Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 1182 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 1009 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 17724
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17604
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman1369  [View Original Post]
    If she is in Maryland Heights, probably a sting.
    That Latina he linked is fugly, not a sting and many Latinas are weird by working in that area but maybe they are scared of the local residents in other areas MH has a lot of hotels and is also the only area I almost got arrested for patronizing in LOL.

  2. #17603
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman1369  [View Original Post]
    If she is in Maryland Heights, probably a sting.
    I don't know, I've fucked a lot of girls in maryland heights.

  3. #17602

    Not always

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman1369  [View Original Post]
    If she is in Maryland Heights, probably a sting.
    Not necessarily. Depends on location. There's a hotel on Dorsett, believe it's near an Indian restaurant, in MH that some providers use and that's legit. Met with one there and she even said she noticed a lot of clients worried about the location just because it's in MH.

  4. #17601

    Age Limit?

    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    My Apologies . See pic below.
    This is informative and thanks for sharing. But I have to say, ages would be nice here. Most of these ladies are decades over my age limit.

  5. #17600

    Easy Answer: Henny

    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a provider that clearly loves sex. I'm tired of providers with a motor mouth who basically phone it in. Thank in advance.
    People will say I'm shilling or the like but Henny is your answer. She definitely loves what she does. She works days, Monday thru Thursday.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/214582273

  6. #17599

    Recommendations please

    Looking for a provider that clearly loves sex. I'm tired of providers with a motor mouth who basically phone it in. Thank in advance.

  7. #17598

    Re image search

    What are you using? I find that Tineye pretty much can't find any matches for anything anymore Yandex seems to do a bit better. Not sure how Google does.

  8. #17597

    [URL]stlescorts.com[/URL]

    Is this place legit? I can't find anything verifiable at all.

    http://stlescorts.com/

    My gut tells me this place is not legit or is no longer active.

  9. #17596

    Charlotte

    Anyone know what happened to Charlotte?

  10. #17595
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobydude1000  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/202135203#.

    TGTBT? DM me preferred. I'm only in town once a month so won't take up much of her availability. Thanks.
    If you do a reverse image search on the pictures, it returns various other sites with different phone numbers in different areas. I'll say yes, TGTBT and save your money for a real provider.

  11. #17594
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    That's Erica

    Erica is a young woman who works with Anastasia; they say mother and daughter but you know how that goes. I'm pretty sure Abbey has no manager. I've found a recent pic that is not from a good time for her and she's still pretty cute I think. I'm not posting it here because it violates forum rules but it can be found.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flower79  [View Original Post]
    Seriously?

    Look at ALL the photos.
    Scroll down her photos and click the orange button " More Pics & Reviews".
    Then scroll down to the bottom of those photos again and click the orange "More Images" button.
    Scroll down ALL of those and find the Bad Baby and other 2 very different photos.
    What do these 3 photos mean?

  12. #17593

    Maryland Heights=Sting

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobydude1000  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/202135203#.

    TGTBT? DM me preferred. I'm only in town once a month so won't take up much of her availability. Thanks.
    If she is in Maryland Heights, probably a sting.

  13. #17592

    Elana

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/202135203#.

    TGTBT? DM me preferred. I'm only in town once a month so won't take up much of her availability. Thanks.

  14. #17591
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyStl  [View Original Post]
    Saw her when she was in Fairview. Everything was covered, she had a nice body, she seemed nice. Was a fine visit but nothing that brought me back to repeat.
    Admin please delete this post and thanks. I was thinking of a different abbey. Sorry guys didn't want to float bad intel.

    Can you really not delete your own posts or am I this high?

  15. #17590

    Abby "More Pics & Reviews"

    Quote Originally Posted by FredAgain123  [View Original Post]
    I thought it looked like her throughout the photos didn't see any that didn't look like her. She looks good. Anyone else have experience with her?
    Seriously?

    Look at ALL the photos.
    Scroll down her photos and click the orange button " More Pics & Reviews".
    Then scroll down to the bottom of those photos again and click the orange "More Images" button.
    Scroll down ALL of those and find the “Bad Baby” and other 2 very different photos.
    What do these 3 photos mean?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape