Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 1014 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 18403
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18208
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    I made a post about a little bit ago. I didn't understand the hate. People were acting like her being 27 or 28 was some hot gotcha moment because she advertised being 25. I've seen her off and on for about 4 months. I haven't ran into many issues. Only weird thing is she obviously advertises but she doesn't want her number passed out so that's odd. Great body, has some medical stuff so she's here but flies back home. So other than that, can't really complain. I guess if she ever rips me off then my answer will change. I've had A LOT worse and had better. I keep seeing her so take that for what it's worth. LOL.

    Stay safe brothers.
    YMMV I guess, right? To be fair, I never got with her even though she was the first chick that caught my attention when I rejoined Seeking after over 3 year hiatus. The combination of GPS, her going off on people like a neurotic and crazy person, and ton of posts about her being very high volume and yeah that dude getting involved did its thing so I decided l to stay away as it's not worth the risk.

  2. #18207
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    Don't you have to do a photo or selfie verification to join? That's a non-starter for me.
    No you don't need to but it takes like a day or two for them to review / approve your account. Honestly, I didn't see much difference between that and Seeking but that was few months ago. Things might have changed since.

  3. #18206
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. I was about to hit her up. On to the next.

  4. #18205
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    Been talking to them all for a bit, beyond small talk but I can't crack the code. Haven't met any in person. Just when I think they'll meet they go silent. But then reach out days or even weeks later.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Sasha was selling her OF.

    Grace was a deposit scammer.

    Two others I had hidden for some similar reason (just didn't take a note).

    Only one not hidden (I don't block usually).
    Yeah, have to burst your bubble man, these are all fake, you've been chatting with some dude in a third world country.

  5. #18204

    My experience

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungKratos  [View Original Post]
    So what happened with Bunny? I saw her being promoted in the escort thread, I was curious and for her info. Got nothing. Checked this thread, her prices getting lower cause of her popularity. Asked for info. Waited nothing. Checked a few months later everyone was hating her now.
    I made a post about a little bit ago. I didn't understand the hate. People were acting like her being 27 or 28 was some hot gotcha moment because she advertised being 25. I've seen her off and on for about 4 months. I haven't ran into many issues. Only weird thing is she obviously advertises but she doesn't want her number passed out so that's odd. Great body, has some medical stuff so she's here but flies back home. So other than that, can't really complain. I guess if she ever rips me off then my answer will change. I've had A LOT worse and had better. I keep seeing her so take that for what it's worth. LOL.

    Stay safe brothers.

  6. #18203
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    There are not many of these. Solid 8'a to legit smoke shows. My guess is most of you have taken a shot. And if one of you had success you're not going to screw it up and comment here.

    Been talking to them all for a bit, beyond small talk but I can't crack the code. Haven't met any in person. Just when I think they'll meet they go silent. But then reach out days or even weeks later. Thought I'd put it out there to see if anyone has made progress. All of them are pretty cool and my guess is they have too many options, have a whale on the hook, or really don't intend to meet but enjoy being chased.

    Sweet and cool. Will chat, even talk about plans, then ghost. It's her in the pictures.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-55e7492b8e8c

    New on the scene. Funny, witty, and immune to my charms. Not entirely sure the pictures are her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-33e5a7f7056a

    Someone asked about her. I'm on her roster to meet. Who knows when LOL. Said she had one experience that didn't work out well. Bad at comms but keeps it alive. Not sure she knows what she's doing but she flirts with me so I'm playing along. Pretty cool overall.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-4e2e04b513d5

    This one disappears for weeks. Wants online but where she sends you pictures in cute outfits that she wears out. Says she's had some success with that. Not sure she'll cowgirl up and ever meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-d82113884a1b

    Baltimore based. Have had a few enjoyable chats. She said she's afraid to actually meet in person. She wanted online initially but dropped that when I said I'm not interested. She'll text, ask me a question then not respond for a week LOL. Not sure she'll make the cross over to SB but she's enjoyable to chase.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-19a7074fbc24
    Andrea's photos are being used by another girl (Emma, 27 yo) on Secret Benefits. I'd assume both are fakes or at least one of them.

  7. #18202

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungKratos  [View Original Post]
    So what happened with Bunny? I saw her being promoted in the escort thread, I was curious and for her info. Got nothing. Checked this thread, her prices getting lower cause of her popularity. Asked for info. Waited nothing. Checked a few months later everyone was hating her now.
    I think she's no longer around this area or has removed herself from Seeking and SB. Things kind of turned out to be pretty ugly there as this guy, I think it's her boyfriend, somehow got hold of contact info of few folks that were posting about her, including myself, started demanding and pretty much threatening us to stop posting or commenting about her. I know couple of the guys, that used to post and are no longer posting on the forum probably because of him, came across his social media and he's this black belt in martial arts and cyber guru, which probably explains how he got hold of the contact info. Obviously no one wants to deal with that type of BS so that's probably the primary reason why she's no longer even mentioned on the forum but also she might have moved out or no longer be doing this stuff. At this point, I'd just stay away from her to be honest.

  8. #18201

    Not going to hate your game

    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I said if I had fun I'd do a gift. I had fun and did. Nothing physical, just conversation. Same gift I always do on a fun M&G.
    Many on here may come at you for providing a m $g gift, but I know its worked for you in the past.

    Everyone do you. Don't look for excuses for why girls won't meet with you or why prices are higher than you want them to be.

    Refine your game, and value all the feedback you get on here!

    And when PR man asks about certain girls, please respond, many times its crickets!

  9. #18200

    I gave up

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Apparently she spoke to everyone. We agreed on hotel lobby, ppm, yada yada, and she switched it up 1 hour before. I was already there from a prior meeting, so no biggie, just cancelled and hid her profile.

    She is all over the map, and a waste of time (literally).

    PR has way more patience than me.
    Was supposed to meet her and could have but she kept pressing the m $g fee and finally told her what was up. Could have done it in person, but wasn't in the mood to be mean and to deal with the in person drama. From what I have heard from others, she is real!

    Had one of the new Howard chicks coming over so ended up having fun later that night!

    She will eventyally realize the site is not worth the hassle for her or one of you will go through the multiple m $g's and eventually bang her. Not wprth my time, although initially thought it may be.

    Hmu for the Howard girls! A bunch just joined!

  10. #18199

    Notes

    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    There are not many of these. Solid 8'a to legit smoke shows. My guess is most of you have taken a shot. And if one of you had success you're not going to screw it up and comment here.

    Been talking to them all for a bit, beyond small talk but I can't crack the code. Haven't met any in person. Just when I think they'll meet they go silent. But then reach out days or even weeks later. Thought I'd put it out there to see if anyone has made progress. All of them are pretty cool and my guess is they have too many options, have a whale on the hook, or really don't intend to meet but enjoy being chased.

    Sweet and cool. Will chat, even talk about plans, then ghost. It's her in the pictures.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-55e7492b8e8c

    New on the scene. Funny, witty, and immune to my charms. Not entirely sure the pictures are her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-33e5a7f7056a

    Someone asked about her. I'm on her roster to meet. Who knows when LOL. Said she had one experience that didn't work out well. Bad at comms but keeps it alive. Not sure she knows what she's doing but she flirts with me so I'm playing along. Pretty cool overall.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-4e2e04b513d5

    This one disappears for weeks. Wants online but where she sends you pictures in cute outfits that she wears out. Says she's had some success with that. Not sure she'll cowgirl up and ever meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-d82113884a1b

    Baltimore based. Have had a few enjoyable chats. She said she's afraid to actually meet in person. She wanted online initially but dropped that when I said I'm not interested. She'll text, ask me a question then not respond for a week LOL. Not sure she'll make the cross over to SB but she's enjoyable to chase.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-19a7074fbc24
    Sasha was selling her OF.

    Grace was a deposit scammer.

    Two others I had hidden for some similar reason (just didn't take a note).

    Only one not hidden (I don't block usually).

  11. #18198
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmCityBro  [View Original Post]
    Did you actually meet with her? She wouldn't do a meet and greet with me without compensation so I gave up.
    Yes. I said if I had fun I'd do a gift. I had fun and did. Nothing physical, just conversation. Same gift I always do on a fun M&G.

  12. #18197

    Rita

    Hard luck story. Being evicted, blah blah. Wants money now (before meeting). Grew tired of the story. 2. 5 years on the site, and no arrangements before. Blocked.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-48344ca458bc

  13. #18196

    TL; DR Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    Some of the chicks like Bunny for example, deserve to have their own thread LOL.
    So what happened with Bunny? I saw her being promoted in the escort thread, I was curious and for her info. Got nothing. Checked this thread, her prices getting lower cause of her popularity. Asked for info. Waited nothing. Checked a few months later everyone was hating her now.

  14. #18195
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Hats off to the hot ones. Fun to chase but hard to catch

    There are not many of these. Solid 8'a to legit smoke shows. My guess is most of you have taken a shot. And if one of you had success you're not going to screw it up and comment here.

    Been talking to them all for a bit, beyond small talk but I can't crack the code. Haven't met any in person. Just when I think they'll meet they go silent. But then reach out days or even weeks later. Thought I'd put it out there to see if anyone has made progress. All of them are pretty cool and my guess is they have too many options, have a whale on the hook, or really don't intend to meet but enjoy being chased.

    Sweet and cool. Will chat, even talk about plans, then ghost. It's her in the pictures.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-55e7492b8e8c

    New on the scene. Funny, witty, and immune to my charms. Not entirely sure the pictures are her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-33e5a7f7056a

    Someone asked about her. I'm on her roster to meet. Who knows when LOL. Said she had one experience that didn't work out well. Bad at comms but keeps it alive. Not sure she knows what she's doing but she flirts with me so I'm playing along. Pretty cool overall.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-4e2e04b513d5

    This one disappears for weeks. Wants online but where she sends you pictures in cute outfits that she wears out. Says she's had some success with that. Not sure she'll cowgirl up and ever meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-d82113884a1b

    Baltimore based. Have had a few enjoyable chats. She said she's afraid to actually meet in person. She wanted online initially but dropped that when I said I'm not interested. She'll text, ask me a question then not respond for a week LOL. Not sure she'll make the cross over to SB but she's enjoyable to chase.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-19a7074fbc24

  15. #18194

    Pwrhaos

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Absurd GPS, especially for 45. Not sure why I even asked. Need some kind of breathalyzer for Seeking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-b42b75d60bf3
    Must be similar experiences as this chick blocked me. I would guess she did not like my counter but can't recall.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape