Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 1178 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 506 1006 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 17669
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17594
    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    First link it's Cat / Cam. Saw her once in Hazelwood. Don't recall where she is now. Missing teeth and bruised up but with imagination, you can find where she used to be cute. Service is good, pricing flexible. BBBJCIM confirmed.

    Second is Arianna. Most dramatic and needy in the industry. Upcharges now claiming high-class but the truth is she's old and tired and rushes you to finish the deed before her knees of hip goes out. She only gets back with you when she needs coin.

    Third link - I think she only posts when she's on a binge. Rates are outrageous. She's terrible at responding and seemingly only wants to do Outcall.

    I haven't actually seen this last one.
    I think Arianna is the one who used to work over at Diamond years ago and you could easily talk her in to fucking in the private rooms by threatening to just walk out. I am 95% sure it is her. She used to beg for privates to make more money promising the world and then wouldn't even give you a HJ without overpaying her. One time I threatened to just walk and not pay her and she begged me to stay and she immediately slid the gstring to the side and hopped right on me and let me finish inside her. She was so out of it the next time I was in there, she fell for the same trick. Also saw her a few times outside the club when she used to live close to me and I swear that none of the times I saw her she remembered me from the time before, she was so out of it on something or another.

  2. #17593

    Is this the same Passion

    That it was pretty well decided she was a scam artist? https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/451416633114.

  3. #17592
    I just saw the first one last week. She will send a face picture if you ask. She does have a pretty face, similar to the pic she sent, but she's missing teeth and has weird blotchy sores on her upper arms and thighs (it didn't bother me, just obvious that she's on something hard). I did ask her what she likes partying on and she only said weed. She's actually pretty petite—short with B breasts and a cute little ass. She let me kiss her but she was tight lipped. I did enjoy daty and dato on her, and she seemed to like it too. No fingers inside her, no greek. She gave a good bbj. She's friendly and sweet, said she was 26 but looks younger. She was a little late letting me in, but we did go a little over our half hour time also. She does play rap very loud from her phone, I think it's how she keeps track of time which is fine but I had to ask her to turn it down. I did ask her about a fetish of mine and she tried but was unable to do it. So she is at least open minded. I would probably see her again because she didn't rush and I love tiny, young girls like her, but I also love variety, kissing, and my weird fetish so I probably won't.

    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have any good experiences with these three on skip the games. I use p-411 or tryst normally.

    Thank you in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...s/715822364100

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...n/816214193000

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...y/249570539841

  4. #17591
    Senior Member


    Posts: 226
    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have any good experiences with these three on skip the games. I use p-411 or tryst normally.

    Thank you in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...s/715822364100

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...n/816214193000

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...y/249570539841
    First link it's Cat / Cam. Saw her once in Hazelwood. Don't recall where she is now. Missing teeth and bruised up but with imagination, you can find where she used to be cute. Service is good, pricing flexible. BBBJCIM confirmed.

    Second is Arianna. Most dramatic and needy in the industry. Upcharges now claiming high-class but the truth is she's old and tired and rushes you to finish the deed before her knees of hip goes out. She only gets back with you when she needs coin.

    Third link - I think she only posts when she's on a binge. Rates are outrageous. She's terrible at responding and seemingly only wants to do Outcall.

    I haven't actually seen this last one.

  5. #17590

    Kash

    This was a spur of the moment visit, while out driving, after midnight, in the middle of the week. I was actually shocked to get an immediate response so late at night. This never happens. So damn those torpedoes I'm going to do it!

    So after the visit, WHICH WAS DIFFERENT, I got on this forum and found at least 2 reviews (one from back in 2021) and all I can say is that if anything she is consistent. Those 2 reviews are still quite accurate. So here's the run down: Will 100% ask for video chat (has all the apps like Snapchat or will just do a normal video call). During that call will ask to prove you are not PD by showing her your dick. I get there me in the driveway. Takes me around to the back door, girlfriend is waiting there. Now I know I'm the odd bird here but having other adults at a residence during as visit does not bother me. Now if the girlfriend had simple smiled, waved, said "hi" - any or all. Would have been fine but instead she just kinda stood there like a bouncer working the door. Okaaaay. Then Kash proceeds to pat me down for weapons. Yes you read that right. Then she asked for the donation. We are still in the backyard haven't even gone in the house yet. I think the main reason I didn't bail was simply because the level of paranoia on display screamed that there was no way in hell this was a scam. They were literally doing everything to scare a guy off! So anyway finally in the bedroom, she has me get undressed and on the bed. Proceeds to start with a CBJ. I am not a fan of CBJ if they are only trying to get me hard. If there's no open sores and no fluid transfer there is an almost non-existent possibility of STD transmission. There is a 100% chance it will take minutes instead of seconds to get me hard. Anyway, still had a red teddy on and bra and underwear. Took off the teddy and underwear. And she proceeded on to doggy which was just fine with me because I prefer that. Finished in that position, got dressed and left.

    Couple of notes here:

    Others have felt she had a bad attitude, my experience was the opposite, she seemed very nice. A bit paranoid, but wasn't pushy about it YMMV. She deletes ads all the time and posts new ones so no point in me giving you a link but search her name on the alligator and you'll find her if she has an ad up. Going to drop a couple of pics here from her ad instead. She has a bit of a belly so that's probably why no straight on pics. If you see here ad, she is NOT the girl with a gazillion tattoos. Maybe that's her "2nd girl" partner.

    Copy and paste the entire links of the other reviews I found. I don't know how to keep the forum from screwing up it's own links.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...433&viewfull=1#post7536433.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...789&viewfull=1#post5437789.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 435e4c1043331019fbd6b441742157d9_f.jpg‎   02cf0f9b7be42a4c59e5bf52a6a9a91a_f.jpg‎  

  6. #17589
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyStl  [View Original Post]
    Trying to set something up with this one for tomorrow. Anyone have any details?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...a/006075729518

    Should have added I did search. Thought Joe was talking about this one back in July but the details were light.
    If you end up seeing lmk how it goes. Definitely been trying to see her as well.

  7. #17588

    Nina

    Trying to set something up with this one for tomorrow. Anyone have any details?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...a/006075729518

    Should have added I did search. Thought Joe was talking about this one back in July but the details were light.

  8. #17587
    Quote Originally Posted by eazy900  [View Original Post]
    anyone have any intel on her? Definitely been eyeing her. She post like everyday.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/214389205
    seems like too many "no's" to me.

  9. #17586

    Stl-Skip the games!

    Has anyone have any good experiences with these three on skip the games. I use p-411 or tryst normally.

    Thank you in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...s/715822364100

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...n/816214193000

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...y/249570539841

  10. #17585

    Mia

    Anyone have any intel on her? Definitely been eyeing her. She post like everyday.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/214389205

  11. #17584

    Abbey Lynne

    Anyone got any intel on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/214486016

    Doesn't look that bad in pics from what I can tell and seemed nice enough over text. Hit her up and she asked to meet an hour later, but came the time and apparently she was sleeping.

    Anything I should be on the lookout for when it comes to her?

  12. #17583
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunch  [View Original Post]
    I saw Layla a while back out in Arnold. She's a cute blonde with a decent body but definitely had some baby damage. Think teemu Gwenith Paltro. I texted her and she wanted to meet right away but was occasionally slow to respond. When I got to there I waited out side for about 15 minutes. Once she invited me in she was apologetic. She was wearing a silk robe which she did not take of during the session. I assume that was to hide the baby damage. We started with an okay bbj for about 5 minutes which was probably not worth the up-charge. The she put the cover on and hoped on top. After a bit we switched to me sitting on the edge of the bed and she rode me rcg. The view from the back was nice and she could take it pretty well. She hoped off for a second to give me a CBJ then hopped right back on. We continued in the rcg position until the end. We chatted for a second and I went on my way. I had a good time, I'd probably visit again once the baby damage is a less apparent.
    Whats her link.

  13. #17582
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Layla

    I saw Layla a while back out in Arnold. She's a cute blonde with a decent body but definitely had some baby damage. Think teemu Gwenith Paltro. I texted her and she wanted to meet right away but was occasionally slow to respond. When I got to there I waited out side for about 15 minutes. Once she invited me in she was apologetic. She was wearing a silk robe which she did not take of during the session. I assume that was to hide the baby damage. We started with an okay bbj for about 5 minutes which was probably not worth the up-charge. The she put the cover on and hoped on top. After a bit we switched to me sitting on the edge of the bed and she rode me rcg. The view from the back was nice and she could take it pretty well. She hoped off for a second to give me a CBJ then hopped right back on. We continued in the rcg position until the end. We chatted for a second and I went on my way. I had a good time, I'd probably visit again once the baby damage is a less apparent.

  14. #17581
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Geez man, are you a glutton for punishment? Her "drama" is that she's a heavy user, and she's one of the most obvious I've seen posting. I haven't seen her but I remember someone else saying she was a bad time and looks much worse than her pics.
    Thanks to all for replying. Apparently I didn't go back far enough (2024) in the search. You saved me.

  15. #17580
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    I know there are quite a few, this one posts on LC daily, nothing found under search. An attractive MILF unless she is hiding something. I know there are number of guys who enjoy milfs but can't find any info. Located on the south-side. Sometimes posts a little drama, needs help asap or wants to barter. Any info.
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3145999968/1
    Geez man, are you a glutton for punishment? Her "drama" is that she's a heavy user, and she's one of the most obvious I've seen posting. I haven't seen her but I remember someone else saying she was a bad time and looks much worse than her pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape