Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 695 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 10411
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10381

    Cyrene. Boneless children daycare

    She has a few different posts. Perfect amount of twisted humor. Easy setup. Easy to get along with. In trailer park city (at least that's what I'd call it). Great BBBJ. All around enjoyable time. Will repeat when back in area. Hope she never changes.

  2. #10380

    Interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hme186  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever found escorts off of X? You can find them with hashtags like #910 freaks or #Fayettevillefreaks.
    Would like to know how that goes.

  3. #10379

    Any information on this one!

    I'ev been eyeing this one for a while but haven't pulled the trigger yet; can't find any info either. Any of you gents can share some intel on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...x/737421174426
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dsdfgsdfg.jpg‎  

  4. #10378

    Using X / Twitter to find escorts

    Has anyone ever found escorts off of X? You can find them with hashtags like #910 freaks or #Fayettevillefreaks.

  5. #10377

    Make my day / Skinny ebony

    Quote Originally Posted by FranzB  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have anything positive or negative to report about this slender ebony?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/524137925650
    She is not quite all there. I wasn't comfortable with it. Paid her $50 for wasting her time and rolled out. It was like talking to a child, for real not being mean here at all. Someone is taking serious advantage of her.

  6. #10376

    Bella 250 hh CarPlay!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...y/565553455204

    Someone is paying it and is literally and physically getting robbed! Please use the BIGGER head when dealing with her as always YMMV but she has been reviewed a lot of times of her robbing dudes and scamming them on deposits. You've been warned and please stay safe!

  7. #10375

    Available for hotel?

    There is a woman who advertises with "available for hotel" in place of a name. Anyone know her? Pic attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjA2MjE1ZDRlYzE1ODBiOTg5ZGI3ZDFhYTBiY2JkMzc3ZDIyMDA.jpg‎  

  8. #10374

    Slender ebony

    Does anyone have anything positive or negative to report about this slender ebony?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/524137925650

  9. #10373
    Anyone tried any of the talent posting around Lumberton?

  10. #10372

    Rim Road

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/190727942244

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...y/319055636466

    They way up off the road in a trailer park town! First chick I'd seen before and pretty sure some of yall have before back in the day as well. Can't remember what she goes by but it some momma Gaga whatever. Told her I was 40 minutes out, 20 minutes into that she tells me not to come that she's got an hr date coming! Biotch what? Then it's come on I won't rush you and this and that. Kool ok, so apparently it's only her and that bunny chick all supposed to be in trailer. Of course I pull up 10 minutes prior and text I'm there! Door opens and then slams shut, text says I told you not to come! I back out and that's when I see juicy sitting in a you-Haul truck and she waves. I roll window down and she says she does dates to in the trailer across for 80 qv. Her pics are a little old as there is way more spare tire that pics show. Pull to her place and she doesn't have a key but her roommate is there talking to her husband whose in jail. As we are standing on porch I see a crackhead dude come out of the first place and juicy is still knocking on the door lmao! I told her I was good and she saying give me 5 more minutes she's coming to the door lmao. Man yall be safe out here, we had a gem with DD's, Wai's and Hot Stone so now we are back to this. As always YMMV!

  11. #10371

    Morgan Monroe

    Has any one ever seen Morgan Monroe? She has been posting for a while, but I have never seen any reviews on her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...o/145536424828

    https://tryst.link/escort/morganluv87

  12. #10370
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew6294  [View Original Post]
    You have pics for the girl you saw? Ad link is dead.
    Added a pic just in case. She is the one in the picture.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/936460781327

    The other one is also real, but I'm pretty sure she's got a demon addiction. She went into the bathroom and I saw her head hanging while she was sitting on the toilet. Definitely not worth qv of $140.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0924.jpg‎  

  13. #10369

    Smelly smell

    If WE can smell it while dreaming with them then you know they smell it as well. There is a huge difference between a sex smell and a rotten pussy / ass smell! One thing about it, this isn't a race thing where only black girls have this smell either regardless of how good thier body looks! It's a personal hygiene problem! I have noticed that most girls who keep cats / dogs inside usually have this problem. Not sure about this particular girl but thank you for your review of her so I can cross her off my list! Stay safe and always YMMV!

    Quote Originally Posted by Guilty1100  [View Original Post]
    Her body definitely nice but that smell is terrible.

  14. #10368

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Drew6294  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream of her recently. Pics match and she has a nice body. I opted for a Qv, and we both got naked. She put a cover on for a half hearted BJ and the smell that came from her 🙀 was so bad I could barely get a chub (Keep in mind it was facing away from me). She tried to stop giving head for FS I declined quickly and concentrated hard on finishing as quickly as possible.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...e/622068336082
    Her body definitely nice but that smell is terrible.

  15. #10367

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape