Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 4227
-
09-18-26 19:44 #4212Senior Member

Posts: 96Hmm I think I was able to talk her down to somewhere around 200 for a full hr in my dream (maybe desperate at the time) but even that was too expensive LOL.
Originally Posted by Happtrav
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 18:24 #4211Senior Member

Posts: 464These Prices are Crazy
I was quoted 250 hh 400 hr. And the HR is Open menu with multiple rounds.
Originally Posted by BugsyTootsie
[View Original Post]
Sorry, too expensive for my taste.
-
09-16-26 19:04 #4210Regular Member

Posts: 21I'm pretty sure I saw her a few times a couple weeks ago walking with Ocean. She didn't look pregnant, but maybe she's just not showing that much? IDK, super tiny girl either way.
Originally Posted by BugsyTootsie
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 17:01 #4209Regular Member

Posts: 13Well I'm not to worry about getting someone pregnant. Call it a gift or a curse, my sperm count is too low. Found out when my latest EX and me were trying. Plus a decade of daily intake of the devils lettuce. Don't really know if it affects that much. If she's going into labor, I'm probably not going to visit her anytime soon. But damn, it would be a shame if she quit.
Originally Posted by BugsyTootsie
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 11:41 #4208Senior Member

Posts: 96Sammy
Sammy is definately pretty. As far as the pregnancy thing, I saw her in a dream back in May of this year and had the exact same thought. I think she mightve been 3 or 4 months along. Guessing that means she's going to pop any day now? But anyway, a lot of these ladies arent on birth control and monger knock ups do happen so be careful out there fellas haha.
Originally Posted by BruhDood
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-26 15:32 #4207Regular Member

Posts: 13Agreed. Sammy is beautiful and a very fun time. But she was pregnant. When was this? Don't tell me a fellow monger got her pregnant.
Originally Posted by BigWiggle
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-26 17:10 #4206Regular Member

Posts: 21Google image search is your friend on this one.
Originally Posted by ScuttleNutt
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-26 15:55 #4205Senior Member

Posts: 169Amira Jade -- worth the effort?
Hello Gents,
I've recently moved in from out of state but was active in the Cincy / Dayton / Indy forums.
Ethnic women are of particular interest and this one really caught my eye: https://callescort.org/952-225-9729.
I saw on Escort Alligator that she has one review, but I was hoping for some more confirmation here. She's on the higher end cost wise so I want to make sure it's worth it.
Anyone have the pleasure of a dream of this Middle Eastern beauty?
-
09-14-26 14:48 #4204Regular Member

Posts: 21Oh yeah I've dreamed about her many times. Gorgeous face and pretty tight. I stopped dreaming when she got really high volume and offered BBFS. I could have swore she was pregnant too. Never had a bad time with her, I just prefer PAWG.
Originally Posted by BruhDood
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-26 01:03 #4203Regular Member

Posts: 13Sammy in BP. Not sure what's her ethnicity didn't bother to ask but here's her link.
Originally Posted by BigWiggle
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/763-294-1512
-
09-12-26 21:50 #4202Regular Member

Posts: 21Son of a *****, I never made the connection! I used to dream about her and another girl named Harper from vegas a few years ago. Yeah she's really changed, her personality is. Different not ghetto or trashy. Maybe she recognized me and was worried out that I didn't recognize her. IDk.
Originally Posted by CaptainHonest
[View Original Post]
Either way I had someone else text her a few minutes after she rushed me out because she had somewhere to be, and she texted them right back saying she was available and to come right away.
-
09-12-26 20:01 #4201Senior Member

Posts: 432Vegas Bunny. Rose
Damn, that sucks!! Used to dream about her regularly when she was in MN often. She had a situation, got beat up then stop coming for awhile. She used to cater and full hr was only 300 roses. Not GFE but pretty open menu at the time except bare FS and no kissing and no greek. Had a blast with her. Sucks to hear that service went south! Definitely would not see again.
Originally Posted by BigWiggle
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-26 17:21 #4200Regular Member

Posts: 21Which Sammy, the white one or the mixed native one?
Originally Posted by BruhDood
[View Original Post]
Super I and travel lodge look like they are done, they finally have enough to charge the people running things there. Not a coincidence that it was shortly after MNE ended.
-
09-11-26 17:46 #4199Regular Member

Posts: 21Took another L
https://tryst.link/escort/rose-gold1
Definitely the girl in the pics, but had too many rules and then quit 10 min into a HH appointment because "she had somewhere else to be". Also made me wait an hour in the parking lot. She's a dancer, so you can see her for a lot less and basically get the same service. What's the point of having a bbl if you don't let someone pound you from behind for more than 2 min.
-
09-11-26 11:30 #4198Regular Member

Posts: 13Sammy
Texted her about and she got back quick, Set up a time during the evening and what can I say. She's amazing and pretty. Some reviews says she has some behavior issue but not with me LOL. Went in for an hour BBFS. Started with BJ, then missionary and finished in doggy. I couldn't even last the whole hour, still gave her the donation that we agreed on. She deserves it. Damage was 5 Benjamins. Would consider her a regular but she's high volume and still trying to meet with new gals. On another note going to go get tested just to be safe and because seems like lots of these gals menus open up once you have papers that you're clean.
P.S. During work, drove past the super 8 in BC and damn. All the first floor windows are boarded up. Lots of LE in the area. Stay safe.










Reply With Quote




