Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 1179 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 507 1007 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 17671
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17581

    TER-Stl

    Top Providers in St. Louis.

    PROVIDERCITYRATINGAPPEARANCEPERFORMANCEREVIEWS.

    1. Violetta Michelle St. Louis.

    9. 15 8. 9 164.

    2. Melody St. Louis.

    8. 21 8. 09 163.

    3. Angie St. Louis.

    7. 5 8. 08 26.

    4. Aphrodite St. Louis.

    7. 29 7. 78 49.

    5. Lilia St. Louis.

    8. 51 6. 67 156.

    6. Brea St. Louis.

    7. 76 6. 88 25.

    7. Lilly St. Louis.

    7. 65 6. 65 26.

    8. Heather Slayinem St. Louis.

    6. 65 7. 39 31.

    9. Abbey James / Christa Anne St. Louis.

    7. 74 6. 12 42.

    10. Toni St. Louis.

    6. 35.

  2. #17580

    About Abbey

    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any intel on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/214486016

    Doesn't look that bad in pics from what I can tell and seemed nice enough over text. Hit her up and she asked to meet an hour later, but came the time and apparently she was sleeping.

    Anything I should be on the lookout for when it comes to her?
    Now I have never seen her in the terms of being with her. But I have seen other providers who she was associated with for the past 2 years and she was present in the room before / after I did the deed with the other providers. She used to be with Anastasia and Erica (Mother and Daughter) And Erica was her actual girlfriend, but not anymore. Abbey has since gone solo for the past 3 or 4 months. I have seen Anastasia and Erica for the better of 4 years so I know them more personally and we will chat before and after. Typical stuff. Abbey was present in the room when I had these conversations the past 2 years. And I have seen her naked in person. She looks very good, pleasing. C Cup boobs slender frame but not skinny. When I have conversed with Abbey she was very sweet, jokey, laid back and when the subject of getting a visit with her came up she was very excited and willing to do extra things. From my knowledge she does BBBJ, COF, (CIM maybe) DATY, GFE, and possibly BBFS but obviously at a higher cost. I believe I talked to her about a HH visit and she said 180. Which I think is pretty good in the current market. I say contact her and have a blast, she seems like a good time. Hope this helps you!

  3. #17579
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by Makali  [View Original Post]
    Whats her link.
    Link here https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/214368654.

  4. #17578

    Visiting St. Louis soon. Interested in your recommended BBFS Providers. Trade info?

    Hello!

    I'm visiting your city soon. I'm looking for your recommended providers that provide BBFS.

    I live in Memphis TN. I'm happy to trade like information. I know several good providers in Memphis that provide BBFS if you ever make it this way.

    Feel free to send a PM and let's help each other out.

    Thanks!

    Robert.

  5. #17577
    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    First link it's Cat / Cam. Saw her once in Hazelwood. Don't recall where she is now. Missing teeth and bruised up but with imagination, you can find where she used to be cute. Service is good, pricing flexible. BBBJCIM confirmed.

    Second is Arianna. Most dramatic and needy in the industry. Upcharges now claiming high-class but the truth is she's old and tired and rushes you to finish the deed before her knees of hip goes out. She only gets back with you when she needs coin.

    Third link - I think she only posts when she's on a binge. Rates are outrageous. She's terrible at responding and seemingly only wants to do Outcall.

    I haven't actually seen this last one.
    I think Arianna is the one who used to work over at Diamond years ago and you could easily talk her in to fucking in the private rooms by threatening to just walk out. I am 95% sure it is her. She used to beg for privates to make more money promising the world and then wouldn't even give you a HJ without overpaying her. One time I threatened to just walk and not pay her and she begged me to stay and she immediately slid the gstring to the side and hopped right on me and let me finish inside her. She was so out of it the next time I was in there, she fell for the same trick. Also saw her a few times outside the club when she used to live close to me and I swear that none of the times I saw her she remembered me from the time before, she was so out of it on something or another.

  6. #17576

    Is this the same Passion

    That it was pretty well decided she was a scam artist? https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/451416633114.

  7. #17575
    I just saw the first one last week. She will send a face picture if you ask. She does have a pretty face, similar to the pic she sent, but she's missing teeth and has weird blotchy sores on her upper arms and thighs (it didn't bother me, just obvious that she's on something hard). I did ask her what she likes partying on and she only said weed. She's actually pretty petite—short with B breasts and a cute little ass. She let me kiss her but she was tight lipped. I did enjoy daty and dato on her, and she seemed to like it too. No fingers inside her, no greek. She gave a good bbj. She's friendly and sweet, said she was 26 but looks younger. She was a little late letting me in, but we did go a little over our half hour time also. She does play rap very loud from her phone, I think it's how she keeps track of time which is fine but I had to ask her to turn it down. I did ask her about a fetish of mine and she tried but was unable to do it. So she is at least open minded. I would probably see her again because she didn't rush and I love tiny, young girls like her, but I also love variety, kissing, and my weird fetish so I probably won't.

    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have any good experiences with these three on skip the games. I use p-411 or tryst normally.

    Thank you in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...s/715822364100

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...n/816214193000

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...y/249570539841

  8. #17574
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229
    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have any good experiences with these three on skip the games. I use p-411 or tryst normally.

    Thank you in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...s/715822364100

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...n/816214193000

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...y/249570539841
    First link it's Cat / Cam. Saw her once in Hazelwood. Don't recall where she is now. Missing teeth and bruised up but with imagination, you can find where she used to be cute. Service is good, pricing flexible. BBBJCIM confirmed.

    Second is Arianna. Most dramatic and needy in the industry. Upcharges now claiming high-class but the truth is she's old and tired and rushes you to finish the deed before her knees of hip goes out. She only gets back with you when she needs coin.

    Third link - I think she only posts when she's on a binge. Rates are outrageous. She's terrible at responding and seemingly only wants to do Outcall.

    I haven't actually seen this last one.

  9. #17573

    Kash

    This was a spur of the moment visit, while out driving, after midnight, in the middle of the week. I was actually shocked to get an immediate response so late at night. This never happens. So damn those torpedoes I'm going to do it!

    So after the visit, WHICH WAS DIFFERENT, I got on this forum and found at least 2 reviews (one from back in 2021) and all I can say is that if anything she is consistent. Those 2 reviews are still quite accurate. So here's the run down: Will 100% ask for video chat (has all the apps like Snapchat or will just do a normal video call). During that call will ask to prove you are not PD by showing her your dick. I get there me in the driveway. Takes me around to the back door, girlfriend is waiting there. Now I know I'm the odd bird here but having other adults at a residence during as visit does not bother me. Now if the girlfriend had simple smiled, waved, said "hi" - any or all. Would have been fine but instead she just kinda stood there like a bouncer working the door. Okaaaay. Then Kash proceeds to pat me down for weapons. Yes you read that right. Then she asked for the donation. We are still in the backyard haven't even gone in the house yet. I think the main reason I didn't bail was simply because the level of paranoia on display screamed that there was no way in hell this was a scam. They were literally doing everything to scare a guy off! So anyway finally in the bedroom, she has me get undressed and on the bed. Proceeds to start with a CBJ. I am not a fan of CBJ if they are only trying to get me hard. If there's no open sores and no fluid transfer there is an almost non-existent possibility of STD transmission. There is a 100% chance it will take minutes instead of seconds to get me hard. Anyway, still had a red teddy on and bra and underwear. Took off the teddy and underwear. And she proceeded on to doggy which was just fine with me because I prefer that. Finished in that position, got dressed and left.

    Couple of notes here:

    Others have felt she had a bad attitude, my experience was the opposite, she seemed very nice. A bit paranoid, but wasn't pushy about it YMMV. She deletes ads all the time and posts new ones so no point in me giving you a link but search her name on the alligator and you'll find her if she has an ad up. Going to drop a couple of pics here from her ad instead. She has a bit of a belly so that's probably why no straight on pics. If you see here ad, she is NOT the girl with a gazillion tattoos. Maybe that's her "2nd girl" partner.

    Copy and paste the entire links of the other reviews I found. I don't know how to keep the forum from screwing up it's own links.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...433&viewfull=1#post7536433.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...789&viewfull=1#post5437789.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 435e4c1043331019fbd6b441742157d9_f.jpg‎   02cf0f9b7be42a4c59e5bf52a6a9a91a_f.jpg‎  

  10. #17572
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyStl  [View Original Post]
    Trying to set something up with this one for tomorrow. Anyone have any details?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...a/006075729518

    Should have added I did search. Thought Joe was talking about this one back in July but the details were light.
    If you end up seeing lmk how it goes. Definitely been trying to see her as well.

  11. #17571

    Nina

    Trying to set something up with this one for tomorrow. Anyone have any details?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...a/006075729518

    Should have added I did search. Thought Joe was talking about this one back in July but the details were light.

  12. #17570
    Quote Originally Posted by eazy900  [View Original Post]
    anyone have any intel on her? Definitely been eyeing her. She post like everyday.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/214389205
    seems like too many "no's" to me.

  13. #17569

    Stl-Skip the games!

    Has anyone have any good experiences with these three on skip the games. I use p-411 or tryst normally.

    Thank you in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...s/715822364100

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...n/816214193000

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...y/249570539841

  14. #17568

    Mia

    Anyone have any intel on her? Definitely been eyeing her. She post like everyday.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/214389205

  15. #17567

    Abbey Lynne

    Anyone got any intel on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/214486016

    Doesn't look that bad in pics from what I can tell and seemed nice enough over text. Hit her up and she asked to meet an hour later, but came the time and apparently she was sleeping.

    Anything I should be on the lookout for when it comes to her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape