Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 111 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1652
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1652
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161
    Quote Originally Posted by Icytipp  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Brii?
    I was wondering the same thing. Last time I spoke with her she was planning on visiting the Grand Rapids area. Nothing since.

  2. #1651

    Fantasy Chick / Roxanne

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/087694089152

    I've seen Roxanne a few times now over the past month, so yes, worth repeating and making the hour drive from K'zoo. For me, she checks all the boxes of that hot sexy MILF who just flat out enjoys sex and pleasing her partner. Communication is great. Phone is better than text. She has a nice safe incall in Jackson at a newish 3* higher end hotel chain (not the run down Red Roof inn type of place). Looks exactly like her pics. Which are very real. No signs of drug use. Body is great imo, but I always lean toward ladies with a little bit of meat on the bone. Has the post child little tummy action, but her T&A are awesome. Her attitude is great and very chill. No GPS like the younger spinners. She loves wearing lingerie too which is a huge plus for me. Always greets me freshly showered, smelling great and wearing a sexy little number with heals and stockings and on both date so far, she proceed to start the date with me sitting back in the chair and gives me a slow grinding little dance to warm us both up.

    Once on the bed (or still on the chair while dancing) she has a very open menu. BBBJ, DATY, DFK, dirty talk, lite anal play, FS in any position (doggie her fav). Greek has never been on my list, but she did say she's open to it with advance notice. What really sets her apart from others is her overall gamesmanship. She is all about making you happy and will try any position to help get you off. And even though doggie is her favorite, she had no problem climbing aboard my member and rode like a champ.

    And did I say she loves lingerie. There is a Lions Den about 10 minutes out from her incall. Stop in on your way to see her and pick out something hot for her. She loves to model it for you.

    Donation for the full non clock watching hour - 225.

  3. #1650

    Delilah

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/502926558635

    Last one for now, what about Delilah? Looks good and open menu, anyone partake?

  4. #1649

    Redhead

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/922750930592

    Hey guys, any info on this one?

    Also curious about Shea, most recent posts here about her (or possibly a different Shea) are about 2 years old

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jackson-mi/female-escorts/meet-sexy-insatiable-shean-fri/301785823133

  5. #1648

    Brii

    Anyone know what happened to Brii?

  6. #1647

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Made the trip from kazoo always worth it. She's dressed always sexy smells good room clean. She always is on the best of behavior. She's into it and no clock watcher. She's very open and will always please the client. She does great BBBJ and daty is the best. I love daty on her. She has the perfect breast and ripples. She always makes our session perfect. So guys chk her out she is a great treat.
    Do you have a link to her ad?

    Thanks!

  7. #1646

    Jasmine super mex

    Made the trip from kazoo always worth it. She's dressed always sexy smells good room clean. She always is on the best of behavior. She's into it and no clock watcher. She's very open and will always please the client. She does great BBBJ and daty is the best. I love daty on her. She has the perfect breast and ripples. She always makes our session perfect. So guys chk her out she is a great treat.

  8. #1645

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by SwallowMyNut  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/228392472935 Saw her a couple of days ago for a BBBJ! Pretty decent it got the job done. Safe incall location. She's definitely on drugs, but she was nice and friendly. I'm pretty sure she'll let you fuck her raw also. She can't post on STG due to her account being canceled. So if you want to see her the number is in the add I attached. Stay safe out there.
    Greek friendly? What was the damage? Thanks J.

  9. #1644

    What Was The Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by BurpleSS1  [View Original Post]
    Date: 08/14/2026.

    Name: Fantasy.

    URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/962723412103.

    City: Jackson.

    State: Michigan.

    Address: Hotel.

    Activities: BBBJ Mish.

    Hair Length and Color: Long blonde hair.

    Age: 50.

    Smoking Status: vape.

    Ethnic Background: White.

    Physical Description: Photos are accurate, sexy AF thick mature MILF. Started with a slow, soft sensual BJ. Flip her over for some mish blew on the bag and went on my way. I've been seeing her on and off for the past year or so. Safe and accommodating. Will repeat.

    Recommendation: Yes.
    Curious how long you stayed and the cost? I can't get her to respond.

  10. #1643
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheBeaver  [View Original Post]
    I once again made trip to Jackson see the super Mexican Jasmine. She's just the best she's clean well built and very reasonable. I started daty and she did BBBJ which was great. I then went to doggie the cowgirl. Finished missionary. She's fun and very nice. Get down here and try this gem.
    Guessing this is who you're talking about?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/971267207888

  11. #1642

    Fantasy

    Date: 08/14/2026.

    Name: Fantasy.

    URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/962723412103.

    City: Jackson.

    State: Michigan.

    Address: Hotel.

    Activities: BBBJ Mish.

    Hair Length and Color: Long blonde hair.

    Age: 50.

    Smoking Status: vape.

    Ethnic Background: White.

    Physical Description: Photos are accurate, sexy AF thick mature MILF. Started with a slow, soft sensual BJ. Flip her over for some mish blew on the bag and went on my way. I've been seeing her on and off for the past year or so. Safe and accommodating. Will repeat.

    Recommendation: Yes.

  12. #1641

    Jasmine sexy mex

    I once again made trip to Jackson see the super Mexican Jasmine. She's just the best she's clean well built and very reasonable. I started daty and she did BBBJ which was great. I then went to doggie the cowgirl. Finished missionary. She's fun and very nice. Get down here and try this gem.

  13. #1640

    Jasmine red head mexican

    Once again came to see Jasmine I'm in kazoo worth the trip. Excellent service clean no rush started with daty then her great baby and then cowgirl and missionary finished doggy awesome time. She's very clean and great provider.

  14. #1639

    Mickey

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfSluts  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/286424386491

    I'm super intrigued by this girl and her "no rules" special, and I saw lots of reports saying she was flaky, but it also sounded like she's worth the effort if you can actually manage to meet her. Well, after 3 attempts (1 a couple years ago when I lived in AA, and the other 2 this week), I'm officially done trying. She knew I was making a long drive, and stayed in contact right up until I texted her (as she requested) when I was 20 minutes away, then radio silence. I'm always patient and polite with these girls, and I find that usually gets me treated pretty well, but she's got me re-thinking that approach and my participation in this hobby at all. Jesus fucking Christ what a goddamn waste of time and gas.
    She's a thief.

  15. #1638

    New Lady

    Haven't seen this one before, has anyone had a chance to meet her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/466670950154.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 111 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape