High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 294 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 4402
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4357
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasman63  [View Original Post]
    Ownership change, Shanghai has changed, Best to follow eventually.
    From SBBBJ to BBBJ and soon just BBJ.

  2. #4356
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    I have read through the past several posts and I am somewhat confused, are Shanghai and Best closed, or have they just changed ownership?.
    Ownership change, Shanghai has changed, Best to follow eventually.

  3. #4355
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 178

    If understood mss info right, Shang got sold, while they're debating to sell Best

    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    I have read through the past several posts and I am somewhat confused, are Shanghai and Best closed, or have they just changed ownership?.
    Best has a ton of karens that complain about men wanting to pay $$ to fuck hot beautiful Asian women rather than their haggard old asses thanks to the busy dentist office next door. A better location with fewer karens would be an improvement.

  4. #4354
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275

    Shanghai and Best

    I have read through the past several posts and I am somewhat confused, are Shanghai and Best closed, or have they just changed ownership?.

  5. #4353
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoooBus  [View Original Post]
    Years ago, I used to visit Honey's quite often. One thing that I noticed was that during election season the action by the police increased. Sex shops of various sorts have always been easy public targets for law enforcement when they needed to show that they were doing a "good job". Now they are targeting massage parlors. Hopefully after November the pressure will drop.
    I think a lot of the city are doing exactly that, we lost a few shops at random spots here or there in Cali as well. A very much Russian roulette on weekday visits now.

  6. #4352

    That's pretty much all of them,

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    I'm referring to those EV where you can track its whereabouts on the app.
    Pretty much all late-model cars have similar capabilities. What sucks even more is that a lot of dealers install anti-theft systems that track their cars. They neglect to tell you those systems were installed and in practice they prove nearly impossible to remove or even turn off.

    So if you care about discretion in 2026 park some distance away and walk to the shop. Or at least have a library card.

  7. #4351
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    Literally, I mean a pink barbie Jeep for $92 k? Or a Ford F150 turbo diesel for $120 k? The tech millionaire simps have ruined cars for us too as well as pussy.

    Oh, you mean Global Positioning System. My bad.
    I'm referring to those EV where you can track its whereabouts on the app.

  8. #4350

    Most late model cars have GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    Well, can't be visiting the dentist every weekend. When your car has GPS, you'll feel the pain.
    Literally, I mean a pink barbie Jeep for $92 k? Or a Ford F150 turbo diesel for $120 k? The tech millionaire simps have ruined cars for us too as well as pussy.

    Oh, you mean Global Positioning System. My bad.

  9. #4349
    Quote Originally Posted by Trappin1719  [View Original Post]
    Now that my friend is hilarious.
    Well, can't be visiting the dentist every weekend. When your car has GPS, you'll feel the pain.

  10. #4348

    This too shall pass. Hopefuly.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmithSonok  [View Original Post]
    I would say Everett's new ordinance seems to be having the effect they probably wanted.

    Yesterday, I drove Broadway from the I-5 exit north to Everett Community College. Plus or minus one block from Broadway in that strip there are 13 spots that typically were Asian massage (with various levels of service). Yesterday, five of those were open, eight of them closed. Typically no more than one or two would have been closed (as many changed ownership).

    Locations that had been there a LONG time (Carnation, Pink Cloud, Shoreside, Ocean, etc.) were all closed. Some of them look gone for good (signage gone, door boarded up), some just weren't open.

    The new ordinance's key points are:

    - must close by 10 pm.

    - unannounced inspections.

    - must have and display business licenses.

    - increased penalties for prostitution and trafficking.

    - landlords can be fined if they knowingly rent space to businesses violating the law.

    I suspect. Though I am only guessing. That landlord pressure is probably the biggest culprit here. Maybe the police are also exercising their new no-knock privileges enough to make these places nervous. Closing by 10? Many of these places already did.

    So happy we now have empty storefronts with boarded up windows to look at; so much better than a quiet rub and tug shop. / s.
    Years ago, I used to visit Honey's quite often. One thing that I noticed was that during election season the action by the police increased. Sex shops of various sorts have always been easy public targets for law enforcement when they needed to show that they were doing a "good job". Now they are targeting massage parlors. Hopefully after November the pressure will drop.

  11. #4347
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    Going to the library has been my weekend routine for quite some times.
    Now that my friend is hilarious.

  12. #4346
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonKey6  [View Original Post]
    Not to mention all the bang rooms shared a wall with the public library, that was actually quite funny. All in all, amazing they stayed at that troublesome location for 3 years, it must have had cheap rent.
    Going to the library has been my weekend routine for quite some times.

  13. #4345
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasSea  [View Original Post]
    Jenny messaged me that she was back in the area.



    Before, I tolerated her baby fat because she was so good with her mouth. Now she has the looks and is still a service queen.
    If this is the same jenny from before then they will do just fine. I wonder if she is staying for the month of just the few weeks again.

  14. #4344

    Broadway Observations

    I would say Everett's new ordinance seems to be having the effect they probably wanted.

    Yesterday, I drove Broadway from the I-5 exit north to Everett Community College. Plus or minus one block from Broadway in that strip there are 13 spots that typically were Asian massage (with various levels of service). Yesterday, five of those were open, eight of them closed. Typically no more than one or two would have been closed (as many changed ownership).

    Locations that had been there a LONG time (Carnation, Pink Cloud, Shoreside, Ocean, etc.) were all closed. Some of them look gone for good (signage gone, door boarded up), some just weren't open.

    The new ordinance's key points are:

    - must close by 10 pm.

    - unannounced inspections.

    - must have and display business licenses.

    - increased penalties for prostitution and trafficking.

    - landlords can be fined if they knowingly rent space to businesses violating the law.

    I suspect. Though I am only guessing. That landlord pressure is probably the biggest culprit here. Maybe the police are also exercising their new no-knock privileges enough to make these places nervous. Closing by 10? Many of these places already did.

    So happy we now have empty storefronts with boarded up windows to look at; so much better than a quiet rub and tug shop. / s.

  15. #4343
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasman63  [View Original Post]
    I lived off 116th & 35th SE for years and that whole area was not city, something must have changed in the Silverlake area, or I was wrong all along. My bad, appreciate you providing the correct information.
    Had to laugh at myself, but it was 20 years ago that I lived in that area. Lots changed in 20 years!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape