Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 8139
-
09-18-26 08:56 #8064Senior Member

Posts: 299For BBBJ
For BBBJ I'll take Sera in this list, she is more in the "experience" side and blows amazing, I seen her before just for BBBJ, Rene is hot and young but is more a pillow princess / bring your own service. Pela is also solid but I liked Sera BBBJ better.
Originally Posted by HeadOfTheGame
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 23:36 #8063Regular Member

Posts: 19Thank you. Who would you say has the best body / biggest l tits? Also youngest to oldest. Also, maybe this is a different thread topic but aren't you guys scared of BBFS? I have to admit I've never done it but as I get older it's sometimes harder to stay hard with a condom.
Originally Posted by NobodyZ
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 15:24 #8062Regular Member

Posts: 16BBBJ Seeking
Respectfully disagree here. I saw Shelly in LA some time ago. She was very toothy. Wasn't a good experience. To each their own though so no hate. For some context on what I'm looking for. Here were some of the best I've had.
Originally Posted by Chavit7500
[View Original Post]
1. Diva / Ada - 10/10.
2. Lovely / Lovelyn - 10/10.
3. Iseul - 9/10.
For any OG la mongers, these were really good back in the day.
1. Min.
2. Dior.
3. Collette / Ina.
Some mentioned Lev at LTV was the best. But I have to disagree there as well.
-
09-17-26 01:22 #8061Senior Member

Posts: 41Right now it's Rona, aka Shelly, checks all your boxes.
Originally Posted by HeadOfTheGame
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 00:27 #8060Senior Member

Posts: 152Jay
Jay older, but body is tight. Will RIM like there's no tomorrow. Legendary service queen.
Originally Posted by KingsAndQueens
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 23:07 #8059Senior Member

Posts: 437Pepsi has her fan club here and is a solid choice, but sometimes is hard to get a response especially the first time. Jay and Sera are at agencies, so setup is easier. But yea, all three. Solid service and looks.
Originally Posted by KingsAndQueens
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 20:03 #8058Senior Member

Posts: 34Highly recommend Pepsi if you're looking for a service queen. You can't got wrong with any of the options you mentioned though. LA Sera and Jay are probably better looking if that's what you're into.
Originally Posted by KingsAndQueens
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 17:41 #8057Senior Member

Posts: 1401Go with Pepsi.
Originally Posted by KingsAndQueens
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 14:54 #8056Regular Member

Posts: 16Best Kgirl BBBJ in Vegas
Out of the kgirls working in https://www.vegasasian.club/todays-line-up, or LTLV right now, who is worth seeing for BBBJ only?
- Rene K.
- Jane GFE.
- Pela.
- Baby Lala K.
- LA Sera.
- Cherry.
- Isabella V.
I like a good, sloppy rhythm. DT not necessary but good use of hands and no teeth obviously. Enthusiasm and rimming a plus.
-
09-15-26 16:19 #8055Regular Member

Posts: 19LA Sera vs Jay vs Pepsi?
Going to go with one of these today and see who's available. Need a service queen. Which one has the best body / face vs which one gives the best performance? Also love someone that is tight. Really into MM boobs, Dfk and rimming (on me). Any help is appreciated!
-
09-11-26 12:55 #8054Senior Member

Posts: 54I don't think any girl doing this wants their real pictures to spread around.
Originally Posted by Gopher0254
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-26 15:29 #8053Senior Member

Posts: 437(like most k-girls) She has never used her real pics on agency sites. I asked her about the video option and she says she doesn't wear a mask and allows face to be in the video. Which some k-girls with vid option will wear a mask (surgical, covid type).
Originally Posted by FlightTime
[View Original Post]
Even though not like the pics, she def hot, face, body, total package.
-
09-10-26 14:30 #8052Senior Member

Posts: 262Thank you, I appreciate it.
Originally Posted by Ngjx415
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-26 14:13 #8051Senior Member

Posts: 52Odd. I usually always get rimmed from every agency girls that shows in their AD.
Originally Posted by TridentMelon
[View Original Post]
Make sure you're cleanly shaved down there? And let them clean your butt area while in the shower?
-
09-10-26 14:11 #8050Senior Member

Posts: 52You're right- all those pictures don't depict her. I just went with everyone else's review saying she closely resembles Kobe Tai. She wears a bunch of make up to make herself look younger. Sorry can't help much else.
Originally Posted by FlightTime
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





