Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 294 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 4410
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4335
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    IMO, I don't think it was the neighbors, or else both stores wouldn't last this long. In fact, I heard a few curry staff and dental staff even visited the spas themselves.

    Most spas that were shut down due to neighbor complaints (at least the ones I knew in CA) typically wouldn't last more than a year.

    Anyhow, what actually happened to SBBBJ franchise is really none of my business; all I hope is that the new management would maintain the quality of the girls.
    What I heard at Evergreen was it has to do with the new Everett ordinance around shops which I find interesting, obviously no legal expert here, but the new ordinance is a city ordinance, and both shops are outside the city limits, there in unincorporated Snohomish County so I believe the new ordinance wouldn't apply.

  2. #4334

    Jenny, the service Queen at best massage (same management for now)

    Jenny messaged me that she was back in the area.

    When I first saw her I was shocked by how good she looked. She told me that she lost 10 lbs; I would have guessed more but I guess when you're that small, 10 lbs. Is a lot.

    Before, I tolerated her baby fat because she was so good with her mouth. Now she has the looks and is still a service queen.

  3. #4333
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    Shouldn't this be in the Tacoma / FedWay sub-forum?
    It's there also.

  4. #4332
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasman63  [View Original Post]
    The local legend Hailey is at Brisa starting today!
    Shouldn't this be in the Tacoma / FedWay sub-forum?

  5. #4331
    Quote Originally Posted by Manager9  [View Original Post]
    They have to close shops to avoid problems with neighbors. You can only avoid nosy neighbors for a few months before they start realizing that 40-50 men go in and out everyday. Best still is under the franchise but they might sell it soon. Shanghai was sold but it still has 2 good women working this month under someone else.
    IMO, I don't think it was the neighbors, or else both stores wouldn't last this long. In fact, I heard a few curry staff and dental staff even visited the spas themselves.

    Most spas that were shut down due to neighbor complaints (at least the ones I knew in CA) typically wouldn't last more than a year.

    Anyhow, what actually happened to SBBBJ franchise is really none of my business; all I hope is that the new management would maintain the quality of the girls.

  6. #4330

    Hailey

    The local legend Hailey is at Brisa starting today!

  7. #4329
    Quote Originally Posted by Manager9  [View Original Post]
    They have to close shops to avoid problems with neighbors. You can only avoid nosy neighbors for a few months before they start realizing that 40-50 men go in and out everyday. Best still is under the franchise but they might sell it soon. Shanghai was sold but it still has 2 good women working this month under someone else.
    Appreciate the update, that's the conclusion I came to.

  8. #4328
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasman63  [View Original Post]
    Here's hoping for us up here in the north.

    Q, Evergreen not to bad a drive, Tokyo, JM Worse.

    I've made the trip to c6, BJ and brisa a lot of road time, getting through downtown sucks!
    They have to close shops to avoid problems with neighbors. You can only avoid nosy neighbors for a few months before they start realizing that 40-50 men go in and out everyday. Best still is under the franchise but they might sell it soon. Shanghai was sold but it still has 2 good women working this month under someone else.

  9. #4327

    Kings dynasty

    I haven't been there in Snohomish, as I haven't seen good reviews. So I decided I'd give him a try and I got Wendy. I would guess she's in her late 30's rather tall and thick gal friendly but not overly. There was a little bit of an upsell on a hard massage versus medium massage. The massage itself was good slightly above average. I was surprised that they offered HJ with a slight upsell of otc and utc upper. The HJ was above avg. Followed was a great foot massage. I'll probably repeat when there's not better options in other towns but for this area it was pretty good slightly higher price but considering the options I'll repeat it sometime.

  10. #4326
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    Well, hope the new management for either (or both) maintain the quality of girls.

    Otherwise there are always other options down south: Q, Evergreen, Tokyo, JM, C6, BJ, Brisa, etc. Still many to choose from.
    Here's hoping for us up here in the north.

    Q, Evergreen not to bad a drive, Tokyo, JM Worse.

    I've made the trip to c6, BJ and brisa a lot of road time, getting through downtown sucks!

  11. #4325
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasman63  [View Original Post]
    Guess change is always inevitable but damn for both to change.
    Well, hope the new management for either (or both) maintain the quality of girls.

    Otherwise there are always other options down south: Q, Evergreen, Tokyo, JM, C6, BJ, Brisa, etc. Still many to choose from.

  12. #4324
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    It was for both Shanghai and Best. Not sure if the new management is the same between the two now.
    Guess change is always inevitable but damn for both to change.

  13. #4323
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasman63  [View Original Post]
    Heard it was just Shanghai changing management? Which makes some sense with their Evergreen expansion, Best and Shanghai to close to each other.
    It was for both Shanghai and Best. Not sure if the new management is the same between the two now.

  14. #4322
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, our beloved franchise that has made us happy over the past few years is done.

    AFAIK, Shanghai and Best have already changed management and this was unrelated to the recent banning.
    Heard it was just Shanghai changing management? Which makes some sense with their Evergreen expansion, Best and Shanghai to close to each other.

  15. #4321

    SBBBJ is History

    Quote Originally Posted by Tasman63  [View Original Post]
    What I know is that nothing seems to be the same since the banning of them and banning of reviewers.

    Happy mongering fellows and stay safe and respectful!!!
    Unfortunately, our beloved franchise that has made us happy over the past few years is done.

    AFAIK, Shanghai and Best have already changed management and this was unrelated to the recent banning.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape