Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 1011 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 18290
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18140

    Kayla. Fake

    Says she wants to meet for $800 - Sends fake or AI generated images.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-01a9b4f6f2de

  2. #18139

    Any info

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-9dde2e5d8234

    I remember seeing her on here but can't find the review.

  3. #18138

    Best value for dollar

    Weird question -for all the mongers that have or still is mongering all over the country. Which area or place you felt had the best value for dollar with respect to girls?

    For me it was Louisville, KY. There I met some really lovely girls and the damage was reasonable 200-300 range.

    Please share your thoughts.

  4. #18137

    Good time

    Good time, but apparently she doesn't want to repeat, as I would. It happens.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-2470285af633

  5. #18136

    Bree

    Hi all.

    Just started chatting with Bree. Looks like she's been on seeking since 22. Anyone got any info. I searched this thread but couldn't find anything.

    Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-ffd8173b9ebc

  6. #18135

    She's also on WYP

    She approached me on WYP but from her profile it seems like she's not interested in anything intimate so I didn't follow up. Hard to say for sure, but nothing surprises me anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    Does it seem like her face was photoshopped onto the body?

    I realize this is MD but this board is more active.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-58b77e81edf5

  7. #18134
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSmith9207  [View Original Post]
    Banned a few months ago even though I was careful never to reference ppm on the site. Anyone had luck overcoming a ban? It's gotten stricter since the facial recognition was implemented. Feel free to DM! Would really like to get back on.
    No way around it. Only option is to get someone else to start your page. Unfortunate part with that is you can't post any of your pics of course.

  8. #18133

    AcBaby760 from Manassas

    Well, that sucked. 100% scam vibes, asking for funds for uber, rooms, etc. Cute pics (when sent), but absolutely did not follow through. 1/10, would NOT recommend based on my experience. But hey. Maybe someone else out there is getting lucky with this one.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...sNzAH3Ar3LSZrs

  9. #18132

    The Twins

    So, I have had sporadic messages with both individually and via group text that they set up. Schedules never align, and it is always can you meet right now.

    Has anyone ever pulled off the dream encounter? Just curious.

  10. #18131

    So

    Quote Originally Posted by Barca10  [View Original Post]
    Any additional info you can give on Emma and Lilly both reached out to me but I'm hesitant in following up to even meet. I don't find Lilly that attractive but I am an ass guy LOL. Emma, I don't mind is she's thick but if she's lame in bed then I'd rather not even bother. LOL. How open were they if you care to share?
    Never met Lily (new name now). Comms were slow, and then saw SB video. I am an Assman as well, but called an audible after seeing SB profile.

    Emma is fun and nice, definitely not lame.

  11. #18130
    Quote Originally Posted by NickFurry1987  [View Original Post]
    Was talking to Chloe (https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-38fd02e90247) and she wants $150 for an hour, $250 for two hours, half up front. Scammer and waste of time.
    Yes, she told me she needed money for gas and refused when I offered to send an Uber. Blocked me.

  12. #18129

    Seeking ban?

    Banned a few months ago even though I was careful never to reference ppm on the site. Anyone had luck overcoming a ban? It's gotten stricter since the facial recognition was implemented. Feel free to DM! Would really like to get back on.

  13. #18128

    Chloe. Probable scammer

    Was talking to Chloe (https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-38fd02e90247) and she wants $150 for an hour, $250 for two hours, half up front. Scammer and waste of time.

  14. #18127

    Selfie verification

    Quote Originally Posted by Hifly21  [View Original Post]
    Correct you go to the Visa site and purchase the Vanilla card. But there is no way the Seeking site can get your info. I used a pseudonym during the Seeking payment process each time with a random address and it always went through anyway. I always figured the goal was to not give your actual card info and address to Seeking? Everyone's own risk tolerance is up to them, however.
    The selfie verification is the deal-breaker for me. Not comfortable sharing that, and haven't found a way around it. Anyone figure that out? Or find another site that doesn't require a selfie verfication and takes vanilla card? I know Secret Benefits doesn't require the selfie, but doesn't take anonymous cards.

  15. #18126

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Please provide exact details. Everyone wants to keep IRL identity out of the process, that is the whole point. Do you have to buy the online card using a card that is actually your personal card?
    Correct you go to the Visa site and purchase the Vanilla card. But there is no way the Seeking site can get your info. I used a pseudonym during the Seeking payment process each time with a random address and it always went through anyway. I always figured the goal was to not give your actual card info and address to Seeking? Everyone's own risk tolerance is up to them, however.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape