Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 1153 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 17292
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17277

    Make some space

    You need to delete some space in your mailbox so you can get private messages.

    Quote Originally Posted by PauseTheDrama  [View Original Post]
    Curious with the doubles stories. What is the price point? Assume full price for each one? Just confirming so I know how much cash to carry.

    Thanks.

  2. #17276

    Doubles price point

    Curious with the doubles stories. What is the price point? Assume full price for each one? Just confirming so I know how much cash to carry.

    Thanks.

  3. #17275

    Buy one; get one. And another one at Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve8  [View Original Post]
    I also saw Amy yesterday. She was one of the young ladies that joined the fun with Tiffany last week. She was excellent one-on-one. Very vivacious attitude, really likes swallowing cock. I had to pull her off so I could fuck her before blowing my load in her mouth. Her head game is fantastic.

    Amy rides like a jockey, loves to move and slam it down. Such a great view in the mirror! Sadly, I was in a hurry so I didn't get to the 2nd pop but her massage was well above most AMP massages. This girl has talent!

    Met Nora before I departed. Good God, she looked yummy. I will see her soon!
    I teased and provoked Mary because she is getting less press here lately. She said that she is not personally in "the service industry" any longer and that her nymphettes are now taking over. I played that line of hers like a fly fisherman. She said finally: if you come in then I will massage you but "no service". I came in and she massaged but pulled off my clothes and left hers on. Finally I got to her panties off for FIV. She said if you want more then you need to book one of my ladies. So I did. Cutting to chase: Tiffany gave me DATY and Mary BBBJ'ed junior. Then they traded places (a replay of my visit with Amy and Nora). Really got chance for good comparison: I will prefer to take Mary's meaty labia. I finished CIM in Tiffany. When it was over Tiffany gave me a nice head massage but I convinced Mary to accept a massage from me. (I got back from 3 month in the massage paradise Thailand) Used my special oil that I brought back. Mary said that I was "perv" but that I should come back any time to massage her if she not busy. Mary is my trophy catch.

  4. #17274

    Amy

    I also saw Amy yesterday. She was one of the young ladies that joined the fun with Tiffany last week. She was excellent one-on-one. Very vivacious attitude, really likes swallowing cock. I had to pull her off so I could fuck her before blowing my load in her mouth. Her head game is fantastic.

    Amy rides like a jockey, loves to move and slam it down. Such a great view in the mirror! Sadly, I was in a hurry so I didn't get to the 2nd pop but her massage was well above most AMP massages. This girl has talent!

    Met Nora before I departed. Good God, she looked yummy. I will see her soon!

  5. #17273
    Quote Originally Posted by NotCrazy  [View Original Post]
    I had only been seeing Amy in passing during my other visits to Melody. She always seemed so happy and asked when was her turn. I finally went to see her and feel I should have seen her much earlier. She comes in and gets right to business. Grabbing, kissing and undressing. That body was great. Great boobs, small waist and nice round ass. Had lots of fun in both the TS and back in the room. Having her bent over with that booty in the air was all it took for me to pop. Will definitely see her again.
    I agree, I had a lot of fun with her! She's really sweet and eager to please!

  6. #17272

    Nancy

    Quote Originally Posted by DesertSailor  [View Original Post]
    Nancy used to run this as "you Spa". Name changed to MP. Nancy was an Asian a MILF with big jugs who used to give or withhold giving HE's. She was afraid of LEO. She disappeared from the Tucson scene. Of course with competition with places like Melody, we don't need moody "cock teaser" with a limited menu.
    Yes. Yes. Good Ol "Nancy Q" Good times. She never let me touch those big juggs. But she did take care of business.

  7. #17271

    Amy

    I had only been seeing Amy in passing during my other visits to Melody. She always seemed so happy and asked when was her turn. I finally went to see her and feel I should have seen her much earlier. She comes in and gets right to business. Grabbing, kissing and undressing. That body was great. Great boobs, small waist and nice round ass. Had lots of fun in both the TS and back in the room. Having her bent over with that booty in the air was all it took for me to pop. Will definitely see her again.

  8. #17270

    You have it good Tucson

    It's been a month since I left Tucson and I already miss the Spa scene there. I reached out to a escort where I live and she wanted 120 for a 10 min QV which includes a covered BJ. Another one wanted 150 for 20 min at a shitty motel. I hope you guys know how lucky you have it. Someone give Mary a hug for me!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ZonaGuy6540  [View Original Post]
    Met Tina at Dream spa, she was yoyo at Orchid a while back. My ATF. She has the most beautiful natural D's (to me). Very good GFE, BBBJ and CFS.

  9. #17269

    Dream Spa Tina

    Met Tina at Dream spa, she was yoyo at Orchid a while back. My ATF. She has the most beautiful natural D's (to me). Very good GFE, BBBJ and CFS.

  10. #17268

    Luby

    Quote Originally Posted by DripNara  [View Original Post]
    Last I heard she was at Mei Spa there was no word of her after August.
    She'll be back in October, don't know which one is she going to.

  11. #17267

    Dream Spa on and Stone. Tina

    A few days ago I decided to follow a friend's advice and check out a special massage therapist at Dream Spa on and Stone Avenue. Apparently, that's where the old Ru Yi used to be, but it's now been renovated and under new management, with new girls, etc. I was told to ask for a therapist named "Tina. " Okay.

    So I went in, buzzed, and the girl who opened the door greeted me sweetly, and asked if I wanted a massage. I told her I wanted to set up something with Tina. She called down the hall for Tina, and out from the back room walked this beautiful woman, about 5'3", who filled out a pair of blue jeans like a professional model, long, shiny, silky, dark hair, with measurements I would approximate to about 37 24 36. She was wearing a Nike white / orange t-shirt with that familiar logo in big bold letters, "Just Do It. " Sure seemed right for the occasion.

    Tina introduced herself and led me to a room where the massage table was neatly and crisply made, with a red rose lying on top. I paid the customary local room charge of $60, got undressed, and waited for her return, upon which she was wearing a sweet, blue negligee.

    Getting to the good stuff, she's a fantastic kisser, and DATY, CFS, BBBJ, CIM were stellar. And if that wasn't enough, after the excitement of all that, we just held each other on that narrow massage table and laughed and giggled about stuff for another 10 minutes or so until she decided to reveal the rest of her talents and give me a proper deep tissue massage. And oh wow (what a massage it was! A couple of times I had to ask her to soften up a bit (I have a bad shoulder). This was by far the best massage I have ever received from an AMP and the extras were just super. The session went well over the allotted one hour.

    No upselling at all. Without so much of a nudge or a hint I voluntarily paid more than I usually do because I knew damn good and well I had received more than I usually receive. I'll definitely go back. The only downside to Tina is, - it's been three days now and my ab muscles are still sore. Seriously, folks.

    KJ".

  12. #17266

    Dream Spa was called Ru Yi

    Quote Originally Posted by HiBowler  [View Original Post]
    Visiting your city for business, came upon Dream Spa so decided to check it out. Two girls there, Jessica and Tina so went with Jessica. Short with nice soft rack, great rubdown and upon flip it got really fun. Love the vibes from this girl, great BBBJ and cfs session. No rushing and service on par with some of my favorites in Vegas. Will return today for Tina to try her as well.
    New name for a spa that has been here for many years.

  13. #17265

    ORO valley SPAS

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagills  [View Original Post]
    Senior in town and would appreciate any guidance on a L1 spot in Oro Valley or surrounding area, preferably MTs 30 ish or below. Many thanks and feel free to DM!!
    I sent you a message DM.

  14. #17264

    8 spa?? Legit or AMP services

    Old lady answered. Walked in thinking it was the mamasan. Found out it was the staff. Exited quickly. Does this old lady handle the business for real. ?

  15. #17263

    Dream Spa

    Visiting your city for business, came upon Dream Spa so decided to check it out. Two girls there, Jessica and Tina so went with Jessica. Short with nice soft rack, great rubdown and upon flip it got really fun. Love the vibes from this girl, great BBBJ and cfs session. No rushing and service on par with some of my favorites in Vegas. Will return today for Tina to try her as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape