-26 12:51 #4363Senior Member

Posts: 338Amen!
Never thought I would be visiting Everett that often over the past few years.
Originally Posted by Tasman63
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 10:37 #4362Senior Member

Posts: 146Have some graditude
Sometimes people just need a change. We should be thanking them for all the years of great services and also remember they are the ones that made everyone else step up their game!
Originally Posted by Vevor12
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 10:24 #4361Regular Member

Posts: 15Evergreen Massage & Spa
I made a second visit to this place and thought I would leave info here about it.
This spa is in the lynnwood S. Everett area and thought I would TOFT so here we go, there is no air gap at the door so you have to wait outside for the door to open which isn't ideal but it's kind of on a side street so it's not too exposed. The first time Dora answered the door asked for std fee (I gave $$ to cover everything) and had a decent massage and the flip was just BBBJ no CIM, no FS as she said it was her time of the month and we could double up next time.
The second time I don't recall the lady's name but the massage was way to rough and I finally had her stop and flipped for a CBJ and was told it was her time of the month, so I finsihed and left and will not return.
They are clearly a rub and tug type of place but are being a bit dishonest about what they do provide instead of just saying they are not a FS place.
Happy Mongering.










Reply With Quote



