Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 1240 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 18594
K Spa 10798 75th
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18549
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddog1987  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me where the 6'-3" girl is at. I want her legs wrapped around me.
    It was a joke based on one of the massage places' website (Red 8) showing one of their masseuses being 5' 15". I think something got lost in translation between metric and imperial units.

  2. #18548

    Crystal at Gold Panda Massage

    Was in town last week and needed a release. So I contacted Gold Panda and was told Crystal was available. This was my second time with her as I remembered I had a good time with her before. She greeted me warmly as usual. She clocked I was really tired and took great care of me. Started with a sensual table shower, then BBBJ that turned into 69. Good rhythm and her voice is sexy. First pop in her mouth, a bit too quick. Took a break to chat and asked for another round with some extra tips, before long it was time for round two. She started with a BBBJ but then put the cover in her mouth and covered me in one swoop. Nice trick. Got on top CG then changed to Mish and finally to doggy until pop two. Left me very satisfied.

  3. #18547

    Long review

    Spa 63 near67th ave and Olive Ave. Behind liquor store.

    I came her late yesterday and Mia answered the little window. She brought me back and gave me some food but she wouldn't give massage because she's friends with my current GF. So I ate some food and talked to new girl Tiffany. I'm more attracted to Mia's body, but she won't bang me. So I flirt with Tiffany, who is a girl that's a little thicker than Mia but younger. IF you come to Spa63, then please write a detailed review of Mia because I want to fuck her so bad, but she always hands me off to whoever the new girl is. Uggh! Torture. So I end up taking Tiffany back to room number 2. She is cute and has an almost completely shaved pussy. She asked if I wanted a massage and I said no, and placed her naked body down on table and started eating her out first and she loved it. We switched to me standing and trying to stick my dick in her mouth while her head was on the table. She started to put a cover on me in a clumsy way and I said NO NO, because I wanted her mouth directly on my dick. She said OK and I face banged her for a little wile without the cover. A little while later she wanted to rotate to 69 and we did this until I almost blow my load in her mouths. I think she really enjoys a man's mouth on her pussy. Soon, we flipped over and she put the cover on and we started in regular mish position. She felt tight for a massage girl and I'm not the biggest in the world. I think she was confortable in this position and allowed me to go full depth, but her legs were moving around going crazy. She didn't allow me to kiss deeply, probably because of the spicy food that Mia had fed me a few minutes earlier. I should've asked for mouth wash. After a little while of squirming, she puts one leg down below behind mine, we fucked in this scissor position for a while. Then she puts the other leg down to where I'm straddling her on top and she squizes her legs together and kind of pushes her hips up to me so I can get fully deep. I know a few other Asian women that like this position and it tells me that she wants to come for me. It takes longer for me, but I eventually blow in the cover but she wanted me to stay inside her. I watched her little seizure type shakes for a little while she held my hips in place tight to hers for her second orgasm. It was great. Normal house fee here, plus 1. 6 for the tip. I'll be back to see her next week. Please enjoy these 2 girls.

  4. #18546
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyJon  [View Original Post]
    It says she's 5-foot, 15-inches. So 6' 3".
    Please tell me where the 6'-3" girl is at. I want her legs wrapped around me.

  5. #18545

    Mina. Peoria Spa

    I recently visited Peoria spa in Glendale and found out Mina is back for this month. I had to stay for a session with her and I was glad to reconnect. She is a solid option if you are looking for a great massage and she has good options on the menu. Young and energetic, beautiful face and body with a nice pair of Bs.

  6. #18544

    Strawberry

    I was in town for a baseball game and saw that Red 8 had Strawberry in for a visit. She goes by another name in Orange County and one of my absolute favorites. She has expanded menu too. Right when I walked in she was surprised to see me and went right to a room. I wanted an hour and she told me anything I wanted. Clothes came off and right on to her excellent BBBJ and tries desperately to DT my magnum. She is very responsive to DATY and usually has a few O's. She got on top and guided me all the way in and was a wild woman trying her best to get me to finish. I'm not letting her win this easy but I held out for about 10 minutes and finished deep. Rested for a bit and got a great massage until I was ready for round 2. This time I was in control and tried many positions but opted to finish in mish looking her in the eyes. Always a great time. I almost stayed one more night so I could see her again but it wasn't in the cards. Cheers.

    L.

  7. #18543

    Lilian at Sunflower Massage

    My back had been stiff from sitting at a desk all week so decided to stop in here. She is short with a decent figure. Her English is limited but pointing and a few simple words were enough to sort everything out. She oiled my back and started with broad strokes before using her elbows around the shoulder blades. She also worked through my legs which helped more than I expected. After the flip she rubbed my chest and thighs while easing into teasing. When she started the HJ she kept a steady rhythm. She moved into BBBJ and took her time there too, using plenty of suction. Warm towel cleanup after. Gave me a kiss then helped me get dressed.

  8. #18542
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsnBourbon  [View Original Post]
    When I heard Lola might be back in town I rushed to Cloud Saturday morning. Phone number wasn't working so I couldn't book Lola. Upon arrival I met Suki. She is very attractive and I decided to give her a chance instead of waiting. No complaints but nothing like a Red 8 Lola session. Afterwards "Lola" came out to say hi. It was definitely NOT the same Lola previously from Red 8 and not even as good looking as Suki. It wasn't Fendi either so it must be some new mystery girl marketing off a legendary Mesa name.
    It's good to be back home! And I don't know what you are smoking but that is absolutely Lola from Red 8. She remembered me and gave me a big hug right when I walked in today. I don't know if they sent someone else in to meet you but it was so good to see her again. Hard to forget her face (as well as her body). She has a European look to her so I asked and she said she is part Ukrainian. I didn't get a chance to meet Suki.

  9. #18541
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Will you guys never fucking stop?

    A2

  10. #18540

    The Latina Body Again? LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRoy  [View Original Post]
    I'm attracted to the 'Latina body' thing. You did not mention the place, bud.
    I believe we went down this road before at this exact same spa too hahaha.

    Pretty sure OP was referencing Sunny Spa in Bell near 43rd.

    I recall months ago when Sunny barely opened someone else also said there was another girl with a J-Lo butt there, ended up being Emma who though she had a bigger butt than most or any asian girls. Wouldn't even crack top 100 butts in say Jags.

    Idk maybe because I've been to Mexico, Brazil, and Colombia, when I hear huge latina butt, I think of larger than 45 inches hahaha.

    Just my 2 cents 😆.

    But pretty sure its Sunny Spa on Bell and 43rd AlexRoy.

  11. #18539

    Sunny Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRoy  [View Original Post]
    I'm attracted to the 'Latina body' thing. You did not mention the place, bud.
    He is talking about Sunny spa on Bell.

  12. #18538

    Latina body?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaebirdie  [View Original Post]
    The other day I went for breakfast on Bell. It was a sunny morning and I was feeling good. I was greeted by Jennifer at the window. She walked me to the room while I got ready she left and came back not wasting any time. She began deep tissue and she realized my legs were cold. She focused on making sure circulation was passing through. She then asked if I would like Zoey to join to make sure I get the full experience since it was my first time there. Lets say the two of them really knew how to take care of their clients. I won't go into detail, but If you are looking for a great experience two hands or four you can't go wrong while they Jennifer and Zoey are there.

    Zoey- Slim and slender strait black hair to mid back. Super tight body firm peach bottom.

    Jennifer- strait black hair I guess the best way to describe her would be an AMP with a Latinas body. Fit tight all around.

    Both beautiful to look at, skillful and very tentative. Should had wrote this review the same day now I am thinking about going back already. Hahahhahaha.
    I'm attracted to the 'Latina body' thing. You did not mention the place, bud.

  13. #18537

    European Massage or any North Phx Alternative??

    With all the hoopla on Red 8 and Glendale spas, that's great and I'm loving it. BUT prefer a more quiet place.

    Thus, anyone been to European near Cave Creek & Sweetwater recently?

    I had a crap June meeting there, but had 2 good run-ins July with Tina & Lucky. Thats said all 3 were straight up NO GFE, and I'm a sucker for good GFE!

    If someone been there last week or so and has some insight, lmk. I guess I keep hoping they'll get better as I live super nearby there. But don't want to waste my dough either.

    If not, guess might have to trek it out to Glendal spas or Red 8. 🥲.

  14. #18536

    Is this the same provider that was working up north in Glendale a few few months ago

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyShallow  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream a couple days ago, that I contacted the house and scheduled a meet with Lola, confirmation was made I went and grabbed cash. Showed up and this girl showed me in, she had decent tits so I was like maybe this is Lola, she told me to undress while she took hf / tip. I put my towel on, and waited for her to get back, I asked what was her name she said Suki, I was like is Lola in? I had scheduled for Lola. She quickly stripped down to get me to stay with her xD decent tits but after hearing reviews really wanted to see Lola. After a minute tryna convince me she went to the door and asked for Lola, in came Lola and Suki got dressed and walked out. And wow reviews were not lying, tits were amazing. Fake but very well done could barely see any scars, looked completely natural. Away to the shower we went where she cleaned me up and showed me the rest of her body. Personally not a huge fan of the bbl, but to each their own, tits were amazing. Back we went to the room where I laid down and she began a really good BBBJ, tried to swallow me, did a new to me technique where she sucks air in while she flicks her tongue back and forth. Before we even moved on to main event Suki came back to try 4 hands, I wasn't interested / had any more cash on hand so I declined..
    There was a girl who worked up north with really big tits a few months ago who had a similar technique where she sucked on your back and made like a popping sound. Is this the same girl?

  15. #18535
    Quote Originally Posted by TravElin  [View Original Post]
    After reading the exchange about Red 8 being a rush job, and having seen plenty of other positive reviews, I figured I'd see for myself. I went in last Thursday, and Sia came to the window. I told her I wanted the hour (0. 7), and she took me back to a room. I put a generous donation on the table (2 $ and a cover). She joins me in the room a few minutes later and asked how many times I've been there. I said I'm new to this location, but I've been too other places, and she asked for names. She looked them up on her phone. I'm not sure if she wanted to vett my credentials, or to find out what other AMPs are in the area. She claimed to be new, "first day here, first customer. " LOL.

    So I pulled her in for a hug and her top came down. She shared those lovely little Bs with me, and she seemed to enjoy the tongue flicking thing more than sucking. I pulled her shirt over her head and her pants disappeared, so I pulled her up onto the table for some daty. She gave me "cumming" three separate times and told me I have a nice tongue, then decided it was my turn. She put me on the table and started a nice BBBJ, then slid the cover on and climbed on for ACG. Nice, warm, wet, tight!! We played for a while, but I was jet lagged and wasn't popping, so after about 40 minutes she called Strawberry in and asked for help. I did 4 hands for a while, and let me say the mirror is a game changer. Watching the two of them work on me was great! After Strawberry had me sticking her innies, she climbed on to my face and I licked her while Sia went back to work with a handy blowie, until I popped. They did both pay attention to the clock, but I didn't feel rushed, just that they were trying to get me over the line within my hour.

    Strawberry hit the shaking "oh baby"s a couple of times, and when they had cleaned every thing up, she told me I'm welcome to come back any time.

    So, I'm not a white knight, and I'm not a shill. I had a great time at Red 8, and I will definitely repeat.

    As always, YMMV!! I find being nice, and gentle, works very well for me. Some people want to be very domineering, some people want to be told what to do, we're all different, and I guess that's why mileage varies. Something different resonates with different people.

    Stay safe!
    Great review. All three of the providers appear to be very attractive (if you can trust the website).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape