Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 4407
-
09-04-26 16:19 #4332Senior Member

Posts: 146It's there also.
Originally Posted by Ampking69
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-26 15:20 #4331Senior Member

Posts: 346Shouldn't this be in the Tacoma / FedWay sub-forum?
Originally Posted by Tasman63
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-26 15:09 #4330Senior Member

Posts: 346IMO, I don't think it was the neighbors, or else both stores wouldn't last this long. In fact, I heard a few curry staff and dental staff even visited the spas themselves.
Originally Posted by Manager9
[View Original Post]
Most spas that were shut down due to neighbor complaints (at least the ones I knew in CA) typically wouldn't last more than a year.
Anyhow, what actually happened to SBBBJ franchise is really none of my business; all I hope is that the new management would maintain the quality of the girls.
-
09-04-26 11:41 #4329Senior Member

Posts: 146Hailey
The local legend Hailey is at Brisa starting today!
-
09-04-26 09:50 #4328Senior Member

Posts: 146Appreciate the update, that's the conclusion I came to.
Originally Posted by Manager9
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-26 01:31 #4327Senior Member

Posts: 282They have to close shops to avoid problems with neighbors. You can only avoid nosy neighbors for a few months before they start realizing that 40-50 men go in and out everyday. Best still is under the franchise but they might sell it soon. Shanghai was sold but it still has 2 good women working this month under someone else.
Originally Posted by Tasman63
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-26 22:05 #4326Senior Member

Posts: 237Kings dynasty
I haven't been there in Snohomish, as I haven't seen good reviews. So I decided I'd give him a try and I got Wendy. I would guess she's in her late 30's rather tall and thick gal friendly but not overly. There was a little bit of an upsell on a hard massage versus medium massage. The massage itself was good slightly above average. I was surprised that they offered HJ with a slight upsell of otc and utc upper. The HJ was above avg. Followed was a great foot massage. I'll probably repeat when there's not better options in other towns but for this area it was pretty good slightly higher price but considering the options I'll repeat it sometime.
-
09-03-26 21:25 #4325Senior Member

Posts: 146Here's hoping for us up here in the north.
Originally Posted by Ampking69
[View Original Post]
Q, Evergreen not to bad a drive, Tokyo, JM Worse.
I've made the trip to c6, BJ and brisa a lot of road time, getting through downtown sucks!
-
09-03-26 21:11 #4324Senior Member

Posts: 346Well, hope the new management for either (or both) maintain the quality of girls.
Originally Posted by Tasman63
[View Original Post]
Otherwise there are always other options down south: Q, Evergreen, Tokyo, JM, C6, BJ, Brisa, etc. Still many to choose from.
-
09-03-26 21:02 #4323Senior Member

Posts: 146Guess change is always inevitable but damn for both to change.
Originally Posted by Ampking69
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-26 19:12 #4322Senior Member

Posts: 346It was for both Shanghai and Best. Not sure if the new management is the same between the two now.
Originally Posted by Tasman63
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-26 18:58 #4321Senior Member

Posts: 146Heard it was just Shanghai changing management? Which makes some sense with their Evergreen expansion, Best and Shanghai to close to each other.
Originally Posted by Ampking69
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-26 18:16 #4320Senior Member

Posts: 346SBBBJ is History
Unfortunately, our beloved franchise that has made us happy over the past few years is done.
Originally Posted by Tasman63
[View Original Post]
AFAIK, Shanghai and Best have already changed management and this was unrelated to the recent banning.
-
09-03-26 17:25 #4319Senior Member

Posts: 282I think things have changed a bit. You are better of texting the number of gmaps. Shanghai, I believe, also has had a change of management.
Originally Posted by Tasman63
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-26 16:12 #4318Senior Member

Posts: 146Evergreen
So, I'll eat some crow here, the number I had was for the old MMS, must have been some crossover the first little bit because I did have some text dialog but then nothing. Apologies to Evergreen!
Originally Posted by Tasman63
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





