Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 18632
-
09-06-26 14:42 #18497Regular Member

Posts: 1Lola
Can anyone confirm if this is the same Lola from Red 8 a few months ago? If so, she also offers greek.
Originally Posted by Boomer11
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-26 14:04 #18496Senior Member

Posts: 118Spa63 at 67th ave and olive ave. Behind liquor store
I came here and saw Mia last night. A beautiful girl that enjoys her work. . 6 for the hour house. The massage was high quality and really got out the kinks in my back and shoulders from my workout the day before. I felt good and loose after 30 minute massage and then came the flip. Mia knows just what to do to me. GFE like 69 and play with my FIV halfway and then strait into some positions. She let me quickly slide my head in before I pulled out and put the cover on to continue. I blew in the bag, but she said at the beginning that I could blow load in her mouth. So I will come back for more. 1. 5 tip.
This place is a little older. But it is the most dependable for good girls that do good CFS and often a BBFS girl here if you ask for the right girl. Normally 2 girls here, so it's on my rotation.
-
09-06-26 13:54 #18495Senior Member

Posts: 118Many of the girls take amoxicillin or other antibiotics all the time as a precaution. I always see boxes of it in the back. But other than that they have regular healthcare like us. Any man over 35 should be getting blood tested once a year and seeing a doctor anyway. Most STDs are only bad if undiagnosed for several years, then it eats your brain or something. I always ask for mouthwash after kissing any girl, and make sure they spray the alcohol on hands and other parts.
Originally Posted by Noice8888
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-26 13:45 #18494Senior Member

Posts: 118I confirm. Was here and I didn't get the girls name. But I'm pretty srue I got the same girl. She was good CFS.
Originally Posted by KeithIsInaz
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-26 13:40 #18493Senior Member

Posts: 48Harmony Spa on 19th
Saw a new place and went to check it out. Latina shop and girls in scrubs but its open late. Good massage but no extras offered. Anyone have better luck at this store?
-
09-06-26 13:06 #18492Senior Member

Posts: 27Huh?
You let her go into your wallet the accepted the FS? So where is the rip off, did she take your spine also. LOL.
Originally Posted by BeaconBoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-26 03:12 #18491Regular Member

Posts: 7LH Footcare. Ripoff
TOday I was in a mood for a good massage with L1, based on previous posts I visited LH footcare in chandler. 1 hr was. 7, Michele took the housefee who was midaged and still good looking with some C cups, bit chubby type. Started with the massage which was a bit above average, lot of rubbings to the boys, I was bit suspicious where this is leading but was confident its just going to be a L1 in the end, after 15 min she asked to flip and start to pester for FS, . 2 was the ask, having seen the best in infinite, red, kspa, sunny I was not ready to yield but she was very pushy and at one point she put hands in my wallet and took 180 and started the service, it was a bit rushy. After 30 min all was done, I was hoping for a massage but she literally threw me off saying I had to eat I'm hungry, next time pay for only 30 min it will be cheap. Careful guys!
-
09-04-26 23:00 #18490Senior Member

Posts: 569Testing and other precautions
Test regularly. Talk to your doctor about a supply of doxy-prep. Also, another fellow monger recommended listerine or maximum strength crest. There is some evidence that both reduce pathogens in the mouth...not a cure. So have / ask your provider to gargle with some for 30-60 seconds before a bbj. Not 100%, but reduces the risk, especially if other guys been glowing loads in her mouth.
Originally Posted by Noice8888
[View Original Post]
Herpes, gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis, and HPV are your risks from a BBBJ. Hiv is no risk.
Oh and wash, spray (sanitizer), and piss afterwards. Risk reduction. I never leave without a good piss and scrub/alcohol wipe down
Check out San Fran clinic std transmission page. Good stuff.
https://www.sf.gov/cityclinic-how-stis-transmit
-
09-04-26 16:28 #18489Regular Member

Posts: 11Mystery solved, Zoey at Sunny
Mystery solved. I stopped by Sunny earlier today and had a session with Zoey based on the review a couple of posts down. She was awesome. While I was with her, out of curiosity I asked if she was the person wearing the shiny dress from late August. She said it was her. So, to this poster, go see Zoey now.
Originally Posted by DesertRat
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-26 13:58 #18488Regular Member

Posts: 8Cloud Spa
Stopped by Cloud to see who was in. Entered and Lola cheerfully welcomed me. She is about 5'5, around 110 or so, really big boobs, either D or DD. Paid the hf and asked if I could do the shower. She went to get it ready and came back to lead me the way. Lots of b2 b and a very nice BBBJ preview. During the b2 b, my little head rubbed a little against her pussy and it almost slipped in. I flinched back because I didn't want that to happen, but she didn't seem bothered by it. We finished the shower and she helped dry me off. I've always appreciated that little gesture.
Back to the room, she went right in with a dfk. After doing that for a bit, she dropped to her knees and gave me a very intense BBBJ. Didn't want to come yet, so I suggested she hop on top for 69. After some of that, the cover went on and she hopped on acg. We then switched to mish where she wanted to do more kissing. Then onto standing mish and finished with another intense BBBJ cim. She did the hot towel clean up and some mouthwash. I was about to get up to get dressed but she asked me to lie back down so we could lie together and make out a little bit more. Not sure if I've ever had a GFE, but I guess this is as close as I've come to it. While we were lying together, she told me next time to bring an extra benny for BBFS. That explains her non reaction to the shower LOL. The other girl Suki popped in to say hi and give me my bottled water.
-
09-04-26 01:47 #18487Senior Member

