Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 19534
-
09-15-26 11:46 #19339Senior Member

Posts: 189Summer location?
Anyone happen to know if summer rotated elsewhere? Looks like Natalie from Brisa was moved up to c6 to replace summer. I was hoping to see summer as it seemed she was the thickest of the 3 and had the most ass. Have already tried peach and nana and wanted to find another booty.
-
09-15-26 11:33 #19338Senior Member

Posts: 60Evergreen Massage LCW
Two questions:
1: any roster recommendations for just BBBJ + BLS + CIM (Ideal, not necessary) + Massage. Not interested in FS.
2: What kind of donation should I expect for the above? Presuming less than FS, but not sure.
Thanks for any intel you can share publicly or via PM. I've read all the lovely reviews, but the focus seems to be FS.
-
09-15-26 11:13 #19337Senior Member

Posts: 354Depends
This usually depends on whether or not you are trying out a new store or going on a repeated visit.
Originally Posted by Katlei
[View Original Post]
For the later, we would start DFK (sometimes even BBBJ) right away as soon as the room door is closed.
-
09-15-26 01:52 #19336Regular Member

Posts: 5The first 5 minutes
After walking in and putting donation down, do ya'll lay face down and wait for the flip or do you start at it right away?
-
09-14-26 23:31 #19335Senior Member

Posts: 247Peet0115
Your inbox is full.
-
09-14-26 20:42 #19334Regular Member

Posts: 5Amy evergreen
First want to give a shout-out to the mms there she is trying hard to make everything work and it shows. She was being super helpful even with the place slammed, (yes I did go around lunch but still with everyone saying it wasn't busy was surprised to have to wait a couple minutes). I did show up with out an appointment so the waiting was on me not them. I drew Amy who is very nice and looks great the only problem is how small she is. I'm not bragging but I'm a little above avg and it was hard for her to take me all the way so it wasn't great. She did make up for it in the normal other ways until I popped. The bad thing was being rushed afterwards but once again I don't really blame them on this I showed up without an appointment or anything. (I give the mms extra points because in the rush I forgot my watch and she found it and kept it for me until I went back for it). Overall job was done and I learned to make an appointment but will go again.
-
09-14-26 19:23 #19333Senior Member

Posts: 53Anna at BJ
2nd visit seeing Anna. Saw her last at c9 but she's now down the street at BJ. Still the TUMA and DFK queen as she tongued about every hole on my body. Also new for me was a really nice camel slide but on my back which was a surpsingly nice massage technique. Know some folks have been asking about getting there money's worth with a decent massage. Anna gives a pretty good oiled one and end the hour with a nice head massage to top it off.
Place wasn't busy at all and I got my full hour without any interruptions. All the acronyms including BBFS with cip which was another nice surprise (asked for it and gave her extra $). Met sugar on the way out and she was also another cutie.
*This post is fictional and for entertainment purposes only.
-
09-14-26 13:08 #19332Senior Member

Posts: 354Many decent options
A bit to the west: Blue Jade and Cloud 6.
Originally Posted by Zippy69
[View Original Post]
A bit to the north: JM.
A bit to the east: Tokyo.
All within 10-15 min drive depending where you are at.
-
09-14-26 09:11 #19331Senior Member

Posts: 765Need recommendations
Staying in Tukwila for work. Hopefully I can stay close in the area.
-
09-14-26 01:39 #19330Senior Member

Posts: 212Go for it
I don't think most providers will complain if you pay them and then ask them to lay down.
Originally Posted by RohannBlr
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-26 22:30 #19329Senior Member

Posts: 146Can't go wrong with Alex or Happy either.
Originally Posted by Ampking69
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-26 20:44 #19328Senior Member

Posts: 354As Vevor12 mentioned, I too would recommend Evergreen's Sindy for your 1st full on experience.
Originally Posted by Bheleu
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-26 19:31 #19327Senior Member

Posts: 300Can't say much for the others at Evergreen, but my visit there was pleasant with Sindy for an outsider perspective. I am sure manager9 has a much more concise review point.
Originally Posted by Bheleu
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-26 18:56 #19326Senior Member

Posts: 119Open door voyeurism
Just ask MMS, they will definitely know which girls are comfortable of doing what and set it up nicely for you. I have great luck at JM, BJ and C6!
Originally Posted by ILikeChinese12-shill
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-26 18:01 #19325Senior Member

Posts: 289Amy evergreen. Not recommended
I wanted to see Anna at BJ but it was her day off so I decided to see amy.
Good: She is tiny spinner with MM C.
Bad: Shorted on time, no DATY, and her BBBJ was below average. Doggie was off limits because I was too big. Good for my ego but I know I am pretty average so if that is uncomfortable for her then I'd assume many men won't be able to do doggie with her.
Overall it was meh / below average and I'd not see her.
Final roster ranking: Sindy Alex Happy Yoyo Amy. Happy and yoyo are kinda similar.











Reply With Quote





