Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 1244 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 18654
Different From All the Others
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18489

    🍓 Strawberry at Red 8

    I get a message that Strawberry is back! I get there and luckily reserved Strawberry.

    Red 8 is way out in the boonies for me, but to see the first AMP girl I ever saw was a must. I grt there and there she is wearing a cute top, with nice skirt and her toned stomach exposed. It was a pleasant surprise she recognized me. She was super giggly and we caught up while going back. Her English is much better than I remembered and we begin to get comfortable, her cleaning me up while chatting. As she finishes, skip the massage and straight to DFK. She seems to LOVE DFK and we were just making out. I then take her top off to reveal her gorgeous rack and innie nipped. She is so adorable with her light gasps. And I begin a nice DATY / DATO she gets into. I get the glove and start pounding mish while making out. Then some K9, and finished in her back.

    We take a breather and she gives me a nice massage with oil and more chatting, again pleasantly surprised her English is great. Then flips me and some nice BBBJ and HJ. Then she gets on top and just begins riding me and popped again!

    We cleaned up and left her tip. House- 7* and tip of 2*.

    Overall AMAZING experience and really great GFE!

  2. #18488

    Red 3 Strawberry

    I visited Red 8 today and, I asked for Strawberry, had to wait a few minutes for her to finish with other customer, in the meantime Maggie warmed me up with a massage which I really appreciated. Strawberry showed up and they suggested 4 hands, I declined because I didn't come prepared for it, so Maggie left and I continued with Strawberry, we were teasing and when we get about to cover the friend Maggie showed up, as I was on Strawberry she enhanced the experience with her hands over me, specially in the fun areas, first pop was quick, but the fun continued, after a few minutes they had me ready again and strawberry suggested to go on round 2, we did, at some point she said she was having an O and told me to keep the rhythm, my second pop didn't happened but she looked satisfied, Maggie then left, we got comfy in the sofa after a few minutes Maggie came back and joined us at that point it was mostly chilling the 3 of us in the sofa which was enjoyable.

    At the end Strawberry informed me about the my options for future visits.

    BBFS + $.

    Or Greek +$.

    Great service, they treat me like King, looking forwar for my next visit.

  3. #18487

    Lola at Cloud Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer11  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Cloud to see who was in. Entered and Lola cheerfully welcomed me. She is about 5'5, around 110 or so, really big boobs, either D or DD.
    I went to see Lola based on this review and thank you for that. I would guess that she weighs a little more than the 110 you put but it's just a guess. She has a very unique look to her that is so hard to describe. Almost like a European face and a Latina body but she is Chinese. Awesome D or E rack that I would guess was natural, didn't see any scars or feel anything to make me think differently. No tattoos that I noticed, shaved kitty, plump juicy peach and one of the best attitudes I have encountered. Her massage was more of a foreplay session with lots of teasing and licking. She offered rim but I declined and asked her to work on the boys instead so she gave my boys a nice catbath which drives me crazy when face down. Flipped and she went straight to the BBBJ. I am a little bigger than average and she got very happy and told me that she wanted to practice her DT skills on me. It got interesting and fun here because instead of a flowing encounter, we were like friends laughing and seeing how far she could get me down her throat and keep it there. Very memorable moment. She offered BBFS but I declined for now so we covered up and had some more fun. Standing Mish, spooning and then DS. DS was by far the best having that plump peach pound back against me. I finished in bag but was still hard after cleanup so she practiced her DT some more until we both started laughing again. Very fun girl and a memorable session for sure. Donation requested was 140 but I gave her 160 so that next time, she will remember me for sure.

  4. #18486

    Most Excellent

    Quote Originally Posted by EastsideJack  [View Original Post]
    I came here and saw Mia last night. A beautiful girl that enjoys her work. . 6 for the hour house. The massage was high quality and really got out the kinks in my back and shoulders from my workout the day before. I felt good and loose after 30 minute massage and then came the flip. Mia knows just what to do to me. GFE like 69 and play with my FIV halfway and then strait into some positions. She let me quickly slide my head in before I pulled out and put the cover on to continue. I blew in the bag, but she said at the beginning that I could blow load in her mouth. So I will come back for more. 1. 5 tip.

    This place is a little older. But it is the most dependable for good girls that do good CFS and often a BBFS girl here if you ask for the right girl. Normally 2 girls here, so it's on my rotation.
    That's value for the buck, sweet!

  5. #18485

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer11  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Cloud to see who was in. Entered and Lola cheerfully welcomed me. She is about 5'5, around 110 or so, really big boobs, either D or DD. Paid the hf and asked if I could do the shower. She went to get it ready and came back to lead me the way. Lots of b2 b and a very nice BBBJ preview. During the b2 b, my little head rubbed a little against her pussy and it almost slipped in. I flinched back because I didn't want that to happen, but she didn't seem bothered by it. We finished the shower and she helped dry me off. I've always appreciated that little gesture.

    Back to the room, she went right in with a dfk. After doing that for a bit, she dropped to her knees and gave me a very intense BBBJ. Didn't want to come yet, so I suggested she hop on top for 69. After some of that, the cover went on and she hopped on acg. We then switched to mish where she wanted to do more kissing. Then onto standing mish and finished with another intense BBBJ cim. She did the hot towel clean up and some mouthwash. I was about to get up to get dressed but she asked me to lie back down so we could lie together and make out a little bit more. Not sure if I've ever had a GFE, but I guess this is as close as I've come to it. While we were lying together, she told me next time to bring an extra benny for BBFS. That explains her non reaction to the shower LOL. The other girl Suki popped in to say hi and give me my bottled water.
    Can anyone confirm if this is the same Lola from Red 8 a few months ago? If so, she also offers greek.

  6. #18484

    Spa63 at 67th ave and olive ave. Behind liquor store

    I came here and saw Mia last night. A beautiful girl that enjoys her work. . 6 for the hour house. The massage was high quality and really got out the kinks in my back and shoulders from my workout the day before. I felt good and loose after 30 minute massage and then came the flip. Mia knows just what to do to me. GFE like 69 and play with my FIV halfway and then strait into some positions. She let me quickly slide my head in before I pulled out and put the cover on to continue. I blew in the bag, but she said at the beginning that I could blow load in her mouth. So I will come back for more. 1. 5 tip.

    This place is a little older. But it is the most dependable for good girls that do good CFS and often a BBFS girl here if you ask for the right girl. Normally 2 girls here, so it's on my rotation.

  7. #18483
    Quote Originally Posted by Noice8888  [View Original Post]
    Hi!

    I'm newer to the community and I have read lots of reports over the last year. I'm a bit nervous to go to an AMP but after reading so many reports I think I'm going to go for it. One of the things that do make me a bit nervous is receiving a BBBJ at an AMP. I don't want to catch something and I'm curious as if anyone here has before? If you have any input please let me know. I appreciate any knowledge offered!
    Many of the girls take amoxicillin or other antibiotics all the time as a precaution. I always see boxes of it in the back. But other than that they have regular healthcare like us. Any man over 35 should be getting blood tested once a year and seeing a doctor anyway. Most STDs are only bad if undiagnosed for several years, then it eats your brain or something. I always ask for mouthwash after kissing any girl, and make sure they spray the alcohol on hands and other parts.

  8. #18482
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithIsInaz  [View Original Post]
    Location: Northwest corner of 83rd ave. And Cactus.

    Date of service: 9/3. Evening.

    Therapist name: Monica.

    Ethnicity: beautiful Asian.

    Height: 5'6.

    Weight: 110.

    Cup size: very nice mm big C.

    Summary: I went in without waiting and instantly felt a connection with her. I decided to skip the massage and went right to the fun. This girl is my type (beautiful, great body, and most important, a great attitude. It has been 3 hours since I saw her and I still have a huge smile on my face. I can't wait to see her again. Standard house fee and tip, BBBJ, some bare rubbing, cfs multiple positions. She is the best I have had in months. Highly recommend.
    I confirm. Was here and I didn't get the girls name. But I'm pretty srue I got the same girl. She was good CFS.

  9. #18481

    Harmony Spa on 19th

    Saw a new place and went to check it out. Latina shop and girls in scrubs but its open late. Good massage but no extras offered. Anyone have better luck at this store?

  10. #18480

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeaconBoy  [View Original Post]
    TOday I was in a mood for a good massage with L1, based on previous posts I visited LH footcare in chandler. 1 hr was. 7, Michele took the housefee who was midaged and still good looking with some C cups, bit chubby type. Started with the massage which was a bit above average, lot of rubbings to the boys, I was bit suspicious where this is leading but was confident its just going to be a L1 in the end, after 15 min she asked to flip and start to pester for FS, . 2 was the ask, having seen the best in infinite, red, kspa, sunny I was not ready to yield but she was very pushy and at one point she put hands in my wallet and took 180 and started the service, it was a bit rushy. After 30 min all was done, I was hoping for a massage but she literally threw me off saying I had to eat I'm hungry, next time pay for only 30 min it will be cheap. Careful guys!
    You let her go into your wallet the accepted the FS? So where is the rip off, did she take your spine also. LOL.

  11. #18479

    LH Footcare. Ripoff

    TOday I was in a mood for a good massage with L1, based on previous posts I visited LH footcare in chandler. 1 hr was. 7, Michele took the housefee who was midaged and still good looking with some C cups, bit chubby type. Started with the massage which was a bit above average, lot of rubbings to the boys, I was bit suspicious where this is leading but was confident its just going to be a L1 in the end, after 15 min she asked to flip and start to pester for FS, . 2 was the ask, having seen the best in infinite, red, kspa, sunny I was not ready to yield but she was very pushy and at one point she put hands in my wallet and took 180 and started the service, it was a bit rushy. After 30 min all was done, I was hoping for a massage but she literally threw me off saying I had to eat I'm hungry, next time pay for only 30 min it will be cheap. Careful guys!

  12. #18478
    Senior Member


    Posts: 570

    Testing and other precautions

    Quote Originally Posted by Noice8888  [View Original Post]
    Hi!

    I'm newer to the community and I have read lots of reports over the last year. I'm a bit nervous to go to an AMP but after reading so many reports I think I'm going to go for it. One of the things that do make me a bit nervous is receiving a BBBJ at an AMP. I don't want to catch something and I'm curious as if anyone here has before? If you have any input please let me know. I appreciate any knowledge offered!
    Test regularly. Talk to your doctor about a supply of doxy-prep. Also, another fellow monger recommended listerine or maximum strength crest. There is some evidence that both reduce pathogens in the mouth...not a cure. So have / ask your provider to gargle with some for 30-60 seconds before a bbj. Not 100%, but reduces the risk, especially if other guys been glowing loads in her mouth.

    Herpes, gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis, and HPV are your risks from a BBBJ. Hiv is no risk.

    Oh and wash, spray (sanitizer), and piss afterwards. Risk reduction. I never leave without a good piss and scrub/alcohol wipe down

    Check out San Fran clinic std transmission page. Good stuff.

    https://www.sf.gov/cityclinic-how-stis-transmit

  13. #18477

    Mystery solved, Zoey at Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by DesertRat  [View Original Post]
    https://www.mapquest.com/us/arizona/...sage-796622586

    I got the chance to go by Sunny Spa and meet the talent. I drew Dora and she is super cute with beautiful body and face. She did a damn good massage and then came the flip. LFK, BBBJ, 69, CG, and finished in K-9. The lady offered CIM but I wanted to clap those cheeks. I paid $40 to the house and $160 to Dora. Totally worth it. Afterwards a lady named Momo came in and started asking me questions in very good English. She wanted to know if this was my first visit and how I found about Sunny. I told her it was first time and I was just driving by the place. Momo helped me get dressed and brought me a water. Dora must have went to another room. In the hall I saw another young Asian woman who took my breath away. I was too stunned to even ask her name. That woman was wearing a luminescent dress and makeup that looked professionally done. I do not know who that lady was but I have never seen a woman look that good at an AMP.

    If you know who else is working at Sunny besides Dora and Mono, please post her name.
    Mystery solved. I stopped by Sunny earlier today and had a session with Zoey based on the review a couple of posts down. She was awesome. While I was with her, out of curiosity I asked if she was the person wearing the shiny dress from late August. She said it was her. So, to this poster, go see Zoey now.

  14. #18476

    Cloud Spa

    Stopped by Cloud to see who was in. Entered and Lola cheerfully welcomed me. She is about 5'5, around 110 or so, really big boobs, either D or DD. Paid the hf and asked if I could do the shower. She went to get it ready and came back to lead me the way. Lots of b2 b and a very nice BBBJ preview. During the b2 b, my little head rubbed a little against her pussy and it almost slipped in. I flinched back because I didn't want that to happen, but she didn't seem bothered by it. We finished the shower and she helped dry me off. I've always appreciated that little gesture.

    Back to the room, she went right in with a dfk. After doing that for a bit, she dropped to her knees and gave me a very intense BBBJ. Didn't want to come yet, so I suggested she hop on top for 69. After some of that, the cover went on and she hopped on acg. We then switched to mish where she wanted to do more kissing. Then onto standing mish and finished with another intense BBBJ cim. She did the hot towel clean up and some mouthwash. I was about to get up to get dressed but she asked me to lie back down so we could lie together and make out a little bit more. Not sure if I've ever had a GFE, but I guess this is as close as I've come to it. While we were lying together, she told me next time to bring an extra benny for BBFS. That explains her non reaction to the shower LOL. The other girl Suki popped in to say hi and give me my bottled water.

  15. #18475

    Red Star

    Location: Northwest corner of 83rd ave. And Cactus.

    Date of service: 9/3. Evening.

    Therapist name: Monica.

    Ethnicity: beautiful Asian.

    Height: 5'6.

    Weight: 110.

    Cup size: very nice mm big C.

    Summary: I went in without waiting and instantly felt a connection with her. I decided to skip the massage and went right to the fun. This girl is my type (beautiful, great body, and most important, a great attitude. It has been 3 hours since I saw her and I still have a huge smile on my face. I can't wait to see her again. Standard house fee and tip, BBBJ, some bare rubbing, cfs multiple positions. She is the best I have had in months. Highly recommend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape