Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 3779
-
09-21-26 13:12 #3764Senior Member

Posts: 33Amy at Charm Spa
Felt the itch on a boring Sunday and decided to try a new place. I read a review of Charm Spa the day before at another forum so I decided to give them a try. I booked a hhr session with Amy and I was not disappointed. The moment she stepped in the door, her face caught my attention. She wore a white lace dress and she looked really young and cute. She wore a red dress which hugged her body nicely. She has a heart shaped tattoo on her chest and a kitten tattoo on her right arm. She told me she is 21. I know she is young but I was still a bit shocked. If she said the truth, she is the youngest girl I met in AMPs. We quickly finished the business part and fun began. She is young so her service is still a bit green. But she has a normal routine. Cleaned jr well then BBBJ. I asked for 69 and she obliged. She is not clean shaved, but you can tell she is low mileage, and that is also her highlight. I tried to put one finger in but she was super tight. I was ready so I tapped her ass and let her know it was time. She slid the cover on and applied some lube then guided my hard jr in. The beginning had to be slow and she felt so tight. I decided to take control as I did not want to pop quickly. We went through all positions, CG, mish and doggie. Doggie was even tighter. And just a few pumps, I exploded in the bag hard. Cleaned up and left a complete man. Highly recommend. Will see her again.
-
09-20-26 20:42 #3763Senior Member

Posts: 55Is there a Sunflower 88 and a 888 Sunflower? Both in Upland? I know the Sunflower 88 on Foothill.
Originally Posted by IFearNoDeath
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 20:07 #3762Senior Member

Posts: 55I've seen Kiki before, but didn't get the vibrator special, haha. I guess I need to go back for more.
Originally Posted by DaHoffa
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 12:52 #3761Senior Member

Posts: 157Dana in highland
Well known and yes still around. Been reading reviews for a while so I decided to drop by. Long story short I enjoyed my time with her got FS for 140 plus 40 house. I was surprised how tight her pussy is, I'm talking extremely tight!
-
09-17-26 23:43 #3760Senior Member

Posts: 181Eva Then Lucia Lake Spa
Someone double booked Eva and I got there first so I was enjoying a little bit of time with her and she is very elegant and has some deer eyes that make you hypnotized. Tiny little thing and a nice clean pussy. Got a little rub and tug in before she was called away because the other guy really had to see her and I guess was a repeat guest so Lucia came in and took her place. Honestly you can't go wrong with either lady.
Lucia cleans and strips. BBBJ with DT trying to get me to finish early. ACG and I get her to choke me. Stops hopping, goes to full grinding and then slaps my thigh if I try to move. After she calms down we switch to mish and she does the "you're my husband" moaning and pulls her leg over my shoulder for deeper contact. Door opens a bit because it wasn't closed all the way and saw a monger walk out with Eva and she's giggling. Finish in the bag and Lucia cleans me up. Cup of water and then on the way out Eva comes out for a kiss and they both walk me out the door.
Only con with Lucia is her kisses is more just jabbing her tongue out and you need to figure out what to do with it and not shaven down there but still a fun time if you like more meat on your Asian lady (definitely not in a bad way) but if you want petite go with Eva.
Lucia said there was a 3rd girl but I never saw one come out on the monitor or before / after the session.
-
09-14-26 21:42 #3759Regular Member

Posts: 212nd visit w Kiki. LA On
I visited LA On last week and was delighted to see a "past love" there. Kiki. I see today there is a review for a Kiki at Sunflower. Not sure if she's the same and flipping spots. Regardless of location she is a total sweetheart, and similar to my last review of her, she gives a very thorough, firm, awesome massage to start. Full body and down to your finger tips and bottom foot arches. If she's the same girl. You'll know if she sings during the massage (that's the "tell" - haha).
Looks wise she is a bit over 5', nice D titties and a lovely face. She's quite attractive. Solid BBBJ, 69, DATY, and we started and finished standing mish. Different this time is she brought out a small vibrator and put it on her clit between us while we were fucking. It was awesome. She got so wet and had an awesome orgasm. I came hard and she was in no hurry for me to pull out. We continued to slow-fuck for a good while so she could snag orgasm no 2.
Like I said, I'm not sure where she is this week but I'll call both places and try for a return visit.
Best,
DaHoffa.
-
09-14-26 16:42 #3758Senior Member

Posts: 289How did you do all this and didn't get not one single name! Like throw the whole report away atp smfh.
Originally Posted by JackOffJones
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-26 23:38 #3757Senior Member

Posts: 69Lucia lake spa
Went down to see Eva as well as I have heard some great things about her. She is having a busy schedule and I don't want to go immediately after someone else LOL. So Lucia let me in and she was looking pretty cute. I'd say early 30's and 5 ft tall with man made D's. She let me in and I stripped down, face down just so they can humor me with the massage. Naked body rub and then the flip. She cleaned up jr super good and started a very very great BbJ. She was very playful with it and took it deep as well, I'm not big though LOL. After that ACG, but she wasn't really trying to stay on top. Just kept asking me to f her. So I got her in mish on the table and went to town as I see her big man made bounce. Did a couple of variations before switching to doggy. She has a regular ass but thickish thighs and nice hips so it was something to slap and grab. Finished in the bag and on the clean up she started sucking again for a minute. She took donation I had already laid it down, she grabbed it and then she got me a water and walked me out. Total damage was $$.
-
09-12-26 19:42 #3756Senior Member

Posts: 260Doesn't matter what happen really, same girl will just go to shi spa and a spa down in OC, grab their number asap if you had a good time as I learned this several months in the game before.
Originally Posted by Pasquelo
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-26 17:45 #3755Regular Member

Posts: 16LA On
Was going to drive over to Orange County, as you know what you are getting due to the sponsor threads, but instead I went over to LA On to give it a try in the hope Bella was their (really wanted Greek) but she wasn't.
Busty Asian answered the door and lead me in, decided to go for a 45 min ($60) house fee.
LFK to start then the best actaul massage I've had at an AMP. The bell kept going and another lady came in, asked for a threesome but I only had 30 left after already paying $160 for FS.
Back to the massage then another came in. The girls swapped, to an attractive but C cup not D cup. C-Cup continuied the nuru massage then another girl came in (slightly tie looking. I recosnigse the black tats around the midseection from some photos but I need to track them down. They swapped out but first C Cup asked for the spare 30 for some BBBJ action.
Once she left we got started. BLS, BBBJ, DT, Kissing. Nipple licking and sucking, giving and receiving. I slid my finder in her pussy as she sucked my cock, to get her nice and wet.
She turned for BBBJ /69 as I rubber her little asshole and flicked her clit with my tounge.
She sat up straight into Rerverese CowGirl, I thought BBFS at first then noticed the cover. She rode for a bit then turned for Cowgirl.
I took over and pumped into her whilst kissing her neck and sucking her tits before she took over. (She loved been thrust into).
We switched to go missionary and I plougher her field. Moved to Standing mish to see her naturals C / Ds jiggle. Put her legs over my shoulders and rubber her clit as I pounded.
Turned her over into doggie, slapping her ass and holding her hips. This girl was thin.
Pulled out and the cover stayed in her, so I removed it.
My time was up but I had no release so we went back to another CG then more BJ and BLS. I was getting closer to I raised my hips, she jelled her finger then inserted it in may ass whilst sucking my cock (my first prostate massage). Came hard in her mouth.
Clean up, then out the door.
Didn't get her name, but I need to go through the OC threads to look for the tats.
9/10.
-
09-11-26 15:22 #3754Senior Member

Posts: 55Kiki at Sunflower 88
Once a while, you run into one of those girls and one of those experiences, that is very memorable. I had one of those moments yesterday at Sunflower in upland.
I think Kiki is new to sunflower, I can't really describe exactly or put in words what make her or the experience special, like the old saying the devil is in the details.
For those who really care about the bios, she looks young, like in her mid 20's average built, slightly on the taller side, natural DD, I know, trust me they're real, great feelings too, clean shaved down there, no tattoo just like how I like it.
The service was great and cover all the items on the list, oiled massage, 69, BBBJ, deep throat, different positions. I guess the specials was rim job, and I got to came in her month and face. But there's still not what made it memorable, it was a feeling and fun that I can't describe. I credit her for her personality, her smile, her attention to details, anyway, it was just so much fun.
I actually tried to get her contact, but she refused. I'm definitely going back to see her again before she leaves.
-
09-08-26 21:33 #3753Regular Member

Posts: 16While visiting family this past weekend I went into LA Acupuncture in Laguna Hills. Texted a head asking for Lucy or Sasa. I pulled Sasa. Drop dead gorgeous in a dress proudly presenting the girls. I needed it so I went for the hour + tip. It was pricey. That was the Sasa premium. OTD 3 all said and done. Possible the most I've ever paid but I needed it and I got my full hour.
I thought the massage was good. Flip, smirk, what-ya-want, tip.
DFK upstairs and then downstairs. Stopped to ask if she could go get a toy. Came back with one. 69, then mish with the toy and she finished. My turn. Her riding with DFK does it for me.
We hung out a bit to finish the hour, which I like and I can communicate a bit in Mandarin. At the same, we both realized we met before when she was in LA, and I missed an opportunity with her. I am glad I found her again. Total service queen. Super sweet. Cute little box. I am a natural boob snob, those are fantastic and I though real. Normally I can tell but if they aren't they fooled me.
Will see her again if I can next time I am in town, if she was closer she'd be a regular for sure!
Also if anyone finds greek Bella formerly of LA ON please DM!
-
09-08-26 17:55 #3752Senior Member

Posts: 106Bee skin
Boy they didn't last long, great service but not careful at all. Anybody know what exactly happened? I'm guessing complaints on too much traffic but who knows,.
Originally Posted by JackOffJones
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-26 17:35 #3751Senior Member

Posts: 62Sasa at Lake Spa Upland
Dropped by Lake during lunch because that Eva chick piqued my interest. She was busy though so I went with the girl who let me in, which was a stunner. Turns out it's infamous Sasa from C9. I've been missing this girl the times she's been around but the stars finally aligned for this horny monger. Somewhere between 29-33.5'2. Cute AF. Black hair. Long. Sporting some perfect D cup bolt ons. Perfect slim build. Cute booty. As always, skipped massage. Laying down belly up with the hardest boner and ready, she strokes me and DFK. Enthusiastic BBBJ. My turn and get her into doggy. DATY and DATO from the back, nose all up in her asshole while eating the kitty. 69 and try FIA but she declines. Turns around for p2 p. Tell her to put it in and she goes to grab the rubber so I tell her no condom. Unfortunately, she declined. Threw out an offer and still declined and said she doesn't that. Smh. Would have liked to BB that. I'll try again after repeat visits. So CFS in cowgirl, reverse cowgirl with a missionary DFK finish. I like her. She's up there in the rankings. Be repeating soon.
40 hhr + 140 donation.
Todal damage all in: $180.
-
09-07-26 00:27 #3750Regular Member

Posts: 1199 Ocean Spa. Ruby
I met Ruby at a different location in the past and have had some great times with her. Today she texted me and asked to come see her at a new spa So I headed over. Turns out I had just been to this spa last week to see someone else. The spa is in a small shopping center with a sushi restaurant next door. Inside it is very big with mustard yellow walls rather the common pink theme in other spas. Ruby let me in and gave me a big hug and kiss. She is very energetic and happy, always making jokes and laughing. Very fun to be with. She is about 5'2, I would guess late 20's to early 30's and has a great body, not quite a spinner but very close. The more I see her, the better her service gets so she is indeed better when more comfortable. We had a great massage as well as alot of fun, BBBJ, 69, CFS, etc. We actually went over the hour by about 20 minutes because we were just having fun and laughing. She said it has been very slow this weekend and it was no problem. I forgot to ask how long she will be there for but I got the impression that she will be there on and off for a while during our conversations. HF 60 Don 160.









Reply With Quote




