Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 5628
-
09-25-26 13:46 #5628Senior Member

Posts: 88How long ago was this? If I remember right Besttime had a few reports years ago that either said there was a male bouncer type working the front desk or a male masseuse and all massages were no nonsense underwear stays on.
Originally Posted by RdhdBen
[View Original Post]
Hours and location do lean towards extras though.
Could use another spot outside of healing and health, last time I went to health I got one that popped a pimple and talked / joked the whole time in a baby type voice even during the L1, it was like she was being a "mommy" type or some shit. Super off putting for me and signals I need a break from that spot as the rotations there are usually at least 3-4 months at a time. Getting the ones like that just feel like a waste of $$.
Healing is usually good but Sophia wants $100 to bust the gals out for L1 and an almost $200 bill just feels a little heavy.
-
09-24-26 14:12 #5627Regular Member

Posts: 3Wayzata Harmony
Saw another one last night, missed her name. I always start face down with no sheet to get and idea of what is coming, she covered me pretty fast. On my back she just had my groin covered, everything else was exposed but no brushing in the slightest. I think it is safe to say Harmony Wayzata is straight legit. Anyone else having a different experience? At this point I know Ham Lake and Shoreview have L1 but beyond that it seems like a desert. Also Elm's phone number is back up and ringing though no one answers it, so I am not sure if they are looking to re-open or not.
-
09-22-26 11:46 #5626Senior Member

Posts: 198I'm guessing these visits were at least 3 years ago? No way they happened in recent history.
Originally Posted by RdhdBen
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 11:29 #5625Regular Member

Posts: 3Alright here is an info dump
So I have been lurking and it is time to contribute.
Harmony Wayzata and Shoreview.
So far have seen Lisa, Angela and Lucy, only Lisa has done some of the brushing but both Angela and Lucy are as legit as can be. This was all at Wayzata. Lisa repeatedly left the room to deal with customers and I noticed that every massage room in use the door was slightly propped open, so I think they are trying to monitor what is happening. Shoreview has the older looking redhead and I left that happy but was beaten up in the massage, they also have hired Chen (I think it is her name) and she was at Elm and I always left happy there. Did a 30 minute with Chen and all it was a rough massage and nothing else.
Asian Massage.
Have seen a few, but Mary and Tina are the two repeats. Both are a lot of brushing but in the end it is DIY and nothing beyond that so YMMV.
Yun.
Saw some old posts on here about Yun and headed out. A younger attractive women was running the front but judging from attire (business pants and a blouse) she was not doing massages. Was set up with an older woman and the massage was okay with some brushing but nothing beyond that.
A LOT of misses on the places that even 6 months ago in the post had a very different approach, particularly after reading about Harmony was pretty consistent it has been 1/5 with therpists.
-
09-22-26 06:01 #5624Senior Member

Posts: 106Hudson
Besttime in hudson is where I was going for a while if I wanted FS. If you have been to any of the WI spots then you know its similar in price to the agencies here which is $3. The several times I've been the therapist has been pretty young, with pretty amazing figures.
Originally Posted by Cermic1
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 03:30 #5623Senior Member

Posts: 40Hudson
Found myself out in Hudson for an interview, decided to waste some time and money trying Healing. Got a really cute younger girl, honestly one of the best massages I've had, she even teased me. On the flip, the towel went on, she continued to tease, ignoring my flagpole. I put my hand on her back to try to encourage her, she told me it was $120 tip to touch her. Idk if she was just sussing me out or if she is straight legit with borderline teasing.
Was so frustrated afterwards I went to health. Middle of the road massage with the typical L1 finish.
So far I am under impressed with Hudson, I think I'll stick to my regular spot. I may try Healing again, but it will be a while.
-
09-17-26 14:50 #5622Senior Member

Posts: 281You aren't being preachy, you are just pointing out the sad facts. You're correct that the more people accept that, the more they will continue doing it. I'm sure some people are happy with the DIY, the whole exhibitionist thing where they can jack off in front of a lady, but most of us want more. Rarely, will I go back if there isn't more. The exception being if there is another draw to the place. Before it was the now closed Serenity in WBL, I did repeat visits there because it was actually a very good massage. It wasn't as good as by go to for legit massages but I didn't have to book two weeks out like I have to for my legit therapist.
Originally Posted by BurtForPres
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-26 11:14 #5621Senior Member

Posts: 198Just the usual bullshit with rubbing the thighs during. No ball fondles, or close teases. Not sensual, just "get it over with so I can leave" kind of DIY. We're all better than frequenting DIY places. Like I mentioned, just hit up the better Hudson joints. Seriously. I hate visiting DIY places since it just gives them more justification to be okay with doing DIY only. I never return after a DIY, and we'd all in general be better off if we all did so. Sorry if that comes off a little preachy, I'm just sick of the AMP scene here.
Originally Posted by Buzz2125
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-26 18:18 #5620Regular Member

Posts: 17Larissa at Minnetonka / Loretto
Larissa hasn't been there at Minnetonka / Loretto for a while. Does anyone know if she works at another place?
Private message would be okay.
TIA.
Buzz.
-
09-11-26 17:19 #5619Regular Member

Posts: 17Anmu?
Any sensual help at all for DIY. Touching her? Location very convenient for me. I'll take mediocre massage and DIY if there's at least some sensuality.
Originally Posted by BurtForPres
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-26 09:45 #5618Senior Member

Posts: 198Anmu
Visited last week while I had a shot. Not going to sugar coat it, just plain not worth the drive.
Flat bodied 50 something working alone, mediocre massage, no teasing, and DIY finish. The only plus is that the building has that super sketchy feel that makes it feel like it should have been a guaranteed good time. Tucked away behind in a back lot behind other businesses, dark interior, no big exposed windows. What a let down.
Skip the hassle, just go visit Health in Hudson. You basically pass it on your way to River Falls where I had the displeasure of trekking to.
AMP scene continues to disappoint. When will LEO stop being such a huge prick and let the AMP scene recover man? So many casualties.
On another sour note, has anyone been able to visit Ban Sabai recently? I've called several times over the last month with no-one answering the call. If they closed, I'm done done with hobbying in this desert.
-
09-10-26 00:41 #5617Senior Member

Posts: 93Vids
I'm not a paid member anymore since they went to Crypto only. I can't see $hit.
Originally Posted by MassErection
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-26 23:28 #5616Regular Member

Posts: 7You need to use the advanced search on that site you can get more insight. Take a look and you'll see after you filter.
Originally Posted by Pga231
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-26 01:37 #5615Regular Member

Posts: 5Always legit
Always legit there and the only provider that was skilled at dealing with my pinch nerves and sciatic issues was Cindy. The others were just OK.
Originally Posted by LastsLonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-26 23:34 #5614Senior Member

Posts: 93Vida bodywork
Anyone have any info on Vida Bodywork in uptown? Always thought it was legit but there's 5 reviews on RM that I can't see from that shit site!










Reply With Quote




