Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 1650
-
09-21-26 17:21 #1650Senior Member

Posts: 229Delilah
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/502926558635
Last one for now, what about Delilah? Looks good and open menu, anyone partake?
-
09-21-26 17:03 #1649Senior Member

Posts: 229Redhead
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/922750930592
Hey guys, any info on this one?
Also curious about Shea, most recent posts here about her (or possibly a different Shea) are about 2 years old
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jackson-mi/female-escorts/meet-sexy-insatiable-shean-fri/301785823133
-
09-17-26 19:23 #1648Senior Member

Posts: 49Brii
Anyone know what happened to Brii?
-
09-17-26 18:00 #1647Senior Member

Posts: 259Link?
Do you have a link to her ad?
Originally Posted by FeelTheBeaver
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
09-16-26 10:37 #1646Senior Member

Posts: 76Jasmine super mex
Made the trip from kazoo always worth it. She's dressed always sexy smells good room clean. She always is on the best of behavior. She's into it and no clock watcher. She's very open and will always please the client. She does great BBBJ and daty is the best. I love daty on her. She has the perfect breast and ripples. She always makes our session perfect. So guys chk her out she is a great treat.
-
09-11-26 18:19 #1645Senior Member

Posts: 32Katie
Greek friendly? What was the damage? Thanks J.
Originally Posted by SwallowMyNut
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-26 12:27 #1644Senior Member

Posts: 201What Was The Damage?
Curious how long you stayed and the cost? I can't get her to respond.
Originally Posted by BurpleSS1
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-26 16:02 #1643Senior Member

Posts: 76Guessing this is who you're talking about?
Originally Posted by FeelTheBeaver
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/971267207888
-
09-08-26 08:04 #1642Regular Member

Posts: 17Fantasy
Date: 08/14/2026.
Name: Fantasy.
URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/962723412103.
City: Jackson.
State: Michigan.
Address: Hotel.
Activities: BBBJ Mish.
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde hair.
Age: 50.
Smoking Status: vape.
Ethnic Background: White.
Physical Description: Photos are accurate, sexy AF thick mature MILF. Started with a slow, soft sensual BJ. Flip her over for some mish blew on the bag and went on my way. I've been seeing her on and off for the past year or so. Safe and accommodating. Will repeat.
Recommendation: Yes.
-
09-07-26 21:36 #1641Senior Member

Posts: 76Jasmine sexy mex
I once again made trip to Jackson see the super Mexican Jasmine. She's just the best she's clean well built and very reasonable. I started daty and she did BBBJ which was great. I then went to doggie the cowgirl. Finished missionary. She's fun and very nice. Get down here and try this gem.
-
09-02-26 18:11 #1640Senior Member

Posts: 76Jasmine red head mexican
Once again came to see Jasmine I'm in kazoo worth the trip. Excellent service clean no rush started with daty then her great baby and then cowgirl and missionary finished doggy awesome time. She's very clean and great provider.
-
09-01-26 19:33 #1639Senior Member

Posts: 76Mickey
She's a thief.
Originally Posted by FanOfSluts
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-26 12:39 #1638Senior Member

Posts: 54New Lady
Haven't seen this one before, has anyone had a chance to meet her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/466670950154.
-
09-01-26 12:32 #1637Senior Member

Posts: 54Anyone See Stacie?
Has anyone tried Stacie since she was back? Last report I saw wasn't that great. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...u/332490043129.
-
08-30-26 23:56 #1636Senior Member

Posts: 334Any info on this one
Have to make a stop in Jackson for work. Read through the posts and have an idea of the scene. This one intrigued me. Anyone have any positive or negative feedback on this one? Who ever I see, I will leave a detailed report.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/142272626793









Reply With Quote




