Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 294 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 4407
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4332
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    Shouldn't this be in the Tacoma / FedWay sub-forum?
    It's there also.

  2. #4331
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasman63  [View Original Post]
    The local legend Hailey is at Brisa starting today!
    Shouldn't this be in the Tacoma / FedWay sub-forum?

  3. #4330
    Quote Originally Posted by Manager9  [View Original Post]
    They have to close shops to avoid problems with neighbors. You can only avoid nosy neighbors for a few months before they start realizing that 40-50 men go in and out everyday. Best still is under the franchise but they might sell it soon. Shanghai was sold but it still has 2 good women working this month under someone else.
    IMO, I don't think it was the neighbors, or else both stores wouldn't last this long. In fact, I heard a few curry staff and dental staff even visited the spas themselves.

    Most spas that were shut down due to neighbor complaints (at least the ones I knew in CA) typically wouldn't last more than a year.

    Anyhow, what actually happened to SBBBJ franchise is really none of my business; all I hope is that the new management would maintain the quality of the girls.

  4. #4329

    Hailey

    The local legend Hailey is at Brisa starting today!

  5. #4328
    Quote Originally Posted by Manager9  [View Original Post]
    They have to close shops to avoid problems with neighbors. You can only avoid nosy neighbors for a few months before they start realizing that 40-50 men go in and out everyday. Best still is under the franchise but they might sell it soon. Shanghai was sold but it still has 2 good women working this month under someone else.
    Appreciate the update, that's the conclusion I came to.

  6. #4327
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasman63  [View Original Post]
    Here's hoping for us up here in the north.

    Q, Evergreen not to bad a drive, Tokyo, JM Worse.

    I've made the trip to c6, BJ and brisa a lot of road time, getting through downtown sucks!
    They have to close shops to avoid problems with neighbors. You can only avoid nosy neighbors for a few months before they start realizing that 40-50 men go in and out everyday. Best still is under the franchise but they might sell it soon. Shanghai was sold but it still has 2 good women working this month under someone else.

  7. #4326

    Kings dynasty

    I haven't been there in Snohomish, as I haven't seen good reviews. So I decided I'd give him a try and I got Wendy. I would guess she's in her late 30's rather tall and thick gal friendly but not overly. There was a little bit of an upsell on a hard massage versus medium massage. The massage itself was good slightly above average. I was surprised that they offered HJ with a slight upsell of otc and utc upper. The HJ was above avg. Followed was a great foot massage. I'll probably repeat when there's not better options in other towns but for this area it was pretty good slightly higher price but considering the options I'll repeat it sometime.

  8. #4325
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    Well, hope the new management for either (or both) maintain the quality of girls.

    Otherwise there are always other options down south: Q, Evergreen, Tokyo, JM, C6, BJ, Brisa, etc. Still many to choose from.
    Here's hoping for us up here in the north.

    Q, Evergreen not to bad a drive, Tokyo, JM Worse.

    I've made the trip to c6, BJ and brisa a lot of road time, getting through downtown sucks!

  9. #4324
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasman63  [View Original Post]
    Guess change is always inevitable but damn for both to change.
    Well, hope the new management for either (or both) maintain the quality of girls.

    Otherwise there are always other options down south: Q, Evergreen, Tokyo, JM, C6, BJ, Brisa, etc. Still many to choose from.

  10. #4323
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    It was for both Shanghai and Best. Not sure if the new management is the same between the two now.
    Guess change is always inevitable but damn for both to change.

  11. #4322
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasman63  [View Original Post]
    Heard it was just Shanghai changing management? Which makes some sense with their Evergreen expansion, Best and Shanghai to close to each other.
    It was for both Shanghai and Best. Not sure if the new management is the same between the two now.

  12. #4321
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, our beloved franchise that has made us happy over the past few years is done.

    AFAIK, Shanghai and Best have already changed management and this was unrelated to the recent banning.
    Heard it was just Shanghai changing management? Which makes some sense with their Evergreen expansion, Best and Shanghai to close to each other.

  13. #4320

    SBBBJ is History

    Quote Originally Posted by Tasman63  [View Original Post]
    What I know is that nothing seems to be the same since the banning of them and banning of reviewers.

    Happy mongering fellows and stay safe and respectful!!!
    Unfortunately, our beloved franchise that has made us happy over the past few years is done.

    AFAIK, Shanghai and Best have already changed management and this was unrelated to the recent banning.

  14. #4319
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasman63  [View Original Post]
    So, I'll eat some crow here, the number I had was for the old MMS, must have been some crossover the first little bit because I did have some text dialog but then nothing. Apologies to Evergreen!
    I think things have changed a bit. You are better of texting the number of gmaps. Shanghai, I believe, also has had a change of management.

  15. #4318

    Evergreen

    Quote Originally Posted by Tasman63  [View Original Post]
    What I know is that nothing seems to be the same since the banning of them and banning of reviewers.

    First the Best sponsor thread went away.

    End of last month I texted the same number I always texted for Best and Shanghai to set an appointment at Shanghai with Rose and got my appointment.

    Beginning of this month I texted the same number to get line up info for both Best, Shanghai and added Evergreen to my request because it supposed to be from same the franchise. Received the Best info and was told Shanghai under different manager and to contact them directly.

    Evergreen, I believe just falls under a different MMS instead of the one for Best. Was told to contact them directly for info which I did, unfortunately didn't get a response.

    In closing I long for the days where you just texted in for the info, recommendations, set an appointment life was so much simpler. I understand reviews are part of what make the world turn but for me all the multiple boards and drama is exhausting.

    Happy mongering fellows and stay safe and respectful!!!
    So, I'll eat some crow here, the number I had was for the old MMS, must have been some crossover the first little bit because I did have some text dialog but then nothing. Apologies to Evergreen!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape