Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 1182 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 1008 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 17721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17616

    Recommendations please

    Looking for a provider that clearly loves sex. I'm tired of providers with a motor mouth who basically phone it in. Thank in advance.

  2. #17615

    Re image search

    What are you using? I find that Tineye pretty much can't find any matches for anything anymore Yandex seems to do a bit better. Not sure how Google does.

  3. #17614

    [URL]stlescorts.com[/URL]

    Is this place legit? I can't find anything verifiable at all.

    http://stlescorts.com/

    My gut tells me this place is not legit or is no longer active.

  4. #17613

    Charlotte

    Anyone know what happened to Charlotte?

  5. #17612
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobydude1000  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/202135203#.

    TGTBT? DM me preferred. I'm only in town once a month so won't take up much of her availability. Thanks.
    If you do a reverse image search on the pictures, it returns various other sites with different phone numbers in different areas. I'll say yes, TGTBT and save your money for a real provider.

  6. #17611
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    That's Erica

    Erica is a young woman who works with Anastasia; they say mother and daughter but you know how that goes. I'm pretty sure Abbey has no manager. I've found a recent pic that is not from a good time for her and she's still pretty cute I think. I'm not posting it here because it violates forum rules but it can be found.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flower79  [View Original Post]
    Seriously?

    Look at ALL the photos.
    Scroll down her photos and click the orange button " More Pics & Reviews".
    Then scroll down to the bottom of those photos again and click the orange "More Images" button.
    Scroll down ALL of those and find the Bad Baby and other 2 very different photos.
    What do these 3 photos mean?

  7. #17610

    Maryland Heights=Sting

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobydude1000  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/202135203#.

    TGTBT? DM me preferred. I'm only in town once a month so won't take up much of her availability. Thanks.
    If she is in Maryland Heights, probably a sting.

  8. #17609

    Elana

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/202135203#.

    TGTBT? DM me preferred. I'm only in town once a month so won't take up much of her availability. Thanks.

  9. #17608
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyStl  [View Original Post]
    Saw her when she was in Fairview. Everything was covered, she had a nice body, she seemed nice. Was a fine visit but nothing that brought me back to repeat.
    Admin please delete this post and thanks. I was thinking of a different abbey. Sorry guys didn't want to float bad intel.

    Can you really not delete your own posts or am I this high?

  10. #17607

    Abby "More Pics & Reviews"

    Quote Originally Posted by FredAgain123  [View Original Post]
    I thought it looked like her throughout the photos didn't see any that didn't look like her. She looks good. Anyone else have experience with her?
    Seriously?

    Look at ALL the photos.
    Scroll down her photos and click the orange button " More Pics & Reviews".
    Then scroll down to the bottom of those photos again and click the orange "More Images" button.
    Scroll down ALL of those and find the “Bad Baby” and other 2 very different photos.
    What do these 3 photos mean?

  11. #17606

    Saw Abbey on the IL side

    Quote Originally Posted by FredAgain123  [View Original Post]
    I thought it looked like her throughout the photos didn't see any that didn't look like her. She looks good. Anyone else have experience with her?
    Saw her when she was in Fairview. Everything was covered, she had a nice body, she seemed nice. Was a fine visit but nothing that brought me back to repeat.

  12. #17605
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower79  [View Original Post]
    I've been slightly interested in Abby but have hesitated. One thing I ALWAYS do for EscortAlligator / Listcrawler ads is to click through the "More Pics & Reviews" and glance at each photo. When I suddenly see photos of a different person I assume this means there's a manager involved, they are using someone else's photos, or something else is afoot. Something not good.

    Would someone like to explain to me the 3 "different" photos at the end of Abby's portfolio on Listcrawler?
    I thought it looked like her throughout the photos didn't see any that didn't look like her. She looks good. Anyone else have experience with her?

  13. #17604
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    What am I missing with the series of numbers after each provider? I've seen many of these providers, some of which are FS / GFE and some that are massage with extras. Just confused by the numbers.
    My Apologies . See pic below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2025.jpg‎  

  14. #17603

    Ratings

    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    Top Providers in St. Louis.

    PROVIDERCITYRATINGAPPEARANCEPERFORMANCEREVIEWS.

    1. Violetta Michelle St. Louis.

    9. 15 8. 9 164.

    2. Melody St. Louis.

    8. 21 8. 09 163.

    3. Angie St. Louis.

    7. 5 8. 08 26.

    4. Aphrodite St. Louis.

    7. 29 7. 78 49.

    5. Lilia St. Louis.

    8. 51 6. 67 156.

    6. Brea St. Louis.

    7. 76 6. 88 25.

    7. Lilly St. Louis.

    7. 65 6. 65 26.

    8. Heather Slayinem St. Louis.

    6. 65 7. 39 31.

    9. Abbey James / Christa Anne St. Louis.

    7. 74 6. 12 42.

    10. Toni St. Louis.

    6. 35.
    What am I missing with the series of numbers after each provider? I've seen many of these providers, some of which are FS / GFE and some that are massage with extras. Just confused by the numbers.

  15. #17602

    Melody the 8?

    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    Top Providers in St. Louis.

    PROVIDERCITYRATINGAPPEARANCEPERFORMANCEREVIEWS.

    1. Violetta Michelle St. Louis.

    9. 15 8. 9 164.

    2. Melody St. Louis.

    8. 21 8. 09 163.

    3. Angie St. Louis.

    7. 5 8. 08 26.

    4. Aphrodite St. Louis.

    7. 29 7. 78 49.

    5. Lilia St. Louis.

    8. 51 6. 67 156.

    6. Brea St. Louis.

    7. 76 6. 88 25.

    7. Lilly St. Louis.

    7. 65 6. 65 26.

    8. Heather Slayinem St. Louis.

    6. 65 7. 39 31.

    9. Abbey James / Christa Anne St. Louis.

    7. 74 6. 12 42.

    10. Toni St. Louis.

    6. 35.
    Can you provide some info on who Melody is? I am unfamiliar with a Melody with looks 8 and performance 8 or 9. (Yes I've used the search tool here and found nothing that would match those ratings, and I've just re reviewed LC, Tryst, RR, Eros).

    Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape