Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 282 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 4227
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4212
    Quote Originally Posted by Happtrav  [View Original Post]
    I was quoted 250 hh 400 hr. And the HR is Open menu with multiple rounds.

    Sorry, too expensive for my taste.
    Hmm I think I was able to talk her down to somewhere around 200 for a full hr in my dream (maybe desperate at the time) but even that was too expensive LOL.

  2. #4211

    These Prices are Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by BugsyTootsie  [View Original Post]
    Been a few months since I've seen her in a dream but wanted to give my two cents in case anyone is interested. Pics are fairly accurate. She's definately seen better days as far enjoying listening to meth-od man a little too much but overall not too bad looking. Cuteish face, fun size (around 5 feet or so) and an okay momish body. Decided on an outcall for an hour and set a time. Unfortunately she was almost 2 hours late, which was frustrating but considering I was horny and didn't have much going on that day, I decided to proceed.

    Bbj skills were actually pretty good. Seemed into it and was able to get me excited very fast. From here we go into FS (BBFS friendly) and here's where things go downhill. Within the first couple minutes she said she wasnt expecting me to be so big (not tooting my horn I swear that's what she said) and that she had just had another session with a different fellow the night before around my size and he apparently hit it so hard to where she was still completely sore that following day and needed me to go extremely slow as a result. As much as I sympathized with her in this regard it was a bummer to be quite honest. I respectfully did take my time for her and consistently relubed like every 5 minutes to help and we even agreed and switched to anal for a bit to give her a break from her pussy but neither ended up making the session feel more fullfilling to say the least. She ended tapping out around the 40 min mark even though we agreed on a full hour. Saying that time started from the moment she parked and I guess she factored in the time it took her to get 'ready' in the bathroom beforehand. Smh LOL.

    Anyway, I wouldn't reccommend. Aside from the buzzkill of the FS stuff, the late show up and entitled nature of not giving me full time, a partial donation return or at least an apology for cutting short in this dream just ultimately rubbed me the wrong way. I'd stay clear. Hope this helps.

    https://callescort.org/612-364-7275
    I was quoted 250 hh 400 hr. And the HR is Open menu with multiple rounds.

    Sorry, too expensive for my taste.

  3. #4210
    Quote Originally Posted by BugsyTootsie  [View Original Post]
    Sammy is definately pretty. As far as the pregnancy thing, I saw her in a dream back in May of this year and had the exact same thought. I think she mightve been 3 or 4 months along. Guessing that means she's going to pop any day now? But anyway, a lot of these ladies arent on birth control and monger knock ups do happen so be careful out there fellas haha.
    I'm pretty sure I saw her a few times a couple weeks ago walking with Ocean. She didn't look pregnant, but maybe she's just not showing that much? IDK, super tiny girl either way.

  4. #4209
    Quote Originally Posted by BugsyTootsie  [View Original Post]
    Sammy is definately pretty. As far as the pregnancy thing, I saw her in a dream back in May of this year and had the exact same thought. I think she mightve been 3 or 4 months along. Guessing that means she's going to pop any day now? But anyway, a lot of these ladies arent on birth control and monger knock ups do happen so be careful out there fellas haha.
    Well I'm not to worry about getting someone pregnant. Call it a gift or a curse, my sperm count is too low. Found out when my latest EX and me were trying. Plus a decade of daily intake of the devils lettuce. Don't really know if it affects that much. If she's going into labor, I'm probably not going to visit her anytime soon. But damn, it would be a shame if she quit.

  5. #4208

    Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by BruhDood  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. Sammy is beautiful and a very fun time. But she was pregnant. When was this? Don't tell me a fellow monger got her pregnant.
    Sammy is definately pretty. As far as the pregnancy thing, I saw her in a dream back in May of this year and had the exact same thought. I think she mightve been 3 or 4 months along. Guessing that means she's going to pop any day now? But anyway, a lot of these ladies arent on birth control and monger knock ups do happen so be careful out there fellas haha.

  6. #4207
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWiggle  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah I've dreamed about her many times. Gorgeous face and pretty tight. I stopped dreaming when she got really high volume and offered BBFS. I could have swore she was pregnant too. Never had a bad time with her, I just prefer PAWG.
    Agreed. Sammy is beautiful and a very fun time. But she was pregnant. When was this? Don't tell me a fellow monger got her pregnant.

  7. #4206
    Quote Originally Posted by ScuttleNutt  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents,

    I've recently moved in from out of state but was active in the Cincy / Dayton / Indy forums.

    Ethnic women are of particular interest and this one really caught my eye: https://callescort.org/952-225-9729.

    I saw on Escort Alligator that she has one review, but I was hoping for some more confirmation here. She's on the higher end cost wise so I want to make sure it's worth it.

    Anyone have the pleasure of a dream of this Middle Eastern beauty?
    Google image search is your friend on this one.

  8. #4205

    Amira Jade -- worth the effort?

    Hello Gents,

    I've recently moved in from out of state but was active in the Cincy / Dayton / Indy forums.

    Ethnic women are of particular interest and this one really caught my eye: https://callescort.org/952-225-9729.

    I saw on Escort Alligator that she has one review, but I was hoping for some more confirmation here. She's on the higher end cost wise so I want to make sure it's worth it.

    Anyone have the pleasure of a dream of this Middle Eastern beauty?

  9. #4204
    Quote Originally Posted by BruhDood  [View Original Post]
    Sammy in BP. Not sure what's her ethnicity didn't bother to ask but here's her link.

    https://callescort.org/763-294-1512
    Oh yeah I've dreamed about her many times. Gorgeous face and pretty tight. I stopped dreaming when she got really high volume and offered BBFS. I could have swore she was pregnant too. Never had a bad time with her, I just prefer PAWG.

  10. #4203
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWiggle  [View Original Post]
    Which Sammy, the white one or the mixed native one?

    Super I and travel lodge look like they are done, they finally have enough to charge the people running things there. Not a coincidence that it was shortly after MNE ended.
    Sammy in BP. Not sure what's her ethnicity didn't bother to ask but here's her link.

    https://callescort.org/763-294-1512

  11. #4202
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHonest  [View Original Post]
    Damn, that sucks!! Used to dream about her regularly when she was in MN often. She had a situation, got beat up then stop coming for awhile. She used to cater and full hr was only 300 roses. Not GFE but pretty open menu at the time except bare FS and no kissing and no greek. Had a blast with her. Sucks to hear that service went south! Definitely would not see again.
    Son of a *****, I never made the connection! I used to dream about her and another girl named Harper from vegas a few years ago. Yeah she's really changed, her personality is. Different not ghetto or trashy. Maybe she recognized me and was worried out that I didn't recognize her. IDk.

    Either way I had someone else text her a few minutes after she rushed me out because she had somewhere to be, and she texted them right back saying she was available and to come right away.

  12. #4201

    Vegas Bunny. Rose

    Damn, that sucks!! Used to dream about her regularly when she was in MN often. She had a situation, got beat up then stop coming for awhile. She used to cater and full hr was only 300 roses. Not GFE but pretty open menu at the time except bare FS and no kissing and no greek. Had a blast with her. Sucks to hear that service went south! Definitely would not see again.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigWiggle  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/rose-gold1

    Definitely the girl in the pics, but had too many rules and then quit 10 min into a HH appointment because "she had somewhere else to be". Also made me wait an hour in the parking lot. She's a dancer, so you can see her for a lot less and basically get the same service. What's the point of having a bbl if you don't let someone pound you from behind for more than 2 min.

  13. #4200
    Quote Originally Posted by BruhDood  [View Original Post]
    Texted her about and she got back quick, Set up a time during the evening and what can I say. She's amazing and pretty. Some reviews says she has some behavior issue but not with me LOL. Went in for an hour BBFS. Started with BJ, then missionary and finished in doggy. I couldn't even last the whole hour, still gave her the donation that we agreed on. She deserves it. Damage was 5 Benjamins. Would consider her a regular but she's high volume and still trying to meet with new gals. On another note going to go get tested just to be safe and because seems like lots of these gals menus open up once you have papers that you're clean.

    P.S. During work, drove past the super 8 in BC and damn. All the first floor windows are boarded up. Lots of LE in the area. Stay safe.
    Which Sammy, the white one or the mixed native one?

    Super I and travel lodge look like they are done, they finally have enough to charge the people running things there. Not a coincidence that it was shortly after MNE ended.

  14. #4199

    Took another L

    https://tryst.link/escort/rose-gold1

    Definitely the girl in the pics, but had too many rules and then quit 10 min into a HH appointment because "she had somewhere else to be". Also made me wait an hour in the parking lot. She's a dancer, so you can see her for a lot less and basically get the same service. What's the point of having a bbl if you don't let someone pound you from behind for more than 2 min.

  15. #4198

    Sammy

    Texted her about and she got back quick, Set up a time during the evening and what can I say. She's amazing and pretty. Some reviews says she has some behavior issue but not with me LOL. Went in for an hour BBFS. Started with BJ, then missionary and finished in doggy. I couldn't even last the whole hour, still gave her the donation that we agreed on. She deserves it. Damage was 5 Benjamins. Would consider her a regular but she's high volume and still trying to meet with new gals. On another note going to go get tested just to be safe and because seems like lots of these gals menus open up once you have papers that you're clean.

    P.S. During work, drove past the super 8 in BC and damn. All the first floor windows are boarded up. Lots of LE in the area. Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape