Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 294 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 4405
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4345
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasSea  [View Original Post]
    Jenny messaged me that she was back in the area.



    Before, I tolerated her baby fat because she was so good with her mouth. Now she has the looks and is still a service queen.
    If this is the same jenny from before then they will do just fine. I wonder if she is staying for the month of just the few weeks again.

  2. #4344

    Broadway Observations

    I would say Everett's new ordinance seems to be having the effect they probably wanted.

    Yesterday, I drove Broadway from the I-5 exit north to Everett Community College. Plus or minus one block from Broadway in that strip there are 13 spots that typically were Asian massage (with various levels of service). Yesterday, five of those were open, eight of them closed. Typically no more than one or two would have been closed (as many changed ownership).

    Locations that had been there a LONG time (Carnation, Pink Cloud, Shoreside, Ocean, etc.) were all closed. Some of them look gone for good (signage gone, door boarded up), some just weren't open.

    The new ordinance's key points are:

    - must close by 10 pm.

    - unannounced inspections.

    - must have and display business licenses.

    - increased penalties for prostitution and trafficking.

    - landlords can be fined if they knowingly rent space to businesses violating the law.

    I suspect. Though I am only guessing. That landlord pressure is probably the biggest culprit here. Maybe the police are also exercising their new no-knock privileges enough to make these places nervous. Closing by 10? Many of these places already did.

    So happy we now have empty storefronts with boarded up windows to look at; so much better than a quiet rub and tug shop. / s.

  3. #4343
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasman63  [View Original Post]
    I lived off 116th & 35th SE for years and that whole area was not city, something must have changed in the Silverlake area, or I was wrong all along. My bad, appreciate you providing the correct information.
    Had to laugh at myself, but it was 20 years ago that I lived in that area. Lots changed in 20 years!

  4. #4342
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 178

    Not odd at all considering Shang location is overrun with criddlers

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoooBus  [View Original Post]
    It is odd that they dropped Shanghai since it is outside of the city limits and Best is not.
    Other than having that whimsical 520 address there was no reason for them to stay located in that ghetto strip mall. Not to mention all the bang rooms shared a wall with the public library, that was actually quite funny. All in all, amazing they stayed at that troublesome location for 3 years, it must have had cheap rent.

  5. #4341
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoooBus  [View Original Post]
    Can we link here? I can provide a link to the city map of Everett. Best is within it. And sorry about my confusion about Evergreen. Here in Everett, we have both an Ever Green Massage and an Evergreen Massage. Both on Evergreen Way. The latter is now closed. And the former used to be hot spot for FS. That was before Shanghai.

    But Best is definitely within the Everett city limits.

    It is odd that they dropped Shanghai since it is outside of the city limits and Best is not.
    I lived off 116th & 35th SE for years and that whole area was not city, something must have changed in the Silverlake area, or I was wrong all along. My bad, appreciate you providing the correct information.

  6. #4340
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasman63  [View Original Post]
    Shanghai and Best both are outside the Everett city limits, there actually in unincorporated Snohomish County (which is why you see Snohomish sheriff's around) Evergreen is in Seattle.

    When I was at Evergreen, they were saying that the change was due to the new Everett city ordinance. IE licensing and hours regulations.

    With the Evergreen addition it makes sense to drop one of them. Best for right now is still under their control, for how long who knows, but we really have no idea what's really going on.

    They've spoiled us in the north for a long time, here's hoping they keep one shop. If not, we will have to figure it out or do a lot of driving. Fortunately, Evergreen isn't too far and looks like there's lots of rooms for multiple choices going forward.
    Can we link here? I can provide a link to the city map of Everett. Best is within it. And sorry about my confusion about Evergreen. Here in Everett, we have both an Ever Green Massage and an Evergreen Massage. Both on Evergreen Way. The latter is now closed. And the former used to be hot spot for FS. That was before Shanghai.

    But Best is definitely within the Everett city limits.

    It is odd that they dropped Shanghai since it is outside of the city limits and Best is not.

  7. #4339
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoooBus  [View Original Post]
    I may have misunderstood your post. Shanghai is outside of the Everett city limits. Neither Best nor Ever Green are. They would be subject to the new hours of operation. I do not know if I have ever seen the full regulations, I know that the hours are limited now. I wonder how the regulations treat the airlock system of many full service spas.
    Shanghai and Best both are outside the Everett city limits, there actually in unincorporated Snohomish County (which is why you see Snohomish sheriff's around) Evergreen is in Seattle.

    When I was at Evergreen, they were saying that the change was due to the new Everett city ordinance. IE licensing and hours regulations.

    With the Evergreen addition it makes sense to drop one of them. Best for right now is still under their control, for how long who knows, but we really have no idea what's really going on.

    They've spoiled us in the north for a long time, here's hoping they keep one shop. If not, we will have to figure it out or do a lot of driving. Fortunately, Evergreen isn't too far and looks like there's lots of rooms for multiple choices going forward.

  8. #4338
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasman63  [View Original Post]
    What I heard at Evergreen was it has to do with the new Everett ordinance around shops which I find interesting, obviously no legal expert here, but the new ordinance is a city ordinance, and both shops are outside the city limits, there in unincorporated Snohomish County so I believe the new ordinance wouldn't apply.
    I may have misunderstood your post. Shanghai is outside of the Everett city limits. Neither Best nor Ever Green are. They would be subject to the new hours of operation. I do not know if I have ever seen the full regulations, I know that the hours are limited now. I wonder how the regulations treat the airlock system of many full service spas.

  9. #4337

    Looking For Darker Skin Providers

    I love the light skin Asian girls as much anybody, but lately I have been craving for a dark-skinned girl. Does anyone know any females that are darker skinned? It can be Bellingham / Everett / Federal Way area. I prefer massage shops, but I am willing to go to an escort, if needed. Ethnicity is not important, the girl can be: Asian (preferred, but not necessary), Black, Hispanic, Indian, etc. If anyone knows of any providers that fall into this category, please let me know. If you want, you can private message me, as opposed to public message.

    Thank you and stay safe out there, guys!

  10. #4336
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    Regardless of what the real reason behind SBBBJ, let's just hope that both managements bring in quality girls for the PNW.
    Agreed, big shoes to fill!

  11. #4335
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasman63  [View Original Post]
    What I heard at Evergreen was it has to do with the new Everett ordinance around shops which I find interesting, obviously no legal expert here, but the new ordinance is a city ordinance, and both shops are outside the city limits, there in unincorporated Snohomish County so I believe the new ordinance wouldn't apply.
    Regardless of what the real reason behind SBBBJ was, let's just hope that both managements bring in quality girls for the PNW.

  12. #4334
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    IMO, I don't think it was the neighbors, or else both stores wouldn't last this long. In fact, I heard a few curry staff and dental staff even visited the spas themselves.

    Most spas that were shut down due to neighbor complaints (at least the ones I knew in CA) typically wouldn't last more than a year.

    Anyhow, what actually happened to SBBBJ franchise is really none of my business; all I hope is that the new management would maintain the quality of the girls.
    What I heard at Evergreen was it has to do with the new Everett ordinance around shops which I find interesting, obviously no legal expert here, but the new ordinance is a city ordinance, and both shops are outside the city limits, there in unincorporated Snohomish County so I believe the new ordinance wouldn't apply.

  13. #4333

    Jenny, the service Queen at best massage (same management for now)

    Jenny messaged me that she was back in the area.

    When I first saw her I was shocked by how good she looked. She told me that she lost 10 lbs; I would have guessed more but I guess when you're that small, 10 lbs. Is a lot.

    Before, I tolerated her baby fat because she was so good with her mouth. Now she has the looks and is still a service queen.

  14. #4332
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    Shouldn't this be in the Tacoma / FedWay sub-forum?
    It's there also.

  15. #4331
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasman63  [View Original Post]
    The local legend Hailey is at Brisa starting today!
    Shouldn't this be in the Tacoma / FedWay sub-forum?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape