Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 18601
-
09-09-26 23:59 #18511Regular Member

Posts: 13L1, Russian, etc
Lots of high end service reported (similar to big 6 days reports if you ask me. But I'm an outsider and don't go for FS) but what about a Great massage (like walk on back etc) with L1 or Russian finish from a cutie who didn't BB anything with you animals? Asking for a friend traveling there this weekend. And, yes, that friend is me. Thank you in advance good sirs.
-
09-09-26 22:54 #18510Regular Member

Posts: 9Green Bamboo Surprise. Tiffany
Stopped by to visit Tiffany today. She greeted me with a smile and escorted me to the room. She is a cute young Asian with a good body. Very nice and not afraid to provide great service. Massage was really good with some teasing before the flip. After the flip she dove right into a BBJ and some DATY. Beautiful and tasty! Switched to CG until she got a little tired. Switched to mish for a good while. Then finished from behind. This was my second visit and I was not disappointed. I think she's here for the month!
-
09-09-26 14:52 #18509Senior Member

Posts: 106Sia at Sunny
Sia is no slouch!!
After all the reading of reviews wanted to experience sunny and last week wanted momo.
But ended up with Dora. She is a real sweetheart and she had me wanting more.
Ended up at sunny again yesterday, was met at the window by sia.
As soon as I walk through the door she plants a big wet kiss indicating what would follow.
Lost my clotehes, and she starts gentle rubbing which did not last long.
On flip she made the motions, donation out of the way the fun began.
She is half Chinese and Malay, good looking toned body and natural b's as far as I can tell.
With some sensitive nips. Sucking on them had her moaning, got her on the table from daty.
Which she really enjoys, change positions and now she is on her knees sucking me off.
Good skills there, wet and sensual. She stops and whispers do you want the special.
I was so wound up that for an extra $, she would do bare. I gave in we had fun in multiple positions.
And finally had her suck me of and she got it all. Handed her a tissue to spit it out and she then continued to.
Suck me off, as I was still hard. Still thinking of the visit.
Looks like sunny deserves some love too.
-
09-09-26 11:42 #18508Senior Member

Posts: 159Also like to add.
Only two people know exactly what happened in the room. This goes for all reviews. Was the guy expectations way too high, possibly trying to push boundaries, acted rude, bad hygiene, etc? Was provider having a bad day, just got done with a bad customer, was she acting rude towards customer, etc?
Originally Posted by DicksonSixNine
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-26 09:55 #18507Regular Member

Posts: 6Bad sessions happen everywhere
I want to add my 2 cents too. Agree with Rmal on this one. That's kinda why I don't automatically write off a shop over one bad report either. If I did that, I would've crossed off many well-reviewed shops in town after my own experiences LOL. Same goes for Red 8. Strawberry obviously had an off session with that guy and getting rushed sucks, no argument there. But I've also seen enough good feedback on her from real customers that I wouldn't jump from "one guy had a shitty session" to "the shop is running fake reviews and sending in white knights. " That's a pretty big leap in my opinion. Sometimes a girl has an off day, sometimes its not the right fit, sometimes the customer and girl just don't click. Doesn't excuse a bad session, but it also doesn't mean everyone who had a good time is secretly on the payroll LOL.
Originally Posted by Rmal69
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-26 08:38 #18506Senior Member

Posts: 142Cloud is in mesa, lindsay and broadway.
Originally Posted by ChumDizzle
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-26 02:45 #18505Senior Member

Posts: 151Peoria Spa. Mouthwatering Master Mina
Life is fascinating how stars, sensations and experiences all align without effort. I certainly didn't plan this beyond just wanting to see who was working here but I hadn't been to this spa for exactly one year and I saw Mina that time as well. She's one of those girls who at first glance through the window might not really get your sexual charge flowing as in she's not the hottest but her body, personality, ability and sexuality all make up for it and make her a top contender in the AMP game.
When I arrived initially, I assumed she might be busy. There is a billiards lounge next door so there are definitely a few vehicles parked out front. I went in and it was quiet but I heard her come out of a room. When she popped open the window I could see her light up with recollection, we only met one time but it's easy to make a lasting impression when you rock her world. She told me it'll be about 30 minutes so I said I'll come back and she was happy. I ventured around and checked out a few other locations just to see who's working but eventually made my way back over. When I parked again, somebody went inside and I figured this will be the test, if the guy doesn't come back out she didn't really care. Sure enough he ended up leaving so I waited another 5 minutes then went in. She was almost done with her customer so I waited in one of the rooms and she made sure to give me a preview of her kissing. I like the music and the ambience of the lights in the corner, it was a combination of two different bulbs which fused together into a fluorescent fuchsia illuminating along the wall and the music was a mix or stream of many popular, well known pop songs in America.
She walked out her customer then went to the back and she showered, brushed her teeth and prepared herself for pleasure. When she came in the room she practically jumped on me and attacked my face with her lips and tongue. This girl can kiss your face off and it's not rough just determined and exuberant. We had our hands all over each others bodies and heads, she was fired up and ready to let loose. She stripped down immediately to show off her build. She has the perfect spinner body, taut, smooth skin and adorable little A-cup titties with perfect nipples and a sexy belly button piercing. She's got a Bush and trimmed hedges cresting her navel above her pussy, some thick beefy lips to get a little mouthful of and a small little clit inside. She remembered from a year ago how I enjoyed to please her orally and after she stripped down she fell back onto the table and spread those legs for me, implying and guiding me to what she really needed. This girl wasn't wasting time, she wanted to cum hard. She absolutely LOVES getting licked, to the point where a customer came into the lobby and she looked at the cameras then ignored him. Sorry if that was any of you showing up but we were super focused on blowing her mind.
It was a solid 10 minutes of her just riding the waves of pleasure and then I really locked in to take her beyond her limits. Her hips started shaking and she was gyrating out of control then she yelled out "Cumming!" before she eventually snapped back onto the table after her contractions. I went up to get a good look at her face and she kept repeating "Oh my God" while smiling then she burst into laughter while we were locked eyes. After another minute or so she got up and told me to lay down, it's my turn.
At first she mounted me 69 and her pussy was still throbbing, soaking and sensitive then she flipped around. Her blowjob is wicked good, amazing amount of lubrication and hand movements, a true pro with with some licks and tongue slaps included. Don't expect super slow and sensual unless you direct her, she was sucking that dick like she was married to it and there was a pile of money inside, completely returning the favor for giving her what she wanted. I could've just finished with this but then we transitioned and mounted protection. I stood up for standing missionary but she got on all 4's on the table for some standing doggy. She backed up and lowered herself enough to get a perfect angle she was aiming for and we were both looking straight at the mirror watching ourselves, super hot in this position. She lowered her upper half down on the table when I really started digging in there at the right intensity and pace and she let out a "don't stop!" and "right there!" when we found the perfect rhythm, also backing herself into me with each thrust, hips and shoulder gripped and the mirror getting a sexy view. She buried her face into the table when she was getting close and then let out another back arching, muscle tensing release. She flipped over then laid down for missionary for us to close out and we tried a few different angles. This girl loves sex, she's a wonderful partner in that regard.
I had already cum before I went there so my endurance was showing, we were kissing then she said, let me suck you again and I was all about it because I knew she would finish me that way. I lay down, she removes the condom then goes to work and holy moly it was one of the best I've ever had. She had that thing really pumped and full, and super wet with all the right sensations. I got to the finish line and was really loud but she was matching my energy with her own moans and I had my own hip shaking, full-body convulsing release that she took completely in her mouth and didn't stop. She slowed down during the orgasm and was more gentle with her hands, never once becoming overly sensitive to her touch or her mouth, she really has the formula mastered with plenty of experience.
She got a hot towel, gave me a good cleaning and then put my dick back in her mouth to tease me then she told me "you still have time, lay down for your massage" and I really appreciated that. She gave me an amazing neck to toe massage that really had me blissed out with each touch. I'm sure my neurochemistry was stimulated from the sex but it felt amazing regardless because she has an intuitive, flowing style and technique. She went to address another customer that came in but still came back to finish it instead of moving on to her next money mission. Afterwards, she helped me get dressed while continuing to kiss and caress me and she told me she was so tired and to come see her again soon. She said she will be there for 2 months so until November. Finally we let each other go and off I went with a new pep in my step.
Overall, a really good spa experience with a fun, highly trained, sexually desirous girl who has an average looking Chinese face, cute enough but with a perfectly fit, spinner body built for sex in all positions with a HUGE Love for DATY and an attitude to please her customer while also enjoying being pleased. As someone who doesn't need any extra special "services", she checked all the boxes and made my night. I made hers too and that's how you become unforgettable.
Thanks Mina.
-
09-09-26 02:06 #18504Senior Member

Posts: 136Cloud?
Damnit! I don't know where all these are. Haha. Where's cloud at? Panda wasn't too far away. Curious if cloud is closer.
Originally Posted by Luvmall
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-26 01:46 #18503Senior Member

Posts: 60Agree.
Agreed, but all meetings won't go according to plan, same thing happened with Strawberry 2nd visit before she left last time, but happens everywhere. When I first started back a few months ago. Had a string of bad run ins at both meh shops (Echo & European Massage) and even some great reviewed ones like Infinity and K-Spa on 51st.
Originally Posted by SemiCumductor6
[View Original Post]
I never wrote those but chalked it up as bad circumstances and was right. For example K-Spa. Walked in, was getting a cute spinner and as the fun began, her 8 pm finally arrived!! She bailed on me and ended up getting a nice MILF here. But to date still left a horrible taste in my mouth. Likewise a few weeks later with Eva at Infinity, she bailed on me with 20-25 minutes left, again because her "regular" who'd get her ever week for 2 hours popped up and decided to cut my time.
That said, 2nd time with Eva she was remorseful and was a pleasant time.
Point is, it happens at any spot. We take the good with the bad and move on. Sometimes we justt get busy with life and don't post those, but it happens anywhere.
I never tried the Big 6, and low-key jealous of you vets that tried them!! That said the current spa scene is WAY better than escort and streetwalker scene! Now that has truly gone downhill! Gone are the days of 2015-2019 when youd get an ASU cutie or cute ghetto Latina from Maryvale, Mesa, or South Phoenix, for 200-250 for full hour of GFE Extravaganza!! Ugh miss those days you guys!
Just my 2 cents.
-
09-09-26 00:55 #18502Senior Member

Posts: 48Sir, I must agree with your assessment. Intransigent shopowners cannot cover up honest reviews with shill posts and paid white knights.
Originally Posted by Pico7877
[View Original Post]
That's why I always stick to a few good ones in Glendale now. Paying $$ and getting rushed out after 10 minutes would never happen at any of the Big 6 shops.
Election season is coming. Stay safe out there.
-
09-08-26 19:58 #18501Regular Member

Posts: 18I just went and saw her at Cloud. This was the first time I' e seen her and wow! I'm a huge Latina fan. And when she was described as having Latin features, that was no joke. She was a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by Luvmall
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-26 18:19 #18500Senior Member

Posts: 142Yeah fendi is fun. Not something I'll go for every time but I like to mix it up as much as I can. According to fendi, she wil be at cloud until the end of the month and then back to panda after that.
Originally Posted by Rmal69
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-26 18:00 #18499Senior Member

Posts: 60Fendi Moved!
Oh man! Thanks for the update but sucks for me!
Originally Posted by Luvmall
[View Original Post]
She was close to me at Gold Panda. I saw her like 3 or 4 weeks ago and she was amazing! Agree she is like a human sex doll! She does like "controlling" the session, or at least IMO she has always been in control, but dang has she always given great service! If you don't mind sharing here or PM if she changed her donations.
Cloud far from me, but might have to make the trek to see her again! Did she mention how long she'll be here till? When I saw her a few weeks ago she mentioned she would be here all this month too, so hope she stays. Agree she is a must try and want to repeat with my human sex doll!
-
09-08-26 16:36 #18498Senior Member

Posts: 142Fendi at cloud
Had a little time to kill, stopped in to see if Lola was available. The door opened and there stood fendi. I've seen her before at gold panda but didn't expect to see her out here in the east valley. Lola was busy, and the little brain took over. In the room we went, no ts available unfortunately. She started with a head to toe cat bath, followed by a from behind BBBJ and HJ combo. On the flip, it was bls and BBBJ, to daty to standing mush with a hat on. Cleaned up and off I went. Fendi isn't my type usually, but she is a living sex doll with ridiculous proportions and sometimes you have to scratch that itch and she did that for me today. So, all the east side guys that don't like the drive to gold panda, here's your chance. She's here till the end of the month.
-
09-08-26 14:00 #18497Senior Member

Posts: 142Take it how you want. Never said any of the shops claimed the title of big 6. That was something being thrown around while remembering better times. My point was it seems more and more that things are rushed. Gold panda is like that. So much so I've had crystal give me money back because she was told to only allow a 30 minute appointment because they were too busy. I get theyre busy, but if you're going to take my money, keep your end of the deal.
Originally Posted by Cumquatthekid
[View Original Post]
As far as strawberry goes, they were slammed, so I know she's busy. But I was really hoping to get the experience I've read about many times. Oh well, like the others have said, it's a YMMV game and you can't always win.










Reply With Quote




