Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 19528
-
09-14-26 19:23 #19333Senior Member

Posts: 53Anna at BJ
2nd visit seeing Anna. Saw her last at c9 but she's now down the street at BJ. Still the TUMA and DFK queen as she tongued about every hole on my body. Also new for me was a really nice camel slide but on my back which was a surpsingly nice massage technique. Know some folks have been asking about getting there money's worth with a decent massage. Anna gives a pretty good oiled one and end the hour with a nice head massage to top it off.
Place wasn't busy at all and I got my full hour without any interruptions. All the acronyms including BBFS with cip which was another nice surprise (asked for it and gave her extra $). Met sugar on the way out and she was also another cutie.
*This post is fictional and for entertainment purposes only.
-
09-14-26 13:08 #19332Senior Member

Posts: 354Many decent options
A bit to the west: Blue Jade and Cloud 6.
Originally Posted by Zippy69
[View Original Post]
A bit to the north: JM.
A bit to the east: Tokyo.
All within 10-15 min drive depending where you are at.
-
09-14-26 09:11 #19331Senior Member

Posts: 765Need recommendations
Staying in Tukwila for work. Hopefully I can stay close in the area.
-
09-14-26 01:39 #19330Senior Member

Posts: 211Go for it
I don't think most providers will complain if you pay them and then ask them to lay down.
Originally Posted by RohannBlr
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-26 22:30 #19329Senior Member

Posts: 146Can't go wrong with Alex or Happy either.
Originally Posted by Ampking69
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-26 20:44 #19328Senior Member

Posts: 354As Vevor12 mentioned, I too would recommend Evergreen's Sindy for your 1st full on experience.
Originally Posted by Bheleu
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-26 19:31 #19327Senior Member

Posts: 300Can't say much for the others at Evergreen, but my visit there was pleasant with Sindy for an outsider perspective. I am sure manager9 has a much more concise review point.
Originally Posted by Bheleu
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-26 18:56 #19326Senior Member

Posts: 119Open door voyeurism
Just ask MMS, they will definitely know which girls are comfortable of doing what and set it up nicely for you. I have great luck at JM, BJ and C6!
Originally Posted by ILikeChinese12-shill
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-26 18:01 #19325Senior Member

Posts: 289Amy evergreen. Not recommended
I wanted to see Anna at BJ but it was her day off so I decided to see amy.
Good: She is tiny spinner with MM C.
Bad: Shorted on time, no DATY, and her BBBJ was below average. Doggie was off limits because I was too big. Good for my ego but I know I am pretty average so if that is uncomfortable for her then I'd assume many men won't be able to do doggie with her.
Overall it was meh / below average and I'd not see her.
Final roster ranking: Sindy Alex Happy Yoyo Amy. Happy and yoyo are kinda similar.
-
09-13-26 14:04 #19324Senior Member

Posts: 289There are plenty of reviews of hot women working in the area this month. Just go to any one of them and you'll get what you are looking for.
Originally Posted by Bheleu
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-26 14:02 #19323Senior Member

Posts: 289Yoyo evergreen
The place was empty when only yoyo and amy being busy because they are 'new girls'. I had to wait for like 10 minutes with Sindy while yoyo was finishing up. She is probably in her late 30's with a body of someone who is a lot younger. Started with DFK then massage. BBBJ for a while and we tried to move to DATY but she wasn't into it. A few positions and I pop in bag. She has a cute bubble but that looks great in doggy. Not my ATF but definitely someone who I'd fuck once in a while. Exchanged contact info and I met MMS at the end. Grabbed the post nut hydration bottle and sneaked out of the shop from backdoor.
-
09-13-26 01:16 #19322Regular Member

Posts: 2Hottest providers who allow massage
Hi, I am now tired of the same routines from the providers. I wanted to try the reverse. Massage someone and end up with action. Has anyone tried it on any of the providers? Looking for someone who truly enjoys a nice long oil massage.
-
09-13-26 00:32 #19321Banned Member

Posts: 13Open Door Policy
I've noticed that some have you have talked about some open door shenanigans at JM. That sounds fun and interesting. Is this something you have to ask for or do you just go for it while the door is open? I really liked Lily when I saw her and I'm hoping I can get some of that open door action while I'm there.
-
09-12-26 15:28 #19320Regular Member

Posts: 5Rookie recommendation
I'm bit older and I'm looking for a great 1st time full on experience with a nice, sexy provider. I've had plenty of HEs over the years but never taken the plunge and I'm hoping for a couple of suggestions- ideally Seattle north or Everett south but mainly just someone who is sexy good but willing to go slow and steady. I searched the forum for GFE types but hoping for some current options.
-
09-12-26 12:35 #19319Senior Member

Posts: 354That's right, Anna is the PSE TUMX queen. You name a hole, she will tongue it.
Originally Posted by ILikeChinese12
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





