Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 920 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 13788
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13758

    Don't recommend?

    Quote Originally Posted by IH634  [View Original Post]
    Went to BP for the japanese girl moe, unfortunately there was somebody already waiting for her and the doorguy brought me to Bella's room.

    Looked great in her black dress so I said okay. Wish I had waited for moe.

    Don't recommend.
    Why don't recommend?

  2. #13757
    Quote Originally Posted by IH634  [View Original Post]
    Went to BP for the japanese girl moe, unfortunately there was somebody already waiting for her and the doorguy brought me to Bella's room.

    Looked great in her black dress so I said okay. Wish I had waited for moe.

    Don't recommend.
    Why not? What was the session like?

  3. #13756
    Quote Originally Posted by Percius917  [View Original Post]
    Most of all of the JP girls will allow CIP, from my experience. I haven't seen a JP girl that did not offer it for an upcharge.

    Everyone else is a YMMV. I have had girls that I was able to negotiate BBFS CIP that were not JP and I have had girls flat out decline and said they wouldn't do it for any amount of $. You can always ask and they can accept or say no. If they say no, respect it and carry on.
    Thanks, that was about what I expected. Yup, the lesson I learned from seeing k-girls in California is it doesn't hurt to ask if something is available and above all respect their boundaries.

  4. #13755

    Lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by IH634  [View Original Post]
    Went to BP for the japanese girl moe, unfortunately there was somebody already waiting for her and the doorguy brought me to Bella's room.

    Looked great in her black dress so I said okay. Wish I had waited for moe.

    Don't recommend.
    Does the PPS let you have a lineup before you get naked?

  5. #13754

    Would like more details of Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by IH634  [View Original Post]
    Went to BP for the japanese girl moe, unfortunately there was somebody already waiting for her and the doorguy brought me to Bella's room.

    Looked great in her black dress so I said okay. Wish I had waited for moe.

    Don't recommend.
    Well, don't leave us in the dark. Tell us more! I was eyeing on Bella too.

  6. #13753

    Lia at chicago521

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Chicago 521 reviews aren't allowed until they buy an ad. I've deleted 100 of their shills.

    A2

  7. #13752

    BP Bella

    Went to BP for the japanese girl moe, unfortunately there was somebody already waiting for her and the doorguy brought me to Bella's room.

    Looked great in her black dress so I said okay. Wish I had waited for moe.

    Don't recommend.

  8. #13751

    Moe BP

    Was talking shi on the boss so doubtful she sticks around long LOL.

    Anyway hotter and younger than the pics, maybe looks like the second to last photo.

    Body of a 19-21 year old for sure, cute face too. Very GFE for me (YMMV).

    Was definitely too big for her especially considering how small her body is, but I told her I would go slow and it was mostly ok.

    Body bordering on too thin but I'll definitely give her the pass because of her age. Tits very small, body in shape not just skin and bones like some girls.

  9. #13750
    Quote Originally Posted by Meiji  [View Original Post]
    Do most of these "VIP" girls provide paid extras (BB / CIP), or is it just the JP girls where that's listed in their profile and the others are just GFE?
    Most of all of the JP girls will allow CIP, from my experience. I haven't seen a JP girl that did not offer it for an upcharge.

    Everyone else is a YMMV. I have had girls that I was able to negotiate BBFS CIP that were not JP and I have had girls flat out decline and said they wouldn't do it for any amount of $. You can always ask and they can accept or say no. If they say no, respect it and carry on.

  10. #13749
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    haven't seen a Japanese with the same torpedo tits as her but almost all have nicer booty than her.
    Well you just get right to the point don't you, LOL.

  11. #13748
    Do most of these "VIP" girls provide paid extras (BB / CIP), or is it just the JP girls where that's listed in their profile and the others are just GFE?

  12. #13747

    Cici and Bella

    I just noticed that the Cici in Chicago521 is actually the Bella one or two months ago. She still uses the name Bella on another website Rain168. She was pretty good and hope I can still see her in the last day.

  13. #13746
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoop  [View Original Post]
    In my dream, I visited BP's new location to see Dora for 30 min. The website picture showed very long hair and description claimed real photos. So I waited for 35 min in the living room patiently without choosing any other girl. Then finally met her in the large master bedroom (with attached bathroom) only to learn that pictures in the website is NOT her, but I would say a good 60-70% match. Her hairs length only up to mid back, although black, straight and thick which I liked. She is Double D, but it felt not real MM. She barely speaks any English.

    Went through usual routine like shower first with blue toast (no preview BBJ though in the shower), then some DATY on my request, BBJ for good 5 min with fantastic view through the wall mirror, cowgirl in the Kama Sutra Chaise, mish in the king size bed where my junior collapsed.

    Overall OK session! Few things to note is she does not allow DFK and very hesitant to DATY though.

    She looked young, so I asked about her real age through translator app while I was leaving. She claims 22.

    And yes, that same Kama Sutra Chaise from GB's room#1 is back in that master bedroom.

    Would I repeat? Probably not considering there are many other choices.
    Thanks for the info, bro. Very useful! I wanted to go to check her but changed my mind now.

  14. #13745

    Patty

    Was looking for a very last minute provider and sent out a few texts to some of the Ohare thai girls.

    Patty responded quickly and said she was available. It was $2. 6 for half hour and I was on my way after a brief screening. Located in the Ohare area apartment complex I was there 15 min after initial contact. Patty is absolutely gorgeous, tall almost European looking. Great ass and nice man mades, perfect size. Started out with a shower together with lots of touching and body kissing. Dried off and moved to bedroom where she had me sit on edge of bed while she performed BBBJ. , moved on to some DATY for a bit then she slipped the condom on and is was off to pound town in the missionary position.

    She was very mechanical, nonetheless it was well worth it because she is a beauty and you walk out of there feeling 10 feet tall because you just nailed one of the most beautiful Asian girls that you have ever met.

  15. #13744

    BP late Last week

    Stopped and saw Jessica. I think she was only there a few days as she is no longer on the website. Very nice girl. Spinner. Definitely my type. Shower, BT, BBBJ preview in shower. Very accommodating to what I wanted to do. Overall had a great time. No signs of LE around but I parked a couple blocks away and walked. I do not bring anything with me besides cash.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape