Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 19533
-
09-13-26 20:44 #19338Senior Member

Posts: 350As Vevor12 mentioned, I too would recommend Evergreen's Sindy for your 1st full on experience.
Originally Posted by Bheleu
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-26 19:31 #19337Senior Member

Posts: 291Can't say much for the others at Evergreen, but my visit there was pleasant with Sindy for an outsider perspective. I am sure manager9 has a much more concise review point.
Originally Posted by Bheleu
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-26 18:56 #19336Senior Member

Posts: 119Open door voyeurism
Just ask MMS, they will definitely know which girls are comfortable of doing what and set it up nicely for you. I have great luck at JM, BJ and C6!
Originally Posted by ILikeChinese12-shill
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-26 18:01 #19335Senior Member

Posts: 288Amy evergreen. Not recommended
I wanted to see Anna at BJ but it was her day off so I decided to see amy.
Good: She is tiny spinner with MM C.
Bad: Shorted on time, no DATY, and her BBBJ was below average. Doggie was off limits because I was too big. Good for my ego but I know I am pretty average so if that is uncomfortable for her then I'd assume many men won't be able to do doggie with her.
Overall it was meh / below average and I'd not see her.
Final roster ranking: Sindy Alex Happy Yoyo Amy. Happy and yoyo are kinda similar.
-
09-13-26 14:04 #19334Senior Member

Posts: 288There are plenty of reviews of hot women working in the area this month. Just go to any one of them and you'll get what you are looking for.
Originally Posted by Bheleu
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-26 14:02 #19333Senior Member

Posts: 288Yoyo evergreen
The place was empty when only yoyo and amy being busy because they are 'new girls'. I had to wait for like 10 minutes with Sindy while yoyo was finishing up. She is probably in her late 30's with a body of someone who is a lot younger. Started with DFK then massage. BBBJ for a while and we tried to move to DATY but she wasn't into it. A few positions and I pop in bag. She has a cute bubble but that looks great in doggy. Not my ATF but definitely someone who I'd fuck once in a while. Exchanged contact info and I met MMS at the end. Grabbed the post nut hydration bottle and sneaked out of the shop from backdoor.
-
09-13-26 01:16 #19332Regular Member

Posts: 2Hottest providers who allow massage
Hi, I am now tired of the same routines from the providers. I wanted to try the reverse. Massage someone and end up with action. Has anyone tried it on any of the providers? Looking for someone who truly enjoys a nice long oil massage.
-
09-13-26 00:32 #19331Banned Member

Posts: 13Open Door Policy
I've noticed that some have you have talked about some open door shenanigans at JM. That sounds fun and interesting. Is this something you have to ask for or do you just go for it while the door is open? I really liked Lily when I saw her and I'm hoping I can get some of that open door action while I'm there.
-
09-12-26 15:28 #19330Regular Member

Posts: 5Rookie recommendation
I'm bit older and I'm looking for a great 1st time full on experience with a nice, sexy provider. I've had plenty of HEs over the years but never taken the plunge and I'm hoping for a couple of suggestions- ideally Seattle north or Everett south but mainly just someone who is sexy good but willing to go slow and steady. I searched the forum for GFE types but hoping for some current options.
-
09-12-26 12:35 #19329Senior Member

Posts: 350That's right, Anna is the PSE TUMX queen. You name a hole, she will tongue it.
Originally Posted by ILikeChinese12
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-26 00:43 #19328Regular Member

Posts: 13JM Emma & Lily, 60 min Isn't Enough
Everything started with the famous table shower with Emma. I hadn't been to JM in a while, and I really missed this. I've had table showers a few times at JM before, and they were generally pretty good, but Emma's was on another level. She was passionate and definitely had both the attitude and skills to please. She did body slides in multiple directions, plus BBBJ, DFK, camel slides on my legs, toe sucking, etc. And that was all during the shower session alone.
Back in the room, Lily joined us. Both Emma and Lily looked great. Emma had a seductive look, while Lily looked somewhat innocent to me. I especially loved the little beauty mark by Emma's eye—there's something incredibly sexy about it. They both had hot bodies with sizable boobs (at least C+—no time to measure with two beauties in the room).
To warm me up, Emma went straight for a thorough deep throat without me even asking, while Lily sucked my nipples and then offered me her sweet pussy. Then they switched. I got excited pretty quickly, and time started flying. I did mish with Lily, then mish, doggy, pronebone, etc. With Emma, and finished the hour with a final round of grinding on Emma. Man, the 3 P session was hot.
I don't do 3 P often, but these two ladies are worth it. That said, I still feel like 60 minutes is too short for two. Next time, I'd rather focus on one beauty, or maybe go for 90+ minutes if I decide to do a 3 P again.
-
09-11-26 20:52 #19327Regular Member

Posts: 3How much do they charge? I'm new in town and was thinking about checking them out.
Originally Posted by Tasman63
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-26 20:24 #19326Senior Member

Posts: 1782nd attempt was much better. I won't repeat much that's already been said. I met all the ladies and if you are familiar with the old SFS business model where all the ladies stop by and say hello when it's not crazy busy then you will enjoy Evergreen. I drew Alex. Very attractive, cat ears on and a dancers body, very GFE if that's your thing. Saw YoYo, Sindy and met MMS. Knew her from SFS. Clean facilities, decent parking and you can slip and dip in and out with good anonymity.
Originally Posted by Trappin1719
[View Original Post]
Thumbs up when it works out. Can't go wrong with any lady currently on staff. 👍127998;.
-
09-11-26 18:25 #19325Banned Member

Posts: 13Blue Jade. Mona
I texted to make an appointment with Mona after seeing the pictures. Arriving on time midday, it was a bustling little mall with an auto shop as well as a nail salon in the same lot. I suppose you can park a little ways away if you wanted to be discreet. Anyway, Mona exudes cute GND vibes heavily, which I really dig. She's very short, has some nice curves, maybe enhanced butt and if her top is enhanced it was hard to tell. Anyway, superb oil massage, which took me by surprise, and a little fingertip tease massage before the flip. She pays good attention to the boys, and can really DT in 69, and makes a great effort in standard BBBJ position. She is really pretty, and has the cutest small pink nipples! Perfectly perky Cs, and a bubble butt, I really liked her body. Anyway, I laid her on her back and got some daty in, and if I'm not mistaken, she is like. A slow, sensual cummer, because when it got to the release phase, she had slightly pulled away, then signaled the want to fuck. But prior to that, there was some subtle shaking. Anyway, once I was satisfied, we slipped a cover on and I had her lie at the edge of the table so I can start with my usual standing missionary. The view is great, holding those Cs and licking on those little pink nipples. She's not overly sensitive, but she had some great reactions in standing missionary. Standing K9 was hot, with us moving the table and her grabbing on for dear life. I soon had her in standard missionary on the table, which had me finishing hard. What was awesome and kinda unexpected was after she took off the cover and wiped me off, she continued to give me a nice BBBJ to get the rest of the juice. What an amazing way to finish me off completely. Anyway, this was some top notch GFE GND experience with a cutie. I still envision those pink nips in my mind.
The shop itself was fairly quiet, though I didn't get to meet either Asa or Anna while I was there. This one is close enough to me to come visit regularly, and I'm sure I'll meet the rest of the team soon. I was in and out in almost exactly an hour. No wait time, essentially, too. I've read stories about Anna and I heard she's the PSE tuma queen, I'll have to drop in and meet her. But Mona did a great job.
-
09-11-26 18:15 #19324Senior Member

Posts: 291I saw her on my way out, too bad I didn't have enough time this trip. She is finger licking good. Is she a more stable in evergreen or more of the if you are lucky situation?
Originally Posted by ThomasSea
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