Posts: 40Red Star
Location: Northwest corner of 83rd ave. And Cactus.
Date of service: 9/3. Evening.
Therapist name: Monica.
Ethnicity: beautiful Asian.
Height: 5'6.
Weight: 110.
Cup size: very nice mm big C.
Summary: I went in without waiting and instantly felt a connection with her. I decided to skip the massage and went right to the fun. This girl is my type (beautiful, great body, and most important, a great attitude. It has been 3 hours since I saw her and I still have a huge smile on my face. I can't wait to see her again. Standard house fee and tip, BBBJ, some bare rubbing, cfs multiple positions. She is the best I have had in months. Highly recommend.
-
09-02-26 19:03 #18486Regular Member

Posts: 9Gold Panda Sun City. Crystal is back
Stopped by my "go to" spot today to find that Crystal is back! If you haven't seen her she is worth the trip. Cute face, nice body. She's not Asian so it's a nice change of scenery. She is very bubbly. Natural big tits and nice ass. Started with a nice table shower and she was happy to be with me. Went back to the room and had a nice little massage. Then the flip and right into a BBJ. Bagged the little buddy and started CG. Then into missionary. Then finished from behind. Fully satisfied and will be back for sure.
-
09-02-26 14:33 #18485Senior Member

Posts: 60Sunny Spa- September Rotation & Meeting w / Zoey!
Its Sunny in Bell.
Originally Posted by Sveetoh
[View Original Post]
Called yesterday to ask about new line up! They said Zoey was available and new girl in possibly today / Wednesday.
I pull in and Momo still there! She recognized me and let me in. She was giggly / bubbly as always and introduced me to new girl Zoey. Cute spinner with nice white skin, slender frame, cute petite bubble buyt, and nice rack on her! Momo did mentioned she would be there maybe a few weeks more. She also repeated Sia would be starting Wednesday, I believe she's mixed Malay / Chinese from what I recall her saying. Also for us Dora lovers, she will be back mid or end of month! Dora such a great performer so had me excited.
I walk back to the room with Zoey, wanted to repeat Momo, but Zoey looked so good with her slender spinner frame. She did small massage and off to the races. She has a flower, I think, tattoo under her belly button but nothing to crazy. She has some perky and sensitive MM C-cups that in her slender frame look MASSIVE but well done. She starts wirh LFK to then DFK. Then some DATY / DATO which she's responsive too. Finally about to start and as another poster mentioned, NO Glove option! I reviewed it for a bit and took up her offer! She did mention no CIP, but that's ok. Did some mish, K9, and rcg and finally finished with CIM.
We cleaned up and left a happy camper! Talked with Momo after and she mentioned Sia also offers same services as Zoey. So now in a pickle whether yo try Sia next or wait on Dora!
Sunny is really stepping its game up and girls have been amazing!
-
09-02-26 12:54 #18484Senior Member

Posts: 47Nona at LH Foot Care & Massage
It had been awhile since I had been to LH Foot Care & Massage in Chandler. I didn't want to travel all the way to Red 8 just for L1 when LH was so much closer and time was running out in my day.
I drew Nona. The odd thing was that she was dressed in a regular t-shirt and shorts, no sexy outfit. I hadn't read much here as to whether they went legit or whether they still provided L1 services so I decided to take things slowly.
I asked Nona to start on my feet just to appear to be a legitimate person in case they went legit. After awhile I asked her to continue up my legs and the sheet "accidentally" exposed myself somehow and she saw my throbbing schlong. She took this as a cue and started farther up my leg.
She then proceeded to give the sign for L1 and I came to an agreement of $1 with her. She also let me rub her breasts. That's all I was there for so it fit the bill. She did a pretty good job.
After all the cleanup she surprised me and asked if I wanted a scalp massage. I guess we still had some time left so I agreed. Another pretty good massage on the big head.
-
09-01-26 22:58 #18483Senior Member

Posts: 126The infamous Momo is at sunny on Bell and Dora is there also
I stopped by Sunny on Bell and was met by Momo. She connected me with Dora and I would have loved to have taken either of them, perhaps both at once the next time. That day, someone needed to tend to the front door so I didn't even ask.
I love a gal that kisses. My weakness, and they both allowed that; Momo was as she led me into the room and when I was leaving but those kisses weren't just little pecks. Now Dora, um, I think she wore my lips and tongue out. MY KIND OF GIRLS.
Momo said the first week of September the bleached blonde chick will be there; so maybe she is there now? IDK. Momo has not assigned a name to her YET. What? They don't use REAL first NAMES? LOL.
Anyhow, typical rates apply but if you donate a bit more you may get a LOT more. YMMV.
Take the time to visit, you won't regret it.









Reply With Quote





