Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 252 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 3774
Massage and Stress Relief
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3759

    2nd visit w Kiki. LA On

    I visited LA On last week and was delighted to see a "past love" there. Kiki. I see today there is a review for a Kiki at Sunflower. Not sure if she's the same and flipping spots. Regardless of location she is a total sweetheart, and similar to my last review of her, she gives a very thorough, firm, awesome massage to start. Full body and down to your finger tips and bottom foot arches. If she's the same girl. You'll know if she sings during the massage (that's the "tell" - haha).

    Looks wise she is a bit over 5', nice D titties and a lovely face. She's quite attractive. Solid BBBJ, 69, DATY, and we started and finished standing mish. Different this time is she brought out a small vibrator and put it on her clit between us while we were fucking. It was awesome. She got so wet and had an awesome orgasm. I came hard and she was in no hurry for me to pull out. We continued to slow-fuck for a good while so she could snag orgasm no 2.

    Like I said, I'm not sure where she is this week but I'll call both places and try for a return visit.

    Best,

    DaHoffa.

  2. #3758
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOffJones  [View Original Post]
    Was going to drive over to Orange County, as you know what you are getting due to the sponsor threads, but instead I went over to LA On to give it a try in the hope Bella was their (really wanted Greek) but she wasn't.

    Busty Asian answered the door and lead me in, decided to go for a 45 min ($60) house fee.

    LFK to start then the best actaul massage I've had at an AMP. The bell kept going and another lady came in, asked for a threesome but I only had 30 left after already paying $160 for FS.

    Back to the massage then another came in. The girls swapped, to an attractive but C cup not D cup. C-Cup continuied the nuru massage then another girl came in (slightly tie looking. I recosnigse the black tats around the midseection from some photos but I need to track them down. They swapped out but first C Cup asked for the spare 30 for some BBBJ action.

    Once she left we got started. BLS, BBBJ, DT, Kissing. Nipple licking and sucking, giving and receiving. I slid my finder in her pussy as she sucked my cock, to get her nice and wet.

    She turned for BBBJ /69 as I rubber her little asshole and flicked her clit with my tounge.

    She sat up straight into Rerverese CowGirl, I thought BBFS at first then noticed the cover. She rode for a bit then turned for Cowgirl.
    How did you do all this and didn't get not one single name! Like throw the whole report away atp smfh.

  3. #3757

    Lucia lake spa

    Went down to see Eva as well as I have heard some great things about her. She is having a busy schedule and I don't want to go immediately after someone else LOL. So Lucia let me in and she was looking pretty cute. I'd say early 30's and 5 ft tall with man made D's. She let me in and I stripped down, face down just so they can humor me with the massage. Naked body rub and then the flip. She cleaned up jr super good and started a very very great BbJ. She was very playful with it and took it deep as well, I'm not big though LOL. After that ACG, but she wasn't really trying to stay on top. Just kept asking me to f her. So I got her in mish on the table and went to town as I see her big man made bounce. Did a couple of variations before switching to doggy. She has a regular ass but thickish thighs and nice hips so it was something to slap and grab. Finished in the bag and on the clean up she started sucking again for a minute. She took donation I had already laid it down, she grabbed it and then she got me a water and walked me out. Total damage was $$.

  4. #3756
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasquelo  [View Original Post]
    Boy they didn't last long, great service but not careful at all. Anybody know what exactly happened? I'm guessing complaints on too much traffic but who knows,.
    Doesn't matter what happen really, same girl will just go to shi spa and a spa down in OC, grab their number asap if you had a good time as I learned this several months in the game before.

  5. #3755

    LA On

    Was going to drive over to Orange County, as you know what you are getting due to the sponsor threads, but instead I went over to LA On to give it a try in the hope Bella was their (really wanted Greek) but she wasn't.

    Busty Asian answered the door and lead me in, decided to go for a 45 min ($60) house fee.

    LFK to start then the best actaul massage I've had at an AMP. The bell kept going and another lady came in, asked for a threesome but I only had 30 left after already paying $160 for FS.

    Back to the massage then another came in. The girls swapped, to an attractive but C cup not D cup. C-Cup continuied the nuru massage then another girl came in (slightly tie looking. I recosnigse the black tats around the midseection from some photos but I need to track them down. They swapped out but first C Cup asked for the spare 30 for some BBBJ action.

    Once she left we got started. BLS, BBBJ, DT, Kissing. Nipple licking and sucking, giving and receiving. I slid my finder in her pussy as she sucked my cock, to get her nice and wet.

    She turned for BBBJ /69 as I rubber her little asshole and flicked her clit with my tounge.

    She sat up straight into Rerverese CowGirl, I thought BBFS at first then noticed the cover. She rode for a bit then turned for Cowgirl.

    I took over and pumped into her whilst kissing her neck and sucking her tits before she took over. (She loved been thrust into).

    We switched to go missionary and I plougher her field. Moved to Standing mish to see her naturals C / Ds jiggle. Put her legs over my shoulders and rubber her clit as I pounded.

    Turned her over into doggie, slapping her ass and holding her hips. This girl was thin.

    Pulled out and the cover stayed in her, so I removed it.

    My time was up but I had no release so we went back to another CG then more BJ and BLS. I was getting closer to I raised my hips, she jelled her finger then inserted it in may ass whilst sucking my cock (my first prostate massage). Came hard in her mouth.

    Clean up, then out the door.

    Didn't get her name, but I need to go through the OC threads to look for the tats.

    9/10.

  6. #3754

    Kiki at Sunflower 88

    Once a while, you run into one of those girls and one of those experiences, that is very memorable. I had one of those moments yesterday at Sunflower in upland.

    I think Kiki is new to sunflower, I can't really describe exactly or put in words what make her or the experience special, like the old saying the devil is in the details.

    For those who really care about the bios, she looks young, like in her mid 20's average built, slightly on the taller side, natural DD, I know, trust me they're real, great feelings too, clean shaved down there, no tattoo just like how I like it.

    The service was great and cover all the items on the list, oiled massage, 69, BBBJ, deep throat, different positions. I guess the specials was rim job, and I got to came in her month and face. But there's still not what made it memorable, it was a feeling and fun that I can't describe. I credit her for her personality, her smile, her attention to details, anyway, it was just so much fun.

    I actually tried to get her contact, but she refused. I'm definitely going back to see her again before she leaves.

  7. #3753
    While visiting family this past weekend I went into LA Acupuncture in Laguna Hills. Texted a head asking for Lucy or Sasa. I pulled Sasa. Drop dead gorgeous in a dress proudly presenting the girls. I needed it so I went for the hour + tip. It was pricey. That was the Sasa premium. OTD 3 all said and done. Possible the most I've ever paid but I needed it and I got my full hour.

    I thought the massage was good. Flip, smirk, what-ya-want, tip.

    DFK upstairs and then downstairs. Stopped to ask if she could go get a toy. Came back with one. 69, then mish with the toy and she finished. My turn. Her riding with DFK does it for me.

    We hung out a bit to finish the hour, which I like and I can communicate a bit in Mandarin. At the same, we both realized we met before when she was in LA, and I missed an opportunity with her. I am glad I found her again. Total service queen. Super sweet. Cute little box. I am a natural boob snob, those are fantastic and I though real. Normally I can tell but if they aren't they fooled me.

    Will see her again if I can next time I am in town, if she was closer she'd be a regular for sure!

    Also if anyone finds greek Bella formerly of LA ON please DM!

  8. #3752

    Bee skin

    Quote Originally Posted by JackOffJones  [View Original Post]
    Bee Skin has confirmed they closed down last week which is a shame for providers. Will likely just fill in at shishi spa for A spa in Orange county.
    Boy they didn't last long, great service but not careful at all. Anybody know what exactly happened? I'm guessing complaints on too much traffic but who knows,.

  9. #3751

    Sasa at Lake Spa Upland

    Dropped by Lake during lunch because that Eva chick piqued my interest. She was busy though so I went with the girl who let me in, which was a stunner. Turns out it's infamous Sasa from C9. I've been missing this girl the times she's been around but the stars finally aligned for this horny monger. Somewhere between 29-33.5'2. Cute AF. Black hair. Long. Sporting some perfect D cup bolt ons. Perfect slim build. Cute booty. As always, skipped massage. Laying down belly up with the hardest boner and ready, she strokes me and DFK. Enthusiastic BBBJ. My turn and get her into doggy. DATY and DATO from the back, nose all up in her asshole while eating the kitty. 69 and try FIA but she declines. Turns around for p2 p. Tell her to put it in and she goes to grab the rubber so I tell her no condom. Unfortunately, she declined. Threw out an offer and still declined and said she doesn't that. Smh. Would have liked to BB that. I'll try again after repeat visits. So CFS in cowgirl, reverse cowgirl with a missionary DFK finish. I like her. She's up there in the rankings. Be repeating soon.

    40 hhr + 140 donation.

    Todal damage all in: $180.

  10. #3750

    99 Ocean Spa. Ruby

    I met Ruby at a different location in the past and have had some great times with her. Today she texted me and asked to come see her at a new spa So I headed over. Turns out I had just been to this spa last week to see someone else. The spa is in a small shopping center with a sushi restaurant next door. Inside it is very big with mustard yellow walls rather the common pink theme in other spas. Ruby let me in and gave me a big hug and kiss. She is very energetic and happy, always making jokes and laughing. Very fun to be with. She is about 5'2, I would guess late 20's to early 30's and has a great body, not quite a spinner but very close. The more I see her, the better her service gets so she is indeed better when more comfortable. We had a great massage as well as alot of fun, BBBJ, 69, CFS, etc. We actually went over the hour by about 20 minutes because we were just having fun and laughing. She said it has been very slow this weekend and it was no problem. I forgot to ask how long she will be there for but I got the impression that she will be there on and off for a while during our conversations. HF 60 Don 160.

  11. #3749

    888 Sunflower Upland

    Wanted to try the local popular restaurant nearby. I drove up here to make sure my tuned car was ready for a long-distance trip I am about to take because of this hot summer weather. I want to try 888 Sunflower again because last time was an amazing time. Got re-connected with an old ATF provider of mine, and she told me about a new popular provider that was in the area.

    I went to 888 sunflower again during the morning because when they girls are known to be fresh and ready especially trying to be the first customer of the day. A beautiful girl came out with a tight beautiful dress. She grabs my hand and takes to the door on the right. Once, we get in she introduces to me as "Jojo".

    She told me to get undress and wait for her. While I am laying there. Someone is changing the music. In she comes with the supplies. She whispers into my ears, "are you ready baby". Oh yeah! It's been a long drive and I always trust my ATF. She gives me a nice massage for what it seems like 40 minutes. She wanted to make sure I was loose and ready to for her. Once, the massage is over. She flipped me over she gave my dick a kiss and started to give me a crazy and wet BBBJ. I got to say I was about to blast in her sweet mouth, but I know I needed to take all my time I got. I had to stop her, and get off the table. I bring her near the chair.

    I got her on her knees and she started to give me the deepest DT I ever gotten in my adventure of going to Palors. This happened for a good five minutes. Then we switch and I wanted to take her standing. So, I got her on the wall with her hands on the wall as I bang her from behind. I never tried this position before. I wanted to cum on her face for the finale, so got her back on the knees and blasted my juice all over her face.

    She told me she loves it, and got the juice all over her finger and told me, "Good man, handsome man". It made me blush so hard when the woman knows my secret spot.

    She went to get the towel and water for me, and told me to come see her again before she leaves. I told her if I am in the area again I will. Hug and kissed her good bye.

    Specialty: DT, Face Blasting, BBBJ Queen, Customer service like a long-lost girlfriend. She seems to have a popular crowd of ATF. So, get her while she is available.

    110 pounds. 36 D. About like 5'7-5'8.

  12. #3748
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude240  [View Original Post]
    They also now advertise Asians and Latinas on the BP ad.
    Coco spa has been solid, secluded area and quiet.

    Mainly Asians and 1 time met a petite spinner European girl never saw her again.

    If latinas are an option definitely making a trip back to check out the talent.

  13. #3747
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOffJones  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I've been waiting for updated reports of LA On. Going to need to go back if Greek is on the cards.

    Anyone know how long she is her for?
    Long shot but this wouldn't be bella from A1 in upland from while back?

    She was amazing.

  14. #3746
    Bee Skin has confirmed they closed down last week which is a shame for providers. Will likely just fill in at shishi spa for A spa in Orange county.

  15. #3745
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJay17  [View Original Post]
    I didn't see anything other than they aren't posting on here but I read on RM that they are closed now?

    Apparently telegram too.
    I'm assuming they either got raided and / or the city pulled their permits after they did their routine visits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape