Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 1303 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 1015 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 19534
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19324
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasSea  [View Original Post]
    Yoyo messaged me telling me that she was back in town.

    .
    I saw her on my way out, too bad I didn't have enough time this trip. She is finger licking good. Is she a more stable in evergreen or more of the if you are lucky situation?

  2. #19323
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball  [View Original Post]
    Very quiet morning today, got to see my gf Sindy. We had non stop 45 minutes of making out, lots of teasing, and fucking in the end.

    .
    Not going to beat the same horse with this one, I saw her few days ago and she was a treat.

  3. #19322
    Nice! What was the house fee and tip? I've been thinking about checking this place out?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tasman63  [View Original Post]
    It starts off with some soft DFK, not that sticking your tongue out stuff, she knows how to kiss! Lots of fondling, me kissing her ears, neck and caressing those beautiful breasts mean while she has her hands in my shorts caressing junior.

    I sit on the table, and she starts with a masterful BBBJ, she likes to play with your nipples. I am running my hands through that long silky black hair and caressing those breasts. Her DT skills are exceptional.

    My turn to return the favor so I get her to sit back on the table for some DATY, she lets me have my way with her until she climaxes and then laying sideways on the table in the fetial position saying she loves my tongue. We take a quick break; make sure she is ok and then move to 69 for some more mutual oral pleasure. She then puts me on all 4's for some great TUMA action and then crawls between my legs to give junior some more attention. She was hanging off the table, so I had her slide up and I turned around for more 69 with me on top.

    We are both ready for boom. Boom, she likes to take the bottom, starts out slow, great eye contact and banter, as the pace picks up, she squeezes those Kagel muscles and wow I do not last much longer and pop into the bag and then collapse on her. She wore my ass out! We lay for few minutes as she continues to flex the muscles, what a feeling.

    She does the initial cleanup, more kisses, and the goes to get a hot towel. After the final cleanup I give her a nice massage and then she returns the favor. We lay on the table for a few minutes and cuddle and talk. She says that I am only allowed to see her! LOL.

    Lots of pretty ladies' fellows, show them some love! Sat with MMS for a while with Sindy on my lap and had an enjoyable conversation. Will be visiting frequently.

  4. #19321

    Best TUMA providers in Seattle or north?

    Seeing some praise for Anna but hoping to find someone in Seattle or further north (anywhere up to Everett). Any recommendations?

  5. #19320

    Happy at Evergreen in Lake City will make you Happy

    It starts off with some soft DFK, not that sticking your tongue out stuff, she knows how to kiss! Lots of fondling, me kissing her ears, neck and caressing those beautiful breasts mean while she has her hands in my shorts caressing junior.

    I sit on the table, and she starts with a masterful BBBJ, she likes to play with your nipples. I am running my hands through that long silky black hair and caressing those breasts. Her DT skills are exceptional.

    My turn to return the favor so I get her to sit back on the table for some DATY, she lets me have my way with her until she climaxes and then laying sideways on the table in the fetial position saying she loves my tongue. We take a quick break; make sure she is ok and then move to 69 for some more mutual oral pleasure. She then puts me on all 4's for some great TUMA action and then crawls between my legs to give junior some more attention. She was hanging off the table, so I had her slide up and I turned around for more 69 with me on top.

    We are both ready for boom. Boom, she likes to take the bottom, starts out slow, great eye contact and banter, as the pace picks up, she squeezes those Kagel muscles and wow I do not last much longer and pop into the bag and then collapse on her. She wore my ass out! We lay for few minutes as she continues to flex the muscles, what a feeling.

    She does the initial cleanup, more kisses, and the goes to get a hot towel. After the final cleanup I give her a nice massage and then she returns the favor. We lay on the table for a few minutes and cuddle and talk. She says that I am only allowed to see her! LOL.

    Lots of pretty ladies' fellows, show them some love! Sat with MMS for a while with Sindy on my lap and had an enjoyable conversation. Will be visiting frequently.

  6. #19319

    Here for business

    Is there any providers that are European?

    Just looking for some variety while I'm here like Russian or eastern european, even black girls LOL I've tried a few the asian spots and I like them.

    Checked out evergreen and monica spa, both of them great L2.

  7. #19318

    Sindy at Evergreen

    Very quiet morning today, got to see my gf Sindy. We had non stop 45 minutes of making out, lots of teasing, and fucking in the end.

    After clean up, she invited all 4 girls to the room to say hello, surprisingly, none of them were working at the moment.

    Sindy told me it's been quiet all week, mms texted saying the same thing. So if you want quiet session with not much interruption, this is the time.

    Met yo-yo, Wendy, Amy and Alex and they were all looking pretty and nice.

    So many girls came in at the same time, I didn't have enough time to study each of them. Sorry folks, LOL.

  8. #19317

    Linda at Q

    Had an underwhelming visit with Linda at Q. She's a tight spinner with C bolt-ons and a small but shapely ass. Spotty English led to some confusion on both parts but we got over it. The Good: very good oral with eye contact. Could have gone more but she wanted to move on. Had fun with the boobs and ass groping. The Not So Good: seemed like a cleanliness freak with multiple wipes and re-wipes. Any movement of fingers toward her entrance and exit was met with immediate resistance. Pound town mish and doggy were good but short. She kept checking her phone throughout. Usual payment for 1 hour but was guided out at the 30 minute mark. Disappointing because prior Q talent has been more gonzo fun time than this. Did meet Kimi on the way out and she did seem more bubbly and ready for action.

  9. #19316

    Yoyo (Evergreen) is Good, Best, and OPEN

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasSea  [View Original Post]
    Yoyo messaged me telling me that she was back in town.

    I wrote reviews about her before at Good Massage back in the day.

    Absolute oral service queen!!

    She told me she's only going to be here a week, please go see her so that she stays longer.
    If I recalled correctly, Yoyo was also at Best late last year and her menu "opened up" with repeated visits.

  10. #19315

    Anna the DTF Queen

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckman27  [View Original Post]
    I'm not usually very focused on my own holes when I go for a massage, but Anna has a special kind of talent that makes me happy to change priorities. Although the phrase TUMA sometimes gets applied somewhat loosely to any kind of oral stim in that region, no matter how superficial, with Anna the "you" really means "you" because she sticks that puppy way up there. If that doesn't initially sound nice to you my only comment is, try it. The only way I can describe it is "a warm inner glow". And she doesn't seem to tire too quickly or to lack in creativity. She's great at all the more typical things too, and she has a sort of whacky naughty fun-loving personality that I really like. I've seen her a couple of times before and I enjoy her more each time. Really unique and memorable in a great way.
    Exactly! Anna was crowned the DeepTongueFu Queen for a reason. If you have a hole, she will try to tongue it.

    No matter how many times she has tongued my uvula, my eardrums, and even my prostate, you have to try it yourself to understand.

  11. #19314

    Question about Mona

    Quote Originally Posted by Huynae  [View Original Post]
    I happened to stop by late at night, and the one-hour session was very nice. She was warm and welcoming. I didn't see any reviews for her yet, so I just wanted to say that stopping by Blue Jade tonight was a great choice. I really enjoyed my time there.
    I was planning to go to Blue Jade soon. Any chance you saw Asa or Anna? I'd love some descriptions if possible. What was Monas face and body like? Mona was in my sights but I don't mind calling an audible.

  12. #19313

    Rosie too

    Rosie is very pretty too, but personally Rita is my favorite 🤩.

    Quote Originally Posted by Manager9  [View Original Post]
    Rita is incredibly gorgeous and one of the best in business!! What does Rosie look like?

  13. #19312

    Q Spa. Kimi

    Late post, but Kimi still in town so might not be too late.

    Twice visited Kimi at Q spa. Had the chance to pick between her and Linda at the start of the month. Preferred Kimi's looks so went with her.

    Pretty much same story in both visits. Went to the room, handed her the donation. She went out and I got ready in the room. I pretty much skip the back rub since I usually only have around 30 minutes whenever I visit. Came in, sat on my lap and started with a nice make out session while groping each other. Very much into it which is a great to see in a provider unlike others who just stick their tongue and try to get over it as soon as possible.

    Performed BBBJ and was very receptive to DATY which progressed to 69 and then to the main session. Very much enjoyed the session as she was very willing to go through positions and was very enthusiastic and into it.

    After busting, she cleaned me up nicely and gave the usual bottled water.

    Over-all great visit and would recommend.

  14. #19311

    Kimi Q spa.

    Visiting town for a bit and stopped by Q Spa. Drew Kimi, and she was very cute. We went to a room, I paid the fee and donations upfront so she knew what I wanted, got naked, and laid down. She came back shortly after and started the back rub, but I flipped over right away to let her see my stiff manhood. She started with a light HJ, until I moved her down to get in between her tits. She knows they are the star of the show, and I enjoyed some nice tittyfuck with her. We did that a couple different ways, then I had to stop because I was going to bust too soon. She did some BBBJ which didn't help my predicament. We got the condom on which usually helps me last longer, did some mish, then I couldn't hold out any longer in doggy. She cleaned me up and was very nice. I got my water and left. All in all, decent session and I'd see her again.

  15. #19310

    Blue Jade Mona

    I happened to stop by late at night, and the one-hour session was very nice. She was warm and welcoming. I didn't see any reviews for her yet, so I just wanted to say that stopping by Blue Jade tonight was a great choice. I really enjoyed my time there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape