Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 1302 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 1014 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 19528
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19333

    Anna at BJ

    2nd visit seeing Anna. Saw her last at c9 but she's now down the street at BJ. Still the TUMA and DFK queen as she tongued about every hole on my body. Also new for me was a really nice camel slide but on my back which was a surpsingly nice massage technique. Know some folks have been asking about getting there money's worth with a decent massage. Anna gives a pretty good oiled one and end the hour with a nice head massage to top it off.

    Place wasn't busy at all and I got my full hour without any interruptions. All the acronyms including BBFS with cip which was another nice surprise (asked for it and gave her extra $). Met sugar on the way out and she was also another cutie.

    *This post is fictional and for entertainment purposes only.

  2. #19332

    Many decent options

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    Staying in Tukwila for work. Hopefully I can stay close in the area.
    A bit to the west: Blue Jade and Cloud 6.

    A bit to the north: JM.

    A bit to the east: Tokyo.

    All within 10-15 min drive depending where you are at.

  3. #19331

    Need recommendations

    Staying in Tukwila for work. Hopefully I can stay close in the area.

  4. #19330

    Go for it

    Quote Originally Posted by RohannBlr  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I am now tired of the same routines from the providers. I wanted to try the reverse. Massage someone and end up with action. Has anyone tried it on any of the providers? Looking for someone who truly enjoys a nice long oil massage.
    I don't think most providers will complain if you pay them and then ask them to lay down.

  5. #19329
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    As Vevor12 mentioned, I too would recommend Evergreen's Sindy for your 1st full on experience.
    Can't go wrong with Alex or Happy either.

  6. #19328
    Quote Originally Posted by Bheleu  [View Original Post]
    I'm bit older and I'm looking for a great 1st time full on experience with a nice, sexy provider. I've had plenty of HEs over the years but never taken the plunge and I'm hoping for a couple of suggestions- ideally Seattle north or Everett south but mainly just someone who is sexy good but willing to go slow and steady. I searched the forum for GFE types but hoping for some current options.
    As Vevor12 mentioned, I too would recommend Evergreen's Sindy for your 1st full on experience.

  7. #19327
    Quote Originally Posted by Bheleu  [View Original Post]
    I'm bit older and I'm looking for a great 1st time full on experience with a nice, sexy provider. I've had plenty of HEs over the years but never taken the plunge and I'm hoping for a couple of suggestions- ideally Seattle north or Everett south but mainly just someone who is sexy good but willing to go slow and steady. I searched the forum for GFE types but hoping for some current options.
    Can't say much for the others at Evergreen, but my visit there was pleasant with Sindy for an outsider perspective. I am sure manager9 has a much more concise review point.

  8. #19326

    Open door voyeurism

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeChinese12-shill  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed that some have you have talked about some open door shenanigans at JM. That sounds fun and interesting. Is this something you have to ask for or do you just go for it while the door is open? I really liked Lily when I saw her and I'm hoping I can get some of that open door action while I'm there.
    Just ask MMS, they will definitely know which girls are comfortable of doing what and set it up nicely for you. I have great luck at JM, BJ and C6!

  9. #19325

    Amy evergreen. Not recommended

    I wanted to see Anna at BJ but it was her day off so I decided to see amy.

    Good: She is tiny spinner with MM C.

    Bad: Shorted on time, no DATY, and her BBBJ was below average. Doggie was off limits because I was too big. Good for my ego but I know I am pretty average so if that is uncomfortable for her then I'd assume many men won't be able to do doggie with her.

    Overall it was meh / below average and I'd not see her.

    Final roster ranking: Sindy Alex Happy Yoyo Amy. Happy and yoyo are kinda similar.

  10. #19324
    Quote Originally Posted by Bheleu  [View Original Post]
    I'm bit older and I'm looking for a great 1st time full on experience with a nice, sexy provider. I've had plenty of HEs over the years but never taken the plunge and I'm hoping for a couple of suggestions- ideally Seattle north or Everett south but mainly just someone who is sexy good but willing to go slow and steady. I searched the forum for GFE types but hoping for some current options.
    There are plenty of reviews of hot women working in the area this month. Just go to any one of them and you'll get what you are looking for.

  11. #19323

    Yoyo evergreen

    The place was empty when only yoyo and amy being busy because they are 'new girls'. I had to wait for like 10 minutes with Sindy while yoyo was finishing up. She is probably in her late 30's with a body of someone who is a lot younger. Started with DFK then massage. BBBJ for a while and we tried to move to DATY but she wasn't into it. A few positions and I pop in bag. She has a cute bubble but that looks great in doggy. Not my ATF but definitely someone who I'd fuck once in a while. Exchanged contact info and I met MMS at the end. Grabbed the post nut hydration bottle and sneaked out of the shop from backdoor.

  12. #19322

    Hottest providers who allow massage

    Hi, I am now tired of the same routines from the providers. I wanted to try the reverse. Massage someone and end up with action. Has anyone tried it on any of the providers? Looking for someone who truly enjoys a nice long oil massage.

  13. #19321

    Open Door Policy

    I've noticed that some have you have talked about some open door shenanigans at JM. That sounds fun and interesting. Is this something you have to ask for or do you just go for it while the door is open? I really liked Lily when I saw her and I'm hoping I can get some of that open door action while I'm there.

  14. #19320

    Rookie recommendation

    I'm bit older and I'm looking for a great 1st time full on experience with a nice, sexy provider. I've had plenty of HEs over the years but never taken the plunge and I'm hoping for a couple of suggestions- ideally Seattle north or Everett south but mainly just someone who is sexy good but willing to go slow and steady. I searched the forum for GFE types but hoping for some current options.

  15. #19319
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeChinese12  [View Original Post]
    I've read stories about Anna and I heard she's the PSE tuma queen, I'll have to drop in and meet her. But Mona did a great job.
    That's right, Anna is the PSE TUMX queen. You name a hole, she will tongue it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape