Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 11566
-
09-19-26 10:20 #11536Senior Member

Posts: 264Eve Schmeve
She's overpriced. Yes, overall, her body is very nice if you like skinny and tattoos. It was better before she got the fake tits. She has a lot of acne on her face and the face isn't that pretty to begin with. She doesn't like CIP. She can be bitchy. She charges $500 for BBFS. Go see Rabey / Rai instead and get a better looking super spinner for $140 less.
Originally Posted by AmericanDog
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 08:51 #11535Senior Member

Posts: 917Is Baby Yul thicker than Janey K / Monet?
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 08:12 #11534Senior Member

Posts: 2759https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7719535 Baby Sujin
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7718652 Baby Yul
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7718356 Bbay Yul
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7716906 Baby Yul
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7712635 Baby Yul
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7715448 Baby Yuna
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...37#post7674337 Baby Yuna
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7715193 Hot and/or Young
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7714126 Hot and/or Young
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7714108 Tiana
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7710377 Rai
Skinny and Tiny
Get9 now books Crystal too. She is for Very Skinny Hunters, and she is tiny too. Baby Aqua and Baby Eve are also for Very Skinny Hunters. Rai and Divine are good for Tiny hunters. Aqua is the youngest, while I think Divine is the most mature but also most experienced. Each girl has a different Vibe appeal and the nice things they do as far as Service.
Crystal - Has looks and service, cute and sexy, very skinny and tiny. 5'3", C tits, great sensitive nipples, tanned, dyed long hair in-between brown and blonde. Skilled and able to deepthroat all the way repeatedly (ask / coach her). Many other skills. Nice style, tits feel great especially during riding. Enjoys DATY and DTF. Nice subtle style, more kgirls should do it. MMs feel great especially riding. Limited English, sassy.
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...8&d=1788504979 Crystal body type (very skinny)
https://get9irl.com/Crystal
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/crystal Crystal
https://kbeautygirls.com/crystal
If you are screened for one booker but not for others, after your next appointment ask the other bookers for that same girl if they can screen you. I don't know how often it works, but it worked enough for some of us enough to branch out.
There's always more options, you should use whichever booker you like. Generally speaking, if you hunt HYA you want 2 or 3 for full coverage. That's for when you want a specific girl. Whereas guys who want New or lean Service can just randomly Magic Door it, which has its charm. You only need 1 booker for that.
The Magic Door
I noticed many guys like the uncertainty and accept the randomness of it. Most of us love the magic door opening. "Here is your new girlfriend for today" it says. We also want to feel like we'll sometimes meet an Infinity Stone. I used to always go 100% random, and the success rate was good since I leaned Service in the past. It was the best strategy when I just wanted New and loved Variety first. Once I leaned Looks past a certain standard, I had to use Intel. And also, some Service guys have certain requirements on Looks - it's not high expectations just they need a specific things like Tits or skinny vs thick. Once that's satisfied, they put Service first. So they need a bit of intel just to rule out a bad match, they don't need detailed spoilers beyond that. They want Magic Door Lite. That is what matchmaking and hints are for, no spoilers.
Many HYA Hunter Rabbits are this way too, they just need a hint. The hardest thing to learn is the difference between Dead Silence for duds versus Gatekeeping for hotties. So to help people out, there is Gatesmashing and other tactics.
-
09-19-26 00:05 #11533Regular Member

Posts: 4Slim 100 lbs
[Deleted by Admin]
Why are you spamming the forum?
A2
-
09-18-26 15:14 #11532Senior Member

Posts: 41Baby Sujin
Had a great time with Baby Sujin.
True HYA-my guess is mid 20's. Natural B's. But biggest strength is her pussy-very tight-same level as Nali. She's gorgeous, but in GND way. Speaks decent English. Quite friendly overall.
New to the US, though may have toured in NYC before.
$340 for 1 hour with $100 BB option, $50 MSOG.
Will repeat.
-
09-18-26 02:08 #11531Senior Member

Posts: 80Baby Eve
How has no one been talking about Baby Eve? She's a spinner lover's dream. Young and has a kpop look to her. Her body is exactly my type but you will like only if you're into super slim.
-
09-17-26 17:05 #11530Senior Member

Posts: 2759Baby Yul
Baby Yul - (Yull) - High Looks, High service for HYA. Slightly thick, not for Skinny Hunters. Beautiful face, good tits, big ass. Big B cup, white skin, high tier pussy, very dtf, long dfk, very good in bed. Resembles Ningning from Aespa.
She is young, so she is for HYA Hunters because vibe is going to be ymmv. I got along with her very well but I can see service is going to depend on if you vibe with her. Other people reported the same. So Service guys are probably not a good fit. I wrote 2 Star Difficulty (typical HYA).
I try to I keep descriptions simple to minimize hallucination. It's where someone reads a review and imagines something the review didn't say, sometimes even the opposite. For example if you say a girl has a good body, guy A thinks "she is super skinny" and guy B thinks "she is super thick and full bodied". You can't help these people, they have to figure it out. The purpose of reviews is to help everyone else who already finds them useful. You can't help everyone.
Slightly Thick
If someone prefers thick, Baby Yul is on the low end and not thick enough. But for other guys who prefer skinny, she was on their high end and not skinny enough. People are generally happy with her face, her youth, her dtf service. There are dozens of people who voted on this last tour, so it's no different now.
She doesn't fit the skinny aesthetic and it's due to body type. She is in good shape with no extra fat. She is just slightly thick, and the thighs are a factor too. I find it hot but it's worth telling the skinny hunters, but many of them were happy anyways. Here is my opinion of the progression from Normal to Thick: Sherry K, Baby Arin, Baby Yul, FA Ms Angel, Sally V. The last three girls, they just needed warnings for guys who are hoping for Skinny. Then starting around CAKD Koroko J (Miho J), CAKD Hanni, Monet (Janie), Daisy L (Kai), thick lovers are starting to get their fill. This is the "popular thick" range as far as I can tell. But there are clearly guys who go well beyond that. Boldly.
Even though a thickness scale could work, everyone has a different estimate or focuses on a different body part. Same with tits or ass. So if a girl is on the extreme, people do agree. In practice, the thickness scale is more a warning or suggestion scale. Some guys thought Janie K was too much, but other guys were very happy how much she had. A warning for one guy is a suggestion to another. Somewhere after Daisy L after the "popular thick" range, regular warnings aren't enough.
-
09-17-26 11:47 #11529Senior Member

Posts: 86Baby Yul
I'm back after a long hiatus for personal reasons. Deciding to try Baby Yul because of the reviews here. All the reviews are accurate. She's HYA, mid to late twenties I'd say. Beautiful face, great attitude. She isn't petite though. She's not chubby by any means, but she's big boned and not your usual slender asian girl, so keep that in mind.
Not necessarily my body type, but she more than makes up for it in eagerness and enthusiasm. And legitimately beautiful face. Had a great time. Would I repeat? Probably not since she's not my preferred body type, but anyone who doesn't mind a slightly larger girl is in for a good time. Mind you I said larger, not chubbier. There's a distinction there.
-
09-15-26 17:49 #11528Senior Member

Posts: 122Baby Yul confirmed to not be Baby Yui / Sooin (with mine own eyes!). I wouldn't consider Yull thick like Yui / Sooin either. Healthy weight and slim but nice hips. Very pretty and fun in the sack. Her special move during BBBJ was an eye pleaser. Would repeat.
Originally Posted by Madickbiggs
[View Original Post]
Other alternatives for "asian thick":
Baby Arin in OC is tall and has a little thickness to match her height. Not quite volleyball player build but moreso than other girls. Face, tits, ass. Everything especially natural.
Baby Ina / Jiyu, also in OC, has nice thighs and an amazingly shaped butt for her frame. Reserved and submissive service, scattered tattoos.
All three HYAs in my eyes and DTF.
-
09-13-26 19:56 #11527Senior Member

Posts: 3690Baby You Nah
That was me before reading Solo Bolo review. With all due respect to MyFinalHeav3, who was a bro among bros for consistently reviewing new girls he saw, I always thought Baby Yuna was a PreMILF at best. I knew Solo Bolo has good taste. Since he said she looked like my favorite Baby Ziana / Monica's older sister, I was going to check her out. That was why I forgot about MyFinalHeav3 review.
I also knew she was already busy and was going for a rate hike, so I didn't join in with other gatesmashers including LemonPepper, who won Rookie of The Year.
Resilient John has always been one of the most objective and even keeled reviewers around. We have a league full of gatesmashers right here. We just too busy smashing to write about it. Who's doing the gatekeeping when everybody is gatesmashing somewhere? Are people gatekeeping Baby BoA right now?
Originally Posted by LemonPepper
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-26 09:20 #11526Senior Member

Posts: 917Minji. The new one
It's been months since she was first advertised, so does anyone have info on the new Minji?
Originally Posted by A1287
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-26 03:23 #11525Senior Member

Posts: 171Recent Notes
Baby Sujin and Baby Yul are both HYA. Resilient John's review of Sujin is pretty spot on, body is definitely the highlight. Left reviews of both in the pleasers. Sujin's face reminded me slightly of streamer MiaMakesMusic. Yul's face reminded me Anna Sawai and / or Illit Iroha. Pic models attached.
Nggg seems like she's left LA and going to start OC soon but she is the definition of GFE imo. Definitely a pro at making one feel comfortable and special; deadly combo with her high tier premilf looks.
Baby Yuna latest price hike feels a bit tough. Probably still worth a visit if one hasn't seen her before (more so if not paying the BB upcharge) but a repeat might be hard to justify. Was such a steal at her original pricing.
Baby Subin is like in and out to me. You don't necessarily crave it but when you do get it you ask yourself why you don't have it more often.
LP Seasoned.
Nali, Shirley K (OC), Baby Goeun, Baby Yul, Baby Subin, Ng, Baby Yuna, Janey, Sansa K (OC), Baby Sujin.
Aelin, Baby Aqua, Baby Ara, Baby Arin, Baby Cheney, Baby Cupid, Baby Danbi, Baby Hwari / Roa, Baby Ize, Baby Joo, Baby Ray, Baby Saerom, Baby Sweet, Baby Terry / Jiwoo, Baby Winter, Baby Yuha, Crystal, Daisy, Jenny, Mina, Rayne K, Riri J, Suki, Wooju / Skye K.
-
09-11-26 18:41 #11524Senior Member

Posts: 2759Baby Ara (Araa) is hard to search due to 3 letters. To sum it up, Baby Ara is early 30s, good naturals, Looks over Service, maybe a good backup option for GFE guys. You really need to bring the Service.
Originally Posted by Download X
[View Original Post]
GFE vs BB - Up to Taste
What's the use of converting grades to numbers? Well, I could accurately predict who should see which girl and at what Price. If a girl was BB but no CIP, I knew it was a dealbreaker for certain guys. But, I also knew if a girl was really good enough he'd still see her. He'd even be willing to see a GFE girl.
Originally Posted by Download X
[View Original Post]
To do that we need to compare GFE girls versus BB girls on the same scale - you need the GFE / BB Price ratio constant. For me, it's .75x. For a guy addicted to BB, it's .50x. For a GFE guy, it's 1.0x. For a strictly GFE guy who strongly prefers GFE girls (ex: for hygene or daty), 1.25x. This means for a girl like FA Isabella who is 320 HR GFE only, I get 320 / .75 = 427 to get a sense of how expensive she is if she were BB. Or that is to say, I am getting 75% Value from GFE girls since the option isn't there. Some guys really need CIP, so there is another similar constant that allows you to compare BB-noCIP vs BB-CIP girls.
For GFE only girls, to get an equivalent HRB price I divide by .75 (making the GFE girl seem more expensive for the sake of comparison). This lets me compare GFE girls vs BB girls on the same scale. .75x means we are willing to pay 75% as much for GFE as for BB. I know some guys who are .50x (they are addicted to bb). I can confirm that number because they will still make exceptions for ATFs they have good chemistry with. Meaning a really good GFE girl still provides good Value to a BB guy.
-
09-11-26 15:28 #11523Senior Member

Posts: 2759I see Baby Eve listed starting tomorrow. She is for Skinny Hunters.
Baby Eve - Maybe 5'3, 90 pounds, natural face, very skinny, C cup MMs. Large artistic tattoo, submissive, some English, very friendly. Cute personality and voice, not typical kgirl vibe. Those who like very skinny will be pleased. Pussy starts tight, no problem otherwise. Bring some service.
https://get9irl.com/BabyEve
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/baby-eve
While I'm here, here is a tip if you are Price First. On Get9's site see LA:
https://get9irl.com/index.php?route=...ategory&path=1
If you want GFE girls, look for a blue GFE label on the bottom left corner. This will save you a ton of time since they're less common. Ayla-R, Nina-Ch, Baby Areum, Baby Boa, Sammy L, Yuha, Baby Yuju, Baby Subin, Janye, Lala, Baby Ara, Kiss, and Yoko J are the GFE girls. For Looks First + GFE combo guys the order is Subin, Yuju, Jayne, Ara. Yuju is probably the youngest. I'd guess that Ch means Chinese and R means Russian (just a guess). Sammy is Columbian. I like Sammy but I think it's going to be up to taste for someone who usually sees kgirls. Here is info on Sammy and Stella:
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7713591 GKS Stella, Sammy, Subin, Yuju
CGLA, Get9, Kbeauty have good coverage, but there are exclusives like GKS Stella. As far as I can tell, it is GKS only. See the above link for 3 opinions on her. She is similar level to Ng in Looks and Service, with rimming. Limited time.
Originally Posted by Download X
[View Original Post]
Whereas if you are allergic to GFE girls and want cheap BB, on the other extreme you look for the pink 'Special' or red 'F Special' labels on the bottom left corner. F Special typically means 0 msog. Special is usually 0 bb but is sometimes 30-50 bb.
Originally Posted by Download X
[View Original Post]
A lot of people are okay with upcharge if the girl is young and hot like Baby Yul (Yull). It's a different audience so to speak. I hope each guy finds what they like. For any girl with 2 or 3 letter names, I extend the last letter until it is 4 letters long so it can be searched. If you do a search for Yull, Yu'll find:
She is ideal for HYA Hunters because she is younger. With younger girls, Service can be ymmv. I had a great time but it may depend on vibe.
Originally Posted by Download X
[View Original Post]
Tiana - 5'2", tiny spinner, skinny, tanned. B cup MMs, sensitive nipples. Long black hair with stylish curls, small hands and small feet. Submissive and with some skills, knows how to ride. Not a service queen, but nice for spinner lovers. She is young to me, my guess is about 30. She is ticklish on neck and side of face, LFK. Enjoys sex and naturally wet, quiet and subdued feedback, genuine reactions. Good visuals especially doggy. Petite. Will stroke you gently when you hug her. Team7 spinner body. Her body has a good shape and feel. Well toned and normal skinny.
Originally Posted by HookUpsOnly
[View Original Post]
Same as you I repeated her for years. I did notice she gradually improved over time. Whereas other girls improved much more quickly.
Also, for full Jgirl Hunters only there is a premium jgirl:
MH No8 Lai Sa is only for Premium Hunters (Superman) who are also Jgirl Hunters. Premium + Jgirl combo. A very specific combo since she is 400 hh 600 hr (200 bb ymmv). She is S-Tier Looks to me, but keep in mind I prefer jgirls over kgirls. Looks over Service. Body and Tits are top tier to me, Face is up to taste. Her body is like a leveled up CAKD Yua.
Originally Posted by Download X
[View Original Post]
For S-Tier Jgirls, it is just 4 who worked Socal:
S-Tier Jgirl Socal: Riri J, MH No8 Lai Sa, BB Asuka, MH Cherry
Whereas if your taste is kgirl > jgirl, it is much riskier.
Value Analysis
I talked earlier about Price First guys. They are on a budget and paying more for a girl means seeing fewer girls, so it's a no go for them. It makes sense. Whereas the way I pick girls is for 1st time I pick them by Rank (Looks + Service) based on what friends say. Then on repeats, I'll pick by Value (Rank / Price). I'll attach a Value Ranking list, but keep in mind there are some things like the Nali factor (gets hotter on repeats because of her service) and Haven factor (service improves because she is a good talker or good but ymmv vibe/chemistry) that I don't include in Looks or Service. It's because those two factors are too ymmt to count as Intel for a "first impression". Even though almost everyone gets the Nali factor for real. A girl gets hotter and hotter. People even warned me she would get hotter on repeats, and I saw it first hand with Nali too. You remember how well a girl treated you last time, and she becomes more your type as a result.
Legend:
HRB = HR rate + bb
Rank = Looks + Service (regardless of Price)
Value = Getting more Looks / Service or paying less for it. As a number, it is calculated by Rank / Price.
I simplified the Value column by listing it out as a rounded multiple such as 1x, 1.5x, 2x. For example, Lizza and Nali were 2x Value because I feel like I get twice my money's worth with them. This will only be true for girls that are your type, but I'm sure that anyone who lists out their top ATFs is going to think "why bother with the other girls" for someone. It's a different list of girls for each guy that give good Value. We see the other girls for Variety or during Low Tide.
The exact Value formula for Lizza was S Looks S Service = 6.3 + 6.3 = 12.6 Score. 12.6 Score / 520 HRB * Constant = 1.95 or about 2x Value. The constant is 100 / 1.24, which calibrates it against a C-C girl charging 320 HRB (such a girl is exactly 1x Value). So, I am comparing Lizza against a mid C-Tier girl who has good pricing, and I'm saying Lizza is better Value by 2x despite the discount. If Lizza were 320 HRB, she would be 3x Value. That is to say Lizza is 3x as good as a mid girl, but her HRB price is 50%-60% higher which makes her only 2x the value.
If you see the 2nd attachment, naturally 2x girls get less common and 1.5x girls dominate the 36th to 70th place list. 71s place and beyond, you start seeing 1x girls. It takes a while to get to 0.5x girls because there aren't a lot of C-Tier girls upcharging. Mid girls know their own Rank. In the same way, Premium girls tend to be high A-Tier to S-Tier. This shows that even though some things are up to taste, it's not like we are blind. Opinions on a girl's Rank form a bell curve.
You can also apply those numbers to Rank directly and then multiply by 100 to get roughly how much I would pay. Meaning an S-Tier girl can charge 630 HRB (Lizza is only 520), an A-Tier girl can charge 450 HRB (350 hr + 100 bb), a B-Tier girl can charge 300 HRB (300 bb special), a C-Tier girl can charge 200 HRB (200 bb special). No girl charges under 300 HRB anymore, so C-Tier girls fall off my radar. The same thing happened for so many guys, and it's why those girls say it's so slow. It's slow because 90% of korgs refuse to price under 300 HRB anymore. FirstAsians in OC is the closest compromise if you do hh.
Due to 300 being the floor now, the only way to get Value is to pick the better girls. Pick the girls that are your type. Each guy has a different top 10%-25% girl they think is good Value.
-
09-11-26 15:16 #11522Senior Member

Posts: 95Tiana Reloaded
I saw Tiana 3 times back in 2023 but stopped because her service was kinda mid and didn't improve over time and wasn't worth the BB upcharge. When I saw she dropped the upcharge, I took a chance and I'm very glad I did. She still looks great (hence the prior repeat visits). The side pic of her squatting with the grey top / black skirt is very accurate. Unlike before when she's only give light pecks, I actually got her to give some DFK once we warmed up. Her BBBJ has improved with better pressure & tempo but no DT, though she kept at it until I was ready for some DATY. She has good endurance during CG and lets out cute moans which she didn't before. Her puss is still tight so I had to take it easy during K9 like with Raii which led to a satisfying CIP. Will repeat now that she's dropped the BB upcharge.












Reply With Quote





