Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 4894
-
09-20-26 23:49 #4879Senior Member

Posts: 1626Rip off
First one is rip off.
Originally Posted by Zabba501
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DEGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 16:00 #4878Senior Member

Posts: 2788Dior
Thanks for the report Zabba! I just ran across her STG advert and remembered your post, so was able to quickly click to the next one! Really appreciate using the name!
Originally Posted by Zabba501
[View Original Post]
There's about 8 back and forth replies below, about some girl. I have no idea who they are talking about, cause the girl was only referred to as "she!
Anyway here's a few pics of Dior and again the link to her advert.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...-/312867534362
-
09-19-26 01:03 #4877Senior Member

Posts: 158She's been on Seeking for a long time so she sugars too. She rarely posts on LC, Skip, and other pro sites. I would imagine that she pulls her postings when she finds a sugar daddy then posts again when she doesn't have a sugar and is in need of extra cash. Most of her pro postings have been for car date bjs only with 5 minute and 10 minute rates. I've always wanted to see her but her Seeking profile listed a bunch of restrictions which is off putting and her pro postings for 5 and 10 minutes rates come off like a she's a streetwalker. Not to mention that her car date BJ rates for the time given are a bit crazy.
Originally Posted by DEGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 20:47 #4876Senior Member

Posts: 145Teen
Anything ending in TEEN. Is a hard no go.
Originally Posted by Zabba501
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 15:12 #4875Senior Member

Posts: 84I'm changing up
That really stinks. Especially when you think you have good history with them and they pull that. I'm giving the skip hoes a break and start scooping some street hoes. The way I figure, they'll be less bs and by them being in my vehicle I'll be able to control the environment and the outcome better and for less money. I recently purchased an older van so I'll have room to do much more than my smaller vehicle. A lot of these skip hoes charge an arm and leg and you really don't know what your getting. Unlike 20 years ago. It's really starting to be a hassle with these skip hoes. Not only do you have to worry about rip offs. Half the time when you schedule something. There's no guarantee you'll meet when your supposed to. So im taking my chances with the street hoes. Im in the process of moving up further north so it may be a while.
Originally Posted by DEGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 20:22 #4874Senior Member

Posts: 818One of the oldest tricks in the book!128514;
I was ever so lucky. There were a quite a few girls that I did this with way back when, but I never got burned, luckily. Read that trick on her a few years after I had been mongering and was like, "damn, I've been lucky!" Guess I had good girls😂. Sorry for your loss, but, hopefully a good lesson.
Originally Posted by DEGuy
[View Original Post]
Good luck, happy hunting and good searches!
-
09-17-26 09:57 #4873Senior Member

Posts: 145Dior
Contacted her and quoted $50 ss, $$50 hhr and $$$50 hr. Does not offer and bare services. She may look fine but she posting on.
Originally Posted by DEGuy
[View Original Post]
Skip.
-
09-16-26 14:10 #4872Regular Member

Posts: 62 New
Anybody have any contact with either of these?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-c...a/283200053589
Or.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...u/315976187489
-
09-16-26 13:56 #4871Regular Member

Posts: 6GREAT Time
She is a great time. I saw her once or twice a week for about a month for carplay. The last time I saw her, she hosted me for an hour (which turned in to about 90 minutes). She let me keep the g-string she was wearing. She really likes to kiss and is very vocal. She will doo BBFS but no cip. She stopped responding to my texts about 2 weeks ago though and all her posts on LC have been removed. I don't know if something happened or if she just stopped meeting people.
Originally Posted by PinHead11
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 13:51 #4870Senior Member

Posts: 98Ouch
That sucks. Dang, can't trust these girls even for a second.
Originally Posted by DEGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 11:24 #4869Regular Member

Posts: 6I saw her 4 or 5 times back in Jan / Feb for hh visits. The last time I tried to see her was going to be for hr. She said she didn't have a room but would meet me at the Red Roof on 896. She asked me to give her the money for the room and once she got the key she would come out and get me. I figured it was safe since I had seen her so many times before. I waited 20 minutes and tried calling her but she ghosted me.
Originally Posted by DarkMatter5168
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 10:37 #4868Regular Member

Posts: 6I saw her 4 or 5 times back in Jan / Feb. They were all hh visits and a really good time. The last time I tried to see her was supposed to be an hour. She said she didn't have a room but could meet me at the Red Roof. She asked if I could give her the money for the room and once she got the room she would comeback and get me. I figured it was safe since I had seen her so many times before. I waited 20 minutes and tried calling her but she ghosted me. She took the money and disappeared.
Originally Posted by DarkMatter5168
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-26 15:16 #4867Senior Member

Posts: 247Elsa -
Thanks Shampoo55! I appreciate the insight!
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-26 11:41 #4866Senior Member

Posts: 2788Elsa
Hey Jock,
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
Sorry about the wasted time! It stinks! What these girls don't recognized is lost time like that is lost money to us guys, time we could better spend earning the funds they seek.
The story is not unfamiliar. Most of the druggie girls do not get up before noon and will text you till the wee hours of the day / night. Not sure if this is Elsa's situation but it has that familiar ring to it!
One thing I have adapted to is avoiding making plans well in advance as most girls aren't time management experts. But IF I do and travel is involved I'll let them know, "Hey if we are meeting tomorrow at 11 AM, I'll text you at 10:30 to make sure we are still on and IF I don't hear back from you, I'll assume something came up. " Sometimes it works and I get a reply, but then I'll text every 10-15 minutes while on the way so she can see my progress and that I'm going to be on time as discussed. Again, have had girls sneak another date in before I get there, under the "bird in the hand is worth two in the Bush" theory!
Now as far as Elsa goes, While she has a nice spinner body that is attractive, she has a "switch" she can turn on that flips to seductive, playful and alluring. She'll tell you she's been in the game for a long while, and it seems has developed some real skills in that regard. So if you are lucky and she "turns it on" one can get a true passionate GFE style experience, more than just mechanical. Not sure what actually motivates that switch, but it probably has something to do with Dead Presidents!
Good luck if you try again! Hope its everything you hope for!
-
09-13-26 19:25 #4865Senior Member

Posts: 98Reign is a good time, a little erratic
I've seen her a few times and I would put her on the recommend category. I have no idea what she will quote you for her time and I would refrain from saying what I give her as that's between she and I. All I can say is that she is negotiable. She can be a little erratic but she's not a bad time. Currently staying in an extended stay in Newark, which is a lot better than the place she was at in Elkton. Small tits, nice little caboose, a lot of options if you ask nicely.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/elkto...*/863100890763










Reply With Quote




