Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 1155 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 17317
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17287
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckerPa  [View Original Post]
    Went to Melody this morning to meet Amy. On my way our there was a car parked next to mine. As I approached a Tucson officer came out and told me they were conducting compliance reviews on Spas. She asked me a ton of questions regarding activities that transpired, description of the. Masseus, how much I paid, was it offered any inappropriate services. I answered her questions and since I only received a legit massage she let me go. Time to change my briefs.
    The Pima County Sheriff's Department has primary law enforcement jurisdiction where Melody Spa is located. Although the address lists "Tucson" as the city, this location sits outside of the official Tucson city limits in the unincorporated community of Casas Adobes. Because it is in an unincorporated area of Pima County rather than within the municipality, the Pima County Sheriff's Department handles emergency responses and police services instead of the Tucson Police Department.

    If you were approached by an "Tucson officer" I hope you got a good look at their credentials. Just sayin'.

  2. #17286

    Zen Garden booty call with Nicole

    I will say that Tucson as quite a few good fuck shops. There's not a lot that separates them. I do prefer younger girls than I found Nicole to be just what I was looking for. Probably 23-24 but she could probably even be 28 it's just hard to tell with these Asian girls LOL. Experience wise she must be in her 50's the way this girl knows how to take care of the Big D. She knows her way around the boys and I think her best skill is the reverse cowgirl. I think these Asian girls are learning a thing or two from Latinas because she twerked her ass like a Latina on a strip pole. No complaints definitely on the rotation.

  3. #17285

    Orchid Spa. Sweet tooth for Candy!

    So my job is having me go to Tucson now regularly (from So Cal). Pretty versed in the AMP scene in So Cal. Also newer to this forum. Thought I'd see what the AMP scene is like out here and settled on Orchid since it was close. I got Candy when I arrived and was pretty happy with what I saw. I like big tits that are disproportionate to the frame. That is Candy.

    English is pretty limited, but nothing a translation app couldn't fix. Skipped the massage. I had just showered so I was clean. Clothes off and I sat on the table as she came over to LFK / DFK. Started a bit slow, but the tongues started going after she felt more comfortable. GFE is impotent to me so we layed down and DFK while we played and touched. Nice. I eventually made my way down her body spending some time on her tits and then for some DATY which she really seemed to enjoy. A little DATO, but I sensed more response from DATY so I went back to that. I think she had an O, but sometimes it's hard to tell because some are good actresses.

    We switched positions and it was my turn. Nice BBBJ. The one downside to not getting a massage first is rimming isn't natural which I like. I didn't ask for it so I don't know if it's offered. I need to get better at asking. Great technique. Got close to DT, but not all the way. I'm 6" so figure that out for yourself if she could swallow you. Cover on and hit a few different positions. She was verbally responsive which sure helps me get closer (I don't feel much with condoms so this helps). I finished in the bag and was wiped. Quick clean up and then we just talked for a while. This is where her fun personality came out more. Not sure I'll be back in time to see her again, but she is worth two visits for me!

  4. #17284

    Catefull

    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve8  [View Original Post]
    Amy is at Melody Spa.
    Went to Melody this morning to meet Amy. On my way our there was a car parked next to mine. As I approached a Tucson officer came out and told me they were conducting compliance reviews on Spas. She asked me a ton of questions regarding activities that transpired, description of the. Masseus, how much I paid, was it offered any inappropriate services. I answered her questions and since I only received a legit massage she let me go. Time to change my briefs.

  5. #17283

    Dream Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by ZonaGuy6540  [View Original Post]
    Met Tina at Dream spa, she was yoyo at Orchid a while back. My ATF. She has the most beautiful natural D's (to me). Very good GFE, BBBJ and CFS.
    I also stopped by Dream and spent time with Jasmine. Quite possibly one of the best experiences in 15 years of mongering. Enthusiatic, responsive, engaged and DFK better than most in AMPs. DATY, 69, BBBJCIM. Tina stopped in to say hello after the session. Also very sweet. A deuce for 30 minutes all in.

  6. #17282
    Amy is at Melody Spa.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeckerPa  [View Original Post]
    What Spa can I meet Amy at?

  7. #17281

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve8  [View Original Post]
    I also saw Amy yesterday. She was one of the young ladies that joined the fun with Tiffany last week. She was excellent one-on-one. Very vivacious attitude, really likes swallowing cock. I had to pull her off so I could fuck her before blowing my load in her mouth. Her head game is fantastic.

    Amy rides like a jockey, loves to move and slam it down. Such a great view in the mirror! Sadly, I was in a hurry so I didn't get to the 2nd pop but her massage was well above most AMP massages. This girl has talent!

    Met Nora before I departed. Good God, she looked yummy. I will see her soon!
    What Spa can I meet Amy at?

  8. #17280

    I'm curious about this as well

    I'm also interested in this can you shoot me a message.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    You need to delete some space in your mailbox so you can get private messages.

  9. #17279

    Thanks

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by FannyFan  [View Original Post]
    At some spas, you will pay double for two girls. Others give you a break on the house fee for the second girl.

  10. #17278

    Four-hand Massage Cost

    Quote Originally Posted by PauseTheDrama  [View Original Post]
    Curious with the doubles stories. What is the price point? Assume full price for each one? Just confirming so I know how much cash to carry.

    Thanks.
    At some spas, you will pay double for two girls. Others give you a break on the house fee for the second girl.

  11. #17277

    Make some space

    You need to delete some space in your mailbox so you can get private messages.

    Quote Originally Posted by PauseTheDrama  [View Original Post]
    Curious with the doubles stories. What is the price point? Assume full price for each one? Just confirming so I know how much cash to carry.

    Thanks.

  12. #17276

    Doubles price point

    Curious with the doubles stories. What is the price point? Assume full price for each one? Just confirming so I know how much cash to carry.

    Thanks.

  13. #17275

    Buy one; get one. And another one at Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve8  [View Original Post]
    I also saw Amy yesterday. She was one of the young ladies that joined the fun with Tiffany last week. She was excellent one-on-one. Very vivacious attitude, really likes swallowing cock. I had to pull her off so I could fuck her before blowing my load in her mouth. Her head game is fantastic.

    Amy rides like a jockey, loves to move and slam it down. Such a great view in the mirror! Sadly, I was in a hurry so I didn't get to the 2nd pop but her massage was well above most AMP massages. This girl has talent!

    Met Nora before I departed. Good God, she looked yummy. I will see her soon!
    I teased and provoked Mary because she is getting less press here lately. She said that she is not personally in "the service industry" any longer and that her nymphettes are now taking over. I played that line of hers like a fly fisherman. She said finally: if you come in then I will massage you but "no service". I came in and she massaged but pulled off my clothes and left hers on. Finally I got to her panties off for FIV. She said if you want more then you need to book one of my ladies. So I did. Cutting to chase: Tiffany gave me DATY and Mary BBBJ'ed junior. Then they traded places (a replay of my visit with Amy and Nora). Really got chance for good comparison: I will prefer to take Mary's meaty labia. I finished CIM in Tiffany. When it was over Tiffany gave me a nice head massage but I convinced Mary to accept a massage from me. (I got back from 3 month in the massage paradise Thailand) Used my special oil that I brought back. Mary said that I was "perv" but that I should come back any time to massage her if she not busy. Mary is my trophy catch.

  14. #17274

    Amy

    I also saw Amy yesterday. She was one of the young ladies that joined the fun with Tiffany last week. She was excellent one-on-one. Very vivacious attitude, really likes swallowing cock. I had to pull her off so I could fuck her before blowing my load in her mouth. Her head game is fantastic.

    Amy rides like a jockey, loves to move and slam it down. Such a great view in the mirror! Sadly, I was in a hurry so I didn't get to the 2nd pop but her massage was well above most AMP massages. This girl has talent!

    Met Nora before I departed. Good God, she looked yummy. I will see her soon!

  15. #17273
    Quote Originally Posted by NotCrazy  [View Original Post]
    I had only been seeing Amy in passing during my other visits to Melody. She always seemed so happy and asked when was her turn. I finally went to see her and feel I should have seen her much earlier. She comes in and gets right to business. Grabbing, kissing and undressing. That body was great. Great boobs, small waist and nice round ass. Had lots of fun in both the TS and back in the room. Having her bent over with that booty in the air was all it took for me to pop. Will definitely see her again.
    I agree, I had a lot of fun with her! She's really sweet and eager to please!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape