Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 13784
-
09-22-26 09:08 #13769Regular Member

Posts: 7Which one is the link charlie?
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 23:40 #13768Regular Member

Posts: 10Nunhouse Amy
In my dream, I visited their new location during a slow time of the week for 30 min. Originally I asked the doorman for Linda and as he was taking me upstairs I requested if I can see other girls. So he asked all the girls in Chinese to come out of their rooms so I can take a quick peek. Quickly changed my mind and chose Amy based on certain characteristics and initial vibe that I can find in initial single view. Such as her boobs looked small and so I though it must be real along with long hair.
She is in master bedroom with attached bathroom. I also noticed a bench with the kind size bed and a red color sofa kept at the corner for other exploratory kama sutra positions.
After donation it is up to the same the race and nothing special to write home about.
She is tall. Barefoot 5'4" and with hill easily 5'6"; slim; 32 B natural very soft; did I mention already about her black long straight thick original hair up to waist length. But very bushy down there; She didn't allow DFK at that price point; very minimal DATY and no FIV; lips / flaps down there is kind of large and weird shape. Even though she used the blue toast with me during initial shower but her deep breath was still stinky which is why I avoided LFK also all throughout the session.
Few other logistics- street parking is available depending on when you visit. Doorman is new and I never seen him in BHC nor in Orange nor nunhouse last few locations. It seems that in the cat and mouse game with city and the owner, the doorman also changes in every new location.
Did I get my 30 minutes worth of service? Yes.
Would I repeat? No.
End of my dream.
-
09-21-26 12:14 #13767Senior Member

Posts: 1710Nancy / Lancey
Nancy is actually Lancey, whom I had reviewed before. Anyway, she is at PR now per their website which had their grand reopening today.
-
09-18-26 17:33 #13766Senior Member

Posts: 579Nancy was still hot and younger looking than many girls a few years ago. I'd agree you're right in the average Chinese girl being 30-50 years old, same with Koreans but they have better surgeons. Japanese thou skew younger for sure. Many girls do various surgeries and makeup on top of that to look younger, it's actually difficult to get into the country as a young Asian women.
Originally Posted by MStanfield
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 16:30 #13765Senior Member

Posts: 280Thanks for the info and good to know she has been in business for so long. I regularly visit a few Chinese girls in suburb spas; they are all at late 30's or early 40's but look much younger.
Originally Posted by Noble509
[View Original Post]
I would not bother about their real ages; just care about how they look. Only half an hour or one together anyway. Do not think too much; have fun.Last edited by MStanfield; 09-18-26 at 16:44. Reason: Typo
-
09-18-26 10:17 #13764Senior Member

Posts: 280Bluephoenixchi. Before they had a representative on this forum but now looks like he has retired or found another job.
Originally Posted by HankyDaPanky
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 09:54 #13763Senior Member

Posts: 494Anyone mind sharing what BP is? Google it and came up everything but where Moe is. TIA.
Originally Posted by MStanfield
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 00:21 #13762Regular Member

Posts: 10It is an apartment and not a spa. I have never seen the door guy allowing any lineup. However, if you ask for a specific girl and then door guy will take you to that girl's correct room. If you don't like what you see in that room then you can request door guy to see another girl politely.
Originally Posted by ArchaticPipe
[View Original Post]
However, if you have previous rapport with the door guy and / or pay him some extra then he may be able to arrange a lineup with whichever girls free at that time. I never tried such though.
-
09-17-26 22:07 #13761Senior Member

Posts: 280Nunhouse88 Nancy
For the first time visited nunhouse88. Drew Nancy. Surprisingly she used real photos on the website except her hair was dyed yellowish brown. Pretty face, charming small body but artificial boobs and baby scar. A bit quiet, limited English but a lot of smiles I like. She did appear to be a little shy I feel. Settled for 2. Half a hour. Shower, shallow kiss, nipple, ball play, BBBJ and covered all positions. Nice. Tried to sell up for DATY and rimming but I did not upgrade. In general great time. Nunhouse is in a new house with bigger bedrooms but Nancy's was a small one.
-
09-17-26 21:42 #13760Regular Member

Posts: 5Doesn't look like the photos, a little heavier, mm's feel nice has great nipples but do have a good amount scarring on them.
Originally Posted by IIZero
[View Original Post]
Also had a big scar under her stomach on the waistline from one hip to the other.
She has a pretty face but her attitude was super bad so I wouldn't repeat.
-
09-17-26 21:22 #13759Regular Member

Posts: 5She had a really bad attitude. Was an okay experience during but the way she acted kind of ruined it. Afterwards she opened the door and stood by it staring at her phone, asked her a question and she didn't look at me to respond just kept texting LOL.
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
So I just got dressed and left.
-
09-17-26 20:21 #13758Senior Member

Posts: 409Don't recommend?
Why don't recommend?
Originally Posted by IH634
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 19:59 #13757Senior Member

Posts: 257Why not? What was the session like?
Originally Posted by IH634
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 16:06 #13756Senior Member

Posts: 73Thanks, that was about what I expected. Yup, the lesson I learned from seeing k-girls in California is it doesn't hurt to ask if something is available and above all respect their boundaries.
Originally Posted by Percius917
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 14:24 #13755Senior Member

Posts: 105Lineup
Does the PPS let you have a lineup before you get naked?
Originally Posted by IH634
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




