Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 1301 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 1015 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 19506
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19296

    Redmond,

    I had a meeting in Redmond so I thought it would be a good time to check out other parlors.

    Started at Lucky Massage met a really nice lady petite with a big smile.

    I asked her about services as I was holding $$ she gave me a business card to One Day Retreat.

    And told me they would take good care of me nice place upstairs I me Lucey a very nice Chinese lady.

    She gave me a very good massage very thrall with some small tease's.

    Lucey aprox 5' very responsive nipples a very very sweet lady 30-35 year old.

    If you are in the area it is worth a visit, I am going back soon.

  2. #19295

    Anna at Blue Jade, fire in the hole!

    I'm not usually very focused on my own holes when I go for a massage, but Anna has a special kind of talent that makes me happy to change priorities. Although the phrase TUMA sometimes gets applied somewhat loosely to any kind of oral stim in that region, no matter how superficial, with Anna the "you" really means "you" because she sticks that puppy way up there. If that doesn't initially sound nice to you my only comment is, try it. The only way I can describe it is "a warm inner glow". And she doesn't seem to tire too quickly or to lack in creativity. She's great at all the more typical things too, and she has a sort of whacky naughty fun-loving personality that I really like. I've seen her a couple of times before and I enjoy her more each time. Really unique and memorable in a great way.

  3. #19294

    Emma's back, with a brand new rack.

    Emma is back at JM this week. She was gone for about 2 months to get some implants in. Whoever did the work, did an amazing job! I didn't see any marks, and trust me, I looked very very closely.

  4. #19293

    Wendy?

    Is either the Wendy at Best or the Wendy at Evergreen the same Wendy who was at JM a little over a year ago?

  5. #19292

    Vivian at Lotus Spa on Lake City Way (old Star Point Massage)

    She does good massage and offers excellent full service. Worth a try!

  6. #19291

    Wendy and Yoyo at Evergreen

    Thanks to the folks who reviewed this place. House is very easy to find and conveniently located.

    They have parking round back and a rear entrance with a doorbell. Keep that in mind if you want to be discrete.

    Wendy let me in. At first glance, she's pretty, but a bit reserved with limited English. Also her outfit didn't do her any favors because it masked her incredible tits! If you're a boob guy, Wendy is the person to see here. They are large, natural, so felt and she has very responsive ripples. An absolute pleasure to enjoy.

    What I like about massage culture is that you can expect hygiene to be impeccable. This place was no different. Alcohol wipe down and mouthwash before beginning festivities.

    I waived off Wendy and Yoyo came in with the nice DFK and apple bottomed ass. It was nice, firm and fantastic to grab. She convinced me to see Wendy and even stayed for 20 min for $ tip.

    Started with DFK with Wendy as Yoyo went in with BBJ, followed by dual BBJ, alternating BBJ and BLS. When this warmed everyone up, I played down.

    Yoyo continued with BBJ while Wendy DFK'd me, licked ny ripples and than sat on my face for DATY. She tasted great and was responsive to my service. She ended up cumming and had to hop off as she was sensitive. Meanwhile, Yoyo graduated from BBJ to CG after wrapping me up. She rode me for a good bit, taking me deep.

    She came and then hopped off. The girls wiped me down with alcohol and gave me mouthwash before switching positions. Wendy hopped on CG and went at it hard. She was determined to drain me and eventually she did for round #1. Meanwhile Yoyo sat on my face for DATY while Wendy was riding me for all I was worth. Very hot scene.

    After round #1, Yoyo excused herself and Wendy continued with a satisfying full body massage from neck to calves. It was a pretty solid massage. As she worked her way down, she teased my ass a bit and rubbed my balls from behind. I was hard again. While the massage was good, I wanted round #2.

    On the flip, she climbed on the table and started stroking my cock asking if I wanted more time. I was in no position to turn her down. After settling the tip, it went DATY, BBJ, Mish, K9 with an explosive HJ ending. That was a good one. I initially waived this one off and she turned out to be very good at what she does. Tells me how much I know.

    Wendy went to clean up and Alex (or Amy?) came in to rub me down with a hot towel. Alex appears to be younger than her colleagues with a sweet GND appearance and a tight spinner body. If you like them younger and thin, she's your girl. She was happy and cheerful, doing a great job cleaning me up. She got me a bottle of water and I was on my way.

    Total damage $$$.6. This place might be trouble for my wallet. I enjoyed my first visit and am happy to have a Q alternative on the Northside.

  7. #19290
    Quote Originally Posted by SalemDude  [View Original Post]
    Maple Village Spa??
    No and my bad. It's Maple Massage down in Fedway. Couldn't edit it after I posted.

  8. #19289

    Yoyo at Evergreen

    Yoyo messaged me telling me that she was back in town.

    I wrote reviews about her before at Good Massage back in the day.

    Absolute oral service queen!!

    She told me she's only going to be here a week, please go see her so that she stays longer.

  9. #19288

    Penny

    Quote Originally Posted by SplittingTens  [View Original Post]
    Followed Penny to her new place this month at Maple. It's always exciting to check out new girls but I'm getting to be where all my slots or shots are reserved for the one's that get better with every visit.

    Reya was the other girl working but didn't see her on the way out.
    Maple Village Spa??

  10. #19287
    Quote Originally Posted by IzziBoi112  [View Original Post]
    Somebody wake me up from this dream because normally I don't dream of 2 angels together. Both are absolutely stunning and made sure you experience pure bliss. Found them on a free day and was totally worth it. Highly recommend and yes I will repeat multiple times. Doesn't get any better than this.
    Rita is incredibly gorgeous and one of the best in business!! What does Rosie look like?

  11. #19286
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball  [View Original Post]
    No more Grace? Man. I wanted to try her. She seemed very nice.
    She was working on Sunday. I think she is still working but text the shop and find out. I was hoping to see her soon.

  12. #19285
    Quote Originally Posted by Vevor12  [View Original Post]
    I always hated when the girl uses the same name from another shop, I wish they would just pick a new one and just let us blurp out that they are this person at this place at this time rather than have this whole confusing situation.
    Ladies keep on rotating around their lady days or other personal stuff. No shop will have the exact same ladies for the entire month. Your best bet is to ask who is working and then schedule the appointment based on reviews (or just do it without reading the reviews). Once they are comfortable with you, they just might give you their contact info so you can dm the girl and schedule the appointment.

  13. #19284
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    So I saw her a week or so ago at Shanghai and she said she is at Evergreen now on Lake City way but she is not listed in previous reports, is this a different Evergreen?. Just why, of all the names why cause the confusion by using the same?
    I always hated when the girl uses the same name from another shop, I wish they would just pick a new one and just let us blurp out that they are this person at this place at this time rather than have this whole confusing situation.

  14. #19283

    Sindy at Evergreen

    Quote Originally Posted by Tasman63  [View Original Post]
    Had a sensational session with one of my atf's Sindy yesterday. Love that lady! Great eye contact, very affectionate and attentive. Alphabet soup was had with a lot of water works, so much so we had to lay a towel down before I could give her a massage. Sindy is an absolute sweetheart, and I highly recommend seeing her.

    At the end Alex, Amy, Happy and Grace all stop in to say Hi! Shop was not busy at all. Show them some love fellows. There's more parking available in the lower back lot next to the rear of the building and a rear private entrance which is really nice.

    I for one will be repeating frequently.
    Wanted to post a better review with the website cooperating better.

    Hadn't seen Sindy since the end of last year up at Best, we both remembered each other and were excited to reconnect. She is an atf for me! Sensational GFE experience, starts with lots dfk and hands caressing each other, small talk about how excited we are to see each other again. As she's helping me undress, she drops to her knees to start an incredible BBBJ which brought back memories from previous visits!! Good lord did it bring back those memories! Love this lady!

    After a while I lifted her up and set her on the table to return the favor with DATY, she lets me have a full meal and starts squirming, fingering herself and saying water-water. As we shift to 69 there's a big wet spot on the table which she then gets this sheepish look on her face which puts a big smile on my face.

    We partake in 69 for a while until she is sopping wet, squiring again and squeeze's my head between her legs going water-water which is now all over my face. We lay there for minute so we can catch our breath.

    She jumps off and says she's ready to fuck and who them I to disagree, she wants me to drive so she lays down on the table, legs wide open and says come on baby give it to me, she likes it slow to start with, we continue with great eye contact and as the rhythm starts to pick up, she's grabbing my arms, closing her eyes, moving her head back and forth and lets out more water as I pound harder until I pop in the bag.

    She does the initial cleanup and the leaves to get a hot towel, as I'm sitting on the table waiting Alex, Amy, Happy and Grace all enter the room to say Hi, Wow, 4 more lovely ladies! I'm in heaven, Alex is drape all over me and Grace is shoving the girls in my face, Amy and Happy are standing behind them with those come see me next eyes.

    Ladies leave, she finishes cleaning me up, I offer a massage for her first, we need to put the towel down because there's wet spots everywhere, after massaging her she then massages me to finish off our time together.

    She helps me get dressed, we say our goodbyes with a big hug and kiss. She says come back soon, I will be definitely seeing again shortly and can't wait.

  15. #19282

    Evergreen Scheduling Meh

    Just a note to say the place is nice. Sorta weird location / house on LCW, parking meh but a busy enough area to ironically slip and dip in and out with decent obscurity. I'm a low key vet of all the spots north of Shoreline do I know to make an appt to improve odds. Made an appt to see Sindy since I met her before at SFS. Got there and could tell it was either an organized cluster or just a cluster. Either way I ended up in the bullpen. Mongers wandering around LOL. I ended up bailing. The first girl that let me in was cute / attractive (Amy maybe). Had she offered I would have likely sampled but Sindy was familiar so I thought I'd stay the course.

    Well I ended up bouncing after about 10 minutes of some other lady suggesting I see her. Hopefully they get better with honoring appointments. Unfortunately it's always a crap shoot. I'll maybe give them one more shot. Strike one LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape