Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 252 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 3771
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3741

    Bee skin

    Quote Originally Posted by JackOffJones  [View Original Post]
    Bee Skin has confirmed they closed down last week which is a shame for providers. Will likely just fill in at shishi spa for A spa in Orange county.
    Boy they didn't last long, great service but not careful at all. Anybody know what exactly happened? I'm guessing complaints on too much traffic but who knows,.

  2. #3740

    Sasa at Lake Spa Upland

    Dropped by Lake during lunch because that Eva chick piqued my interest. She was busy though so I went with the girl who let me in, which was a stunner. Turns out it's infamous Sasa from C9. I've been missing this girl the times she's been around but the stars finally aligned for this horny monger. Somewhere between 29-33.5'2. Cute AF. Black hair. Long. Sporting some perfect D cup bolt ons. Perfect slim build. Cute booty. As always, skipped massage. Laying down belly up with the hardest boner and ready, she strokes me and DFK. Enthusiastic BBBJ. My turn and get her into doggy. DATY and DATO from the back, nose all up in her asshole while eating the kitty. 69 and try FIA but she declines. Turns around for p2 p. Tell her to put it in and she goes to grab the rubber so I tell her no condom. Unfortunately, she declined. Threw out an offer and still declined and said she doesn't that. Smh. Would have liked to BB that. I'll try again after repeat visits. So CFS in cowgirl, reverse cowgirl with a missionary DFK finish. I like her. She's up there in the rankings. Be repeating soon.

    40 hhr + 140 donation.

    Todal damage all in: $180.

  3. #3739

    99 Ocean Spa. Ruby

    I met Ruby at a different location in the past and have had some great times with her. Today she texted me and asked to come see her at a new spa So I headed over. Turns out I had just been to this spa last week to see someone else. The spa is in a small shopping center with a sushi restaurant next door. Inside it is very big with mustard yellow walls rather the common pink theme in other spas. Ruby let me in and gave me a big hug and kiss. She is very energetic and happy, always making jokes and laughing. Very fun to be with. She is about 5'2, I would guess late 20's to early 30's and has a great body, not quite a spinner but very close. The more I see her, the better her service gets so she is indeed better when more comfortable. We had a great massage as well as alot of fun, BBBJ, 69, CFS, etc. We actually went over the hour by about 20 minutes because we were just having fun and laughing. She said it has been very slow this weekend and it was no problem. I forgot to ask how long she will be there for but I got the impression that she will be there on and off for a while during our conversations. HF 60 Don 160.

  4. #3738

    888 Sunflower Upland

    Wanted to try the local popular restaurant nearby. I drove up here to make sure my tuned car was ready for a long-distance trip I am about to take because of this hot summer weather. I want to try 888 Sunflower again because last time was an amazing time. Got re-connected with an old ATF provider of mine, and she told me about a new popular provider that was in the area.

    I went to 888 sunflower again during the morning because when they girls are known to be fresh and ready especially trying to be the first customer of the day. A beautiful girl came out with a tight beautiful dress. She grabs my hand and takes to the door on the right. Once, we get in she introduces to me as "Jojo".

    She told me to get undress and wait for her. While I am laying there. Someone is changing the music. In she comes with the supplies. She whispers into my ears, "are you ready baby". Oh yeah! It's been a long drive and I always trust my ATF. She gives me a nice massage for what it seems like 40 minutes. She wanted to make sure I was loose and ready to for her. Once, the massage is over. She flipped me over she gave my dick a kiss and started to give me a crazy and wet BBBJ. I got to say I was about to blast in her sweet mouth, but I know I needed to take all my time I got. I had to stop her, and get off the table. I bring her near the chair.

    I got her on her knees and she started to give me the deepest DT I ever gotten in my adventure of going to Palors. This happened for a good five minutes. Then we switch and I wanted to take her standing. So, I got her on the wall with her hands on the wall as I bang her from behind. I never tried this position before. I wanted to cum on her face for the finale, so got her back on the knees and blasted my juice all over her face.

    She told me she loves it, and got the juice all over her finger and told me, "Good man, handsome man". It made me blush so hard when the woman knows my secret spot.

    She went to get the towel and water for me, and told me to come see her again before she leaves. I told her if I am in the area again I will. Hug and kissed her good bye.

    Specialty: DT, Face Blasting, BBBJ Queen, Customer service like a long-lost girlfriend. She seems to have a popular crowd of ATF. So, get her while she is available.

    110 pounds. 36 D. About like 5'7-5'8.

  5. #3737
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude240  [View Original Post]
    They also now advertise Asians and Latinas on the BP ad.
    Coco spa has been solid, secluded area and quiet.

    Mainly Asians and 1 time met a petite spinner European girl never saw her again.

    If latinas are an option definitely making a trip back to check out the talent.

  6. #3736
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOffJones  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I've been waiting for updated reports of LA On. Going to need to go back if Greek is on the cards.

    Anyone know how long she is her for?
    Long shot but this wouldn't be bella from A1 in upland from while back?

    She was amazing.

  7. #3735
    Bee Skin has confirmed they closed down last week which is a shame for providers. Will likely just fill in at shishi spa for A spa in Orange county.

  8. #3734
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJay17  [View Original Post]
    I didn't see anything other than they aren't posting on here but I read on RM that they are closed now?

    Apparently telegram too.
    I'm assuming they either got raided and / or the city pulled their permits after they did their routine visits.

  9. #3733

    Tina at 99 Ocean

    Was in Montclair when I saw this spa so I thought I would TOFTT since I had not recalled reading anything about it.

    I got a girl named Tina, very pretty Chinese girl with, for me, a perfect rack, thin waist nice hips, was pleased so far. She gave a solid massage, actually had to ask for softer when she was doing my neck. Did a little teasing with the boys and game on. Flipped and handled donation. Sexy BBBJ followed with multiple CFS positions. She seemed to really get involved which I really enjoyed. I was honestly just expecting a jack shack but very happy it wasn't.

    HF60 Don160.

  10. #3732

    Bee skin!?

    I didn't see anything other than they aren't posting on here but I read on RM that they are closed now?

    Apparently telegram too.

  11. #3731
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOffJones  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I've been waiting for updated reports of LA On. Going to need to go back if Greek is on the cards.

    Anyone know how long she is her for?
    I hear you, I wish they post who are working each day or at least each week. Let me know if you go, I like to see Bella again before she leaves.

  12. #3730
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Is this lady BBFS, or what?
    Not with me, but it doesn't hurt to ask, the worst is a "no". The best would be she says no first, but then you charm her to give you her first BBFS. Haha, good luck.

  13. #3729
    Quote Originally Posted by Petenors  [View Original Post]
    After seeing a few reports on this new girl Bella at La On and her rear end special, I had to give a try. Honestly, I only have tried greek twice before, years before, and did not enjoy the experience at all. Booked Bella, like others have reported, she is a hottie with nice DDs, smooth skin, very playful personality. She gives one of the strongest back massage, and she said she was a professional masseuses before she started doing you know what. She kissed and licked me from neck to toes, I love when they lick into my ears. From laying face down, she told me to get on my knees, she used wet wipe to clean my ass area and tossed my salad. The 69 was great, and then the sex was awesome too, she actually did more work than me. Time to switch entries. She oiled up her backdoor and my jr, the entering was a little hard, but then it was all smooth gliding.

    I was exhausted at the end. Bella knows how to rock your world.
    Damn, I've been waiting for updated reports of LA On. Going to need to go back if Greek is on the cards.

    Anyone know how long she is her for?

  14. #3728
    Quote Originally Posted by Petenors  [View Original Post]
    After seeing a few reports on this new girl Bella at La On and her rear end special, I had to give a try. Honestly, I only have tried greek twice before, years before, and did not enjoy the experience at all. Booked Bella, like others have reported, she is a hottie with nice DDs, smooth skin, very playful personality. She gives one of the .strongest back massage, and she said she was a professional
    masseuses before she started doing you know what. She kissed and licked me from neck to toes, I love when they lick into my ears. From laying face down, she told me to get on my knees, she used wet wipe to clean my ass area and tossed my salad. The 69 was great, and then the sex was awesome too, she actually did more work than me. Time to
    switch entries. She oiled up her backdoor and my jr, the entering was a little hard, but then it was all smooth gliding.

    I was exhausted at the end. Bella knows how to rock your world.
    Is this lady BBFS, or what?

  15. #3727

    Went Greek at La On

    After seeing a few reports on this new girl Bella at La On and her rear end special, I had to give a try. Honestly, I only have tried greek twice before, years before, and did not enjoy the experience at all. Booked Bella, like others have reported, she is a hottie with nice DDs, smooth skin, very playful personality. She gives one of the strongest back massage, and she said she was a professional masseuses before she started doing you know what. She kissed and licked me from neck to toes, I love when they lick into my ears. From laying face down, she told me to get on my knees, she used wet wipe to clean my ass area and tossed my salad. The 69 was great, and then the sex was awesome too, she actually did more work than me. Time to switch entries. She oiled up her backdoor and my jr, the entering was a little hard, but then it was all smooth gliding.

    I was exhausted at the end. Bella knows how to rock your world.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape