Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 294 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 4399
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4369

    Twenty One?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDumper  [View Original Post]
    https://komonews.com/news/local/mary...ver-operations

    Wonder why now all of a sudden they pretend to care. Maybe they got a bunch of federal funding or something.
    I doubt the accuracy / veracity of their claim. RM only lists 19 total businesses within the Marysville jurisdiction and some of those have been closed 2+ years. The ones that have been recently open number more like 10. I've driven Marysville recently. The number of open AMPs didn't crack double digits.

    The only way they get to 21 is by possibly counting AAMPs operating out of residential areas. Which contradicts their claim of targeting 'storefronts' and using 'licensing' (since almost all of these would go unlicensed) - so it's not likely that's how they got to the number.

    But even counting AAMPs. I doubt there were 21 operational facilities in Marysville.

    This sounds to me like election year grandstanding / exaggeration / spin.

  2. #4368
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    There are a few Evergreen's in the Greater Seattle Area. The one on Lake City Way (in Seattle, not Lynnwood) is the one you want to visit.
    Cici at Best is good to go. Best is still the same in my opinion.

  3. #4367

    Multiple Evergreen's

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousCurt  [View Original Post]
    I've read more miss than hit stuff about Evergreen. Can anyone vouch for a recent experience at Best or Shanghai after the change over in management? Wondering if I need to just travel further south to explore some of the well-reviewed venues down there.
    There are a few Evergreen's in the Greater Seattle Area. The one on Lake City Way (in Seattle, not Lynnwood) is the one you want to visit.

  4. #4366

    Time of the month

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleman8163  [View Original Post]
    I made a second visit to this place and thought I would leave info here about it.

    This spa is in the lynnwood S. Everett area and thought I would TOFT so here we go, there is no air gap at the door so you have to wait outside for the door to open which isn't ideal but it's kind of on a side street so it's not too exposed. The first time Dora answered the door asked for std fee (I gave $$ to cover everything) and had a decent massage and the flip was just BBBJ no CIM, no FS as she said it was her time of the month and we could double up next time.

    The second time I don't recall the lady's name but the massage was way to rough and I finally had her stop and flipped for a CBJ and was told it was her time of the month, so I finsihed and left and will not return.

    They are clearly a rub and tug type of place but are being a bit dishonest about what they do provide instead of just saying they are not a FS place.

    Happy Mongering.
    They were probably afraid of your monster cock, that's why I bring my small penis.

  5. #4365

    June at Shanghai is quality

    Spinner, blondish hair, beautiful face and killer body. I was all over her.

    Kind of resembles Hailey, but pocket sized!

  6. #4364

    North end scene

    I've read more miss than hit stuff about Evergreen. Can anyone vouch for a recent experience at Best or Shanghai after the change over in management? Wondering if I need to just travel further south to explore some of the well-reviewed venues down there.

  7. #4363

    Amen!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tasman63  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes people just need a change. We should be thanking them for all the years of great services and also remember they are the ones that made everyone else step up their game!
    Never thought I would be visiting Everett that often over the past few years.

  8. #4362

    Have some graditude

    Quote Originally Posted by Vevor12  [View Original Post]
    Not always good when ownership change sometimes, both affect the talent and service, and most of all safety from LE. No one ever just change for no good reasons is all.
    Sometimes people just need a change. We should be thanking them for all the years of great services and also remember they are the ones that made everyone else step up their game!

  9. #4361

    Evergreen Massage & Spa

    I made a second visit to this place and thought I would leave info here about it.

    This spa is in the lynnwood S. Everett area and thought I would TOFT so here we go, there is no air gap at the door so you have to wait outside for the door to open which isn't ideal but it's kind of on a side street so it's not too exposed. The first time Dora answered the door asked for std fee (I gave $$ to cover everything) and had a decent massage and the flip was just BBBJ no CIM, no FS as she said it was her time of the month and we could double up next time.

    The second time I don't recall the lady's name but the massage was way to rough and I finally had her stop and flipped for a CBJ and was told it was her time of the month, so I finsihed and left and will not return.

    They are clearly a rub and tug type of place but are being a bit dishonest about what they do provide instead of just saying they are not a FS place.

    Happy Mongering.

  10. #4360

    Marysville police shut down 21 illicit massage businesses in trafficking crackdown

    https://komonews.com/news/local/mary...ver-operations

    Wonder why now all of a sudden they pretend to care. Maybe they got a bunch of federal funding or something.

  11. #4359
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasman63  [View Original Post]
    Ownership change, Shanghai has changed, Best to follow eventually.
    Not always good when ownership change sometimes, both affect the talent and service, and most of all safety from LE. No one ever just change for no good reasons is all.

  12. #4358

    Best-SH

    I plan to visit one of these spas soon and am looking for recommendations in order to choose a provider. I prefer a more shy-submissive type, natural breasts, and smaller body type preferred. Thanks in advance.

  13. #4357
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasman63  [View Original Post]
    Ownership change, Shanghai has changed, Best to follow eventually.
    From SBBBJ to BBBJ and soon just BBJ.

  14. #4356
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    I have read through the past several posts and I am somewhat confused, are Shanghai and Best closed, or have they just changed ownership?.
    Ownership change, Shanghai has changed, Best to follow eventually.

  15. #4355
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 178

    If understood mss info right, Shang got sold, while they're debating to sell Best

    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    I have read through the past several posts and I am somewhat confused, are Shanghai and Best closed, or have they just changed ownership?.
    Best has a ton of karens that complain about men wanting to pay $$ to fuck hot beautiful Asian women rather than their haggard old asses thanks to the busy dentist office next door. A better location with fewer karens would be an improvement.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape