Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 1303 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 1016 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 19534
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19309

    Here for business

    Is there any providers that are European?

    Just looking for some variety while I'm here like Russian or eastern european, even black girls LOL I've tried a few the asian spots and I like them.

    Checked out evergreen and monica spa, both of them great L2.

  2. #19308

    Sindy at Evergreen

    Very quiet morning today, got to see my gf Sindy. We had non stop 45 minutes of making out, lots of teasing, and fucking in the end.

    After clean up, she invited all 4 girls to the room to say hello, surprisingly, none of them were working at the moment.

    Sindy told me it's been quiet all week, mms texted saying the same thing. So if you want quiet session with not much interruption, this is the time.

    Met yo-yo, Wendy, Amy and Alex and they were all looking pretty and nice.

    So many girls came in at the same time, I didn't have enough time to study each of them. Sorry folks, LOL.

  3. #19307

    Linda at Q

    Had an underwhelming visit with Linda at Q. She's a tight spinner with C bolt-ons and a small but shapely ass. Spotty English led to some confusion on both parts but we got over it. The Good: very good oral with eye contact. Could have gone more but she wanted to move on. Had fun with the boobs and ass groping. The Not So Good: seemed like a cleanliness freak with multiple wipes and re-wipes. Any movement of fingers toward her entrance and exit was met with immediate resistance. Pound town mish and doggy were good but short. She kept checking her phone throughout. Usual payment for 1 hour but was guided out at the 30 minute mark. Disappointing because prior Q talent has been more gonzo fun time than this. Did meet Kimi on the way out and she did seem more bubbly and ready for action.

  4. #19306

    Yoyo (Evergreen) is Good, Best, and OPEN

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasSea  [View Original Post]
    Yoyo messaged me telling me that she was back in town.

    I wrote reviews about her before at Good Massage back in the day.

    Absolute oral service queen!!

    She told me she's only going to be here a week, please go see her so that she stays longer.
    If I recalled correctly, Yoyo was also at Best late last year and her menu "opened up" with repeated visits.

  5. #19305

    Anna the DTF Queen

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckman27  [View Original Post]
    I'm not usually very focused on my own holes when I go for a massage, but Anna has a special kind of talent that makes me happy to change priorities. Although the phrase TUMA sometimes gets applied somewhat loosely to any kind of oral stim in that region, no matter how superficial, with Anna the "you" really means "you" because she sticks that puppy way up there. If that doesn't initially sound nice to you my only comment is, try it. The only way I can describe it is "a warm inner glow". And she doesn't seem to tire too quickly or to lack in creativity. She's great at all the more typical things too, and she has a sort of whacky naughty fun-loving personality that I really like. I've seen her a couple of times before and I enjoy her more each time. Really unique and memorable in a great way.
    Exactly! Anna was crowned the DeepTongueFu Queen for a reason. If you have a hole, she will try to tongue it.

    No matter how many times she has tongued my uvula, my eardrums, and even my prostate, you have to try it yourself to understand.

  6. #19304

    Question about Mona

    Quote Originally Posted by Huynae  [View Original Post]
    I happened to stop by late at night, and the one-hour session was very nice. She was warm and welcoming. I didn't see any reviews for her yet, so I just wanted to say that stopping by Blue Jade tonight was a great choice. I really enjoyed my time there.
    I was planning to go to Blue Jade soon. Any chance you saw Asa or Anna? I'd love some descriptions if possible. What was Monas face and body like? Mona was in my sights but I don't mind calling an audible.

  7. #19303

    Rosie too

    Rosie is very pretty too, but personally Rita is my favorite 🤩.

    Quote Originally Posted by Manager9  [View Original Post]
    Rita is incredibly gorgeous and one of the best in business!! What does Rosie look like?

  8. #19302

    Q Spa. Kimi

    Late post, but Kimi still in town so might not be too late.

    Twice visited Kimi at Q spa. Had the chance to pick between her and Linda at the start of the month. Preferred Kimi's looks so went with her.

    Pretty much same story in both visits. Went to the room, handed her the donation. She went out and I got ready in the room. I pretty much skip the back rub since I usually only have around 30 minutes whenever I visit. Came in, sat on my lap and started with a nice make out session while groping each other. Very much into it which is a great to see in a provider unlike others who just stick their tongue and try to get over it as soon as possible.

    Performed BBBJ and was very receptive to DATY which progressed to 69 and then to the main session. Very much enjoyed the session as she was very willing to go through positions and was very enthusiastic and into it.

    After busting, she cleaned me up nicely and gave the usual bottled water.

    Over-all great visit and would recommend.

  9. #19301

    Kimi Q spa.

    Visiting town for a bit and stopped by Q Spa. Drew Kimi, and she was very cute. We went to a room, I paid the fee and donations upfront so she knew what I wanted, got naked, and laid down. She came back shortly after and started the back rub, but I flipped over right away to let her see my stiff manhood. She started with a light HJ, until I moved her down to get in between her tits. She knows they are the star of the show, and I enjoyed some nice tittyfuck with her. We did that a couple different ways, then I had to stop because I was going to bust too soon. She did some BBBJ which didn't help my predicament. We got the condom on which usually helps me last longer, did some mish, then I couldn't hold out any longer in doggy. She cleaned me up and was very nice. I got my water and left. All in all, decent session and I'd see her again.

  10. #19300

    Blue Jade Mona

    I happened to stop by late at night, and the one-hour session was very nice. She was warm and welcoming. I didn't see any reviews for her yet, so I just wanted to say that stopping by Blue Jade tonight was a great choice. I really enjoyed my time there.

  11. #19299
    Quote Originally Posted by Manager9  [View Original Post]
    Rita is incredibly gorgeous and one of the best in business!! What does Rosie look like?
    Agree, she's gorgeous, beautiful smile and She has the most beautiful teeth in this biz that I have seen so far. Planning a trip to Tokyo see her b4 month end but that 405 traffic is a killer.

  12. #19298

    Kimi Greek trip (jiujiu) aka Q msg

    Thought it was a different kimi but turn out it was the same kimi from Tokyo. Oh yeah Greek is the on the menu.

    Was greeted by Jenny the new girl, she's pretty good looking with a very hot body, slim ab, tiny waist, and big c. Was there to see kimi but she was busy, asked Jenny if she want to have fun but got turn down, maybe my look didn't pass her bar, a bit hurt. If anyone seen her, can you share / pm me her body details, her body is hot like an IG model.

    Highlights: ofc the greek trip, it's completely different sensation than kitty. Her starfish was tight, very tight, loved the way jr slowly spreaded the starfish. Once jr was in there felt her starfish start to squeezed hard, then slowly pounded her in k9 and picked up pace more to pounded her hard. Switched to stand mish, her kitty twitched as jr slowly went in again. The combo rub her button and pound her starfish will make her moan hard. Took the cover off and blast a load in her mouth, got some on her pretty face that was hot. Beside the starfish, her BBBJ is pretty good with great eye contact and hand motions.

    Disclaimer: this is a fictional story, YMMV. Happy hunting and stay safe fellas!

  13. #19297

    Anna from C6 now to Blue Jade

    To the owners of Blue Jade. We are no longer allowing shill accounts to post erotic fiction about the ladies in your establishment.

    We have developed a new ad we are calling a "Metro Ad" that would display on all the threads in a city. It's a 728x90 ad that is prominently displayed on all the threads in your city right below the pair of 468x60 ads. If you take the ad for six months at a time you can also get a dedicated advertiser thread where you could post pretty much whatever you want that doesn't violate the law. You could post pictures, specials, interact with your clients whatever you wish that doesn't break the law.

    Infinity Spa in Phoenix has been the first place to make their advertising transparent. If you wish to look at Phoenix and see what it looks like you're welcomed to do so. We haven't added this to the advertiser FAQ yet but you can use the contact us link to start a conversation about it.

    We are trying to price it competitively and I suspect the cost will be less than what you are already paying for the erotic fiction you have been using and transparent advertising always works better, the guys already know these stories aren't true.

    We look forward to hearing from you.

    A2

  14. #19296

    Redmond,

    I had a meeting in Redmond so I thought it would be a good time to check out other parlors.

    Started at Lucky Massage met a really nice lady petite with a big smile.

    I asked her about services as I was holding $$ she gave me a business card to One Day Retreat.

    And told me they would take good care of me nice place upstairs I me Lucey a very nice Chinese lady.

    She gave me a very good massage very thrall with some small tease's.

    Lucey aprox 5' very responsive nipples a very very sweet lady 30-35 year old.

    If you are in the area it is worth a visit, I am going back soon.

  15. #19295

    Anna at Blue Jade, fire in the hole!

    I'm not usually very focused on my own holes when I go for a massage, but Anna has a special kind of talent that makes me happy to change priorities. Although the phrase TUMA sometimes gets applied somewhat loosely to any kind of oral stim in that region, no matter how superficial, with Anna the "you" really means "you" because she sticks that puppy way up there. If that doesn't initially sound nice to you my only comment is, try it. The only way I can describe it is "a warm inner glow". And she doesn't seem to tire too quickly or to lack in creativity. She's great at all the more typical things too, and she has a sort of whacky naughty fun-loving personality that I really like. I've seen her a couple of times before and I enjoy her more each time. Really unique and memorable in a great way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape